Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti KaleYour feedback matters!
Am depressed as because my weight is 64. And am pregnant so doctor advised me to less weight how could I please send an immediate tip.
Sir I am a government employee. From 4 years I have irregular monthly cycle what I do for this problem. 3 years back I have regular period.
Mere last 2 periods regular aaye he. Aur mera ovulation bhi hua tha mene ovulation kit me monitoring karke intercourse kiya. Aur mere medicines bhi shuru he. Muze mere doctor ne ovulation ke bad progynova and duphaston tablet lene kaha he aur me vo le rahi hu. To kya me isbar pregnancy conceive kar paugi.
Hlo doctor. I am of 20 years. actually day before yesterday after I had sex. Suddenly I had a lot of pain in stomach and near anus. I could not move. What will be the problem may I know.
Hi. I'm am preg my last period date was 9 August and I have a positive prega test on 12 September. My hcg level on 13 sep was 447 and progesterone was 14.6 and I have done the test again on 19 where my hcg level is 8550 and progesterone is 14.3 Please suggest for the progesterone level. Why there is drop of 0.3 in fig. Are the value of progesterone are OK. My taking susten 300 sr once daily.
I have got itching in my vagina from last few months also I am getting white discharge coming out from vagina on and off n after few minutes its become thick cheesy clots and after this itching starts in my vaginal area what is it what do I do is It harmful. please suggest.
I am a house wife . One child 4 year old . I want to conceive next baby but i am not getting why doctor.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.
Sir I have got a domestic dog bite two days before may I have sexual intercourse with my wife as my post exposure treatment is going. Pl suggest.
On 26th nov I have inserted my penis partially when her ovulation period is over, she got her periods on 4th nov and ends 10th nov she is expecting next period on 1st nov. Is der any chance that she will get pregnant? Note: We do not have sex jst partially inserted.
I am a boy of age 16 and had sex with girl age 16 without condom. Which medicine should be given to girl to prevent pregnancy. And its dose . I had sex on 18 july. Today!
5 Alarming reasons you must visit your gynaecologist
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Actually my gf took 7 unwanted 72 in an year now she is suffering from vaginal pain during intercourse and white fluid discharge and blood comes out after intercourse and when she urinates she suffer a pain in bladder too and cant urinate properly. She is very afraid of ol dis. Please suggest me n guide me. Please.
Its just that we had some oral sex but then my bf rub his on mine and I do not know if there is precum. Ive been feeling nausea, bloated and headache. Also my period is late for this month but last month I had my period during march 24 was the oral sex. Im feeling anxious bec idk if im pregnant bec of that rub. Can I become pregnant if he just rub it on vulva? Can the sperm swim up to the uterus? Really worried. Do not have the money to go see a doctor so this is the only way I can think of. Please explain it.
I ovulated on day 16 and same day I started taking CABERGOLINE for high prolactin levels (72) I have been taking cabergoline from 3 weeks (twice a week) My periods are late. I was due on 24 may! Should I be concerned? Cabergoline delayed my periods or I am really pregnant?
Hypoglycemia is a condition that is associated with a lower amount of glucose in the body. Since glucose is the main source of energy in the body, it creates quite a few complications in the body. In a majority of the cases, this condition is associated with diabetes. Hypoglycemia, like fever, is not a disease but a disease indicator. A quick fix to keep hypoglycemia under check is to ensure that a patient intakes high-sugar food. A long-term fix involves a doctor treating a patient for the root cause.
What are the common symptoms?
The body needs a constant supply of glucose to carry out the daily function. In a case of short supply, it presents with the following symptoms:
As the condition worsens, the symptoms can aggravate to the following conditions:
- Frequent seizures b. Inability to complete daily work due to confusion
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Problems related to vision such as blurred vision
People with an acute hypoglycemia can get a feeling of intoxication at times. Words get slurred while they talk.
What are the causes?
Glucose is one of the many sugar molecules that the body produces when it digests food. Glucose is one such sugar component and is the driver of energy. There are 2 reasons of diabetes. If the pancreas can’t produce enough insulin or the body is incapable of responding to the insulin. This results in a logjam of glucose in the body. To address the problem, intake of insulin is required. Too much of insulin intake can result in hypoglycemia. The latter can also befall if an adequate amount of food is not consumed while going through a medicine course of diabetes. Even too much of working out while consuming diabetic medicine can also result in hypoglycemia.
Other probable causes:
- Alcohol consumption- A regular drinker who eats less runs a heavy risk of suffering from hypoglycemia. This blocks the liver and the latter can refrain from releasing glucose.
- Critical illness- Hypoglycemia may occur from certain critical illnesses such as liver illness, kidney disorder, frequent starvation etc.
- Overproduction of the insulin- A tumour of the pancreas known as the insulinoma causes the body over-produce insulin.
- Hormonal deficiencies- Disorders related to the pituitary gland and adrenal gland runs a serious risk of suffering of hypoglycemia due to hormonal deficiencies.
What are the complications?
Some of the common complications of this conditions include loss of consciousness, seizures and at times even death. Frequent episodes of hypoglycemia can make a person go numb and speechless.
A doctor typically asks a patient to go for a fast of 12 hours in a hospital setting and then test the glucose level in the blood. It ensures that the body exhibits the correct symptoms of hypoglycemia. The doctor analyses the blood sample report and decides whether a person has this condition. The last and the final confirmation comes when the symptoms of hypoglycemia go away as soon as the blood sugar levels are increased.
In the case of a diabetic patient, it is necessary to ensure that a constant evaluation of the blood sugar level happens from time to time. Eating and medicine schedules need to be adhered to. Exercise too is important. All this needs to be done in consultation with the doctor.