Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Daundkar Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priya Daundkar PatilYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from frequent urination problem from last 15 days. Met with urologist. He has suggested some test like. Urine test, ultrasound and serum creatine. All reports are normal but my problem still persisting and pain lower abdomen in right side. Also acidity and constipation problem. Please suggest.
In summer time most of the time I suffer from digestion problem . And even I couldn't eat properly suggest me something.
Find your stress level
Answer in yes/no
1. I find it hard to calm my mind down after any incident.
2. I experience high dryness of my mouth. Specially when I overthink.
3. I don't seem to experience any positive feeling at all.
4. Very often I experience breathing difficulty (eg, excessively rapid breathing, breathlessness in the absence of physical exertion).
5. I find it difficult to work up the initiative to do things.
6. I tend to over-react to the situations.
7. When stressed I often experience trembling (eg, in the hands).
8. I feel that I have a lot of nervous energy.
9. I am very often worried about situations in which I might panic and make a fool of myself.
10. I feel that I have nothing to look forward to.
11. I find myself getting agitated really easily.
12. I find it difficult to relax.
13. I feel sadness for more often than normal.
14. I have become intolerant of anything that keeps me from getting what I want.
15. I feel I am close to panic.
16. I am unable to become enthusiastic about anything.
17. I feel I ain't worth much as a person.
18. I feel I am rather touchy.
19. I am aware of the action of my heart in the absence of physical exertion (eg, sense of heart rate increase, heart missing a beat).
20. I feel scared without any good reason.
21. I feel that life is meaningless.
(the above is a general test for stress. The following results are based on general population. If you feel that your result isn't in tandem with the stress levels you experience, contact your nearest mental health medical expert immediately)
Give yourself 1 mark for every yes.
If you score-
Less than 10 - your stress is within normal levels.
Between 10-15 - you need to incorporate stress battling mechanisms within your daily life.
Above 15- you are at danger!
Consult a mental health medical expert in your area immediately. Stress can cause a complete fracture of the brain mechanisms.