Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti KaleYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant ledy. I can travelling. Way? Am not Agree this think just I fell together so much how can do this.
फिटकरी एक रासायनिक यौगिक (हाइड्रेटेड पोटेशियम एल्यूमीनियम सल्फेट) है जो संरचना में क्रिस्टल जैसा दिखता है। अपने स्वाभाविक रूप से होने वाली अवस्था में, 2,000 से अधिक वर्षों तक इस पदार्थ का उपयोग विभिन्न प्रकार के अनुप्रयोगों में किया गया है। फिटकरी जल शोधन, आफ़्टरशेव उपचार और बुराई के प्रभावों को रोकने के लिए जाना जाता है। फिटकरी के पाउडर का इस्तेमाल विभिन्न प्रकार के अनुप्रयोगों में किया जाता है जैसे डीओडरन्ट और अचार तैयार करना, क्योंकि यह बैक्टीरियल वृद्धि को बाधित करने में सक्षम है। फिटकरी के पाउडर का उपयोग चमड़े के कमानों, रंगाई, बेकिंग पाउडर और अग्निरोधी वस्त्रों में भी किया जाता है।
फिटकरी का लाभ
आप मुँहासे और मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन सहित स्वास्थ्य स्थितियों की विस्तृत श्रृंखला को हल करने के लिए फिटकरी का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।
1. नासूर घावों के लिए: आम तौर पर नासूर के घावों के लिए, फिटकरी का एक छोटा टुकड़ा पाउडर कर के, एक चुटकी नासूर की पीड़ा के भीतर दबाया जाता है। मुँह के छाले के लिए, आप इसको उबलते पानी मे डालकारर इसका माउथवॉश भी बना सकते है।
2. शेविंग के लिए: फिटकरी का उपयोग सदियों से एक आफ़्टरशेव के रूप में किया गया है। शेविंग के बाद, कुछ सेकंड के लिए गीला चेहरे पर थोड़ा सा फिटकरी रगड़ें।
3. पैरों के दाद के लिए: फिटकरी पाउडर शायद पैरों के दाद से निपटने के लिए सबसे अच्छा घरेलू उपाय है। गर्म पानी में 2-3 चम्मच फिटकरी पाउडर शामिल करें और लगभग 20 मिनट तक अपने पैरों को इसमें डाल लें। पैरों के दाद को तेजी से कम करने के लिए इससे रोजाना करें।
4. मुँहासे के लिए: फिटकरी का उपयोग मुंह के निशान, मुँहासे निशान, मुँहासे और मुँहासे उपचार के लिए व्यापक रूप से किया जाता है। फिटकरी पाउडर को पानी के साथ मिलाकर मुँहासे पर लागू करें। इसे 20 मिनट के लिए छोड़ दें और चेहरे को साफ पानी से धो लें।
5. बालों को हटाने के लिए: प्राचीन युग में महिलाएं ऊपरी होंठ बाल जैसे अवांछित चेहरे के बाल को हटाने के लिए फिटकरी का उपयोग करती हैं। वैक्सिंग या बालों को काटने के बाद गुलाब के पानी के साथ फिटकरी पाउडर का मिश्रण लगाने से बालों का विकास धीमा हो सकता है।
6. काले घेरे और ब्लैकहैड्स के लिए: फिटकरी से बना फेस पैक ब्लैकहैड्स को हटाने और काले घेरे का इलाज करने के लिए बहुत अच्छा काम करता है।
7. रूसी और जूँ के लिए: रूसी को कम करने और खुजली वाली खोपड़ी का इलाज करने के लिए, स्नान करने के दौरान, शैम्पू में फिटकरी पाउडर और नमक की एक चुटकी मिलाएं।
8. एक डिओडोरेंट के रूप में: फिटकरी एंटीसेप्टिक और जीवाणुरोधी गुणों के कारण एक डिओडोरेंट के रूप में अद्भुत है। केवल एक ध्यान रखने की बात यह है कि इसे दैनिक उपयोग नहीं किया जाना चाहिए।
9. मामूली रक्तस्राव के लिए: फिटकरी का इस्तेमाल मामूली घाव और खरोंच के कारण छोटे रक्तस्राव के इलाज के लिए किया जाता है। घाव पर फिटकरी पाउडर छिड़कने से रक्तस्राव को रोकने में मदद मिल सकती है।
10. पेचिश के लिए: शोधकर्ता का का कहना है कि फिटकरी जड़ पेचिश के प्रबंधन में मदद कर सकती है।
फिटकरी बहुत सस्ता भी है, तो विभिन्न प्रकार की बीमारियों के उपचार के लिए फिटकरी का एक ब्लॉक घर पर रखने का प्रयास करें!
I have a doubt whether Orange s cold are hot for the body. I can get 8 -10 oranges a day is it harmful? What are d advantages of eating oranges. Is it good for vaginal infection.
My age 22 male I and my friend male we are best friends and from six months we used to have kissing Is this a wrong habit. We both are far away from hiv as we were tested in blood test. Please advice
I have polycystic ovaries and I'll be getting married in June. Is there anything I should be worried about in terms of pregnancy and getting pregnant.
A lot of pain, burning and hurt can be relieved by knowing properties of a few things from your kitchen. While minor burns and injuries can scare the wits out of anyone, young or old, the cure to relieving the pain and ensuring speedy healing lies in your cabinet.
Here are few things to do and to avoid:
1. No Ice on a Burn: ice is known to restrict the flow of blood to the skin. What you should do instead is put the burnt area immediately under running water. The idea is to cool the area. The water used should be cool and not ice cold.
2. Soothe with Aloevera. Aloevera is known to be a good remedy for burns and while it stops the pain, it also reduces the swelling and repairs the skin. Aloevera gel can be applied in sometime, but the gel should not be contaminated and should be clean.
3. Use Mint for Relief: After running cold water on the burnt area, pat it dry gently and apply a layer of crushed mint leaves, do not apply mint toothpaste over it. As toothpaste can get dried or stuck there and cause further injury. If mint leaves are used they should be clean and be thoroughly washed with water.
4. Try Tea Bags: If you have black tea bags at home, they can be of help. Moist wet, cooled tea bags, depending upon the area of the burnt skin and place over the area. Wrap with clean gauze. This can be used on slightly raw skin as it is astringent.
5. Puncture the Blisters: If there are blisters, never peel them off completely, you may puncture them to drain the fluid but do not remove the top layer of skin, as that serves as a natural protective dressing.
6. Apply Honey: A natural antibiotic, honey is used to prevent the burnt area from getting infected.
7. Rub Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has vitamin e and anti-bacterial properties which also stop the burnt area from getting infected. However, this should be used in healing phase when there are no blisters or they have started healing.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have missed my chums for about a week. Have got done urine pregnancy test which was negative. What is the procedure for medical abortion and cost. How I find if there is some other problem or pregnancy?
Is it safe to use karvol plus like taking a steam during pregnancy. I am at 21 weeks and have bad cold.
The arrival of monsoon is of course the prettiest thing. Apart from selecting the monsoon attires and the umbrellas, choosing healthy diet for this season will help out to get rid of cold knowing your food to avoid and include will make you as your doctor.
The chemistry of lysine and arginine
1. Lysine and arginine are amino acids, which are the basic building blocks of proteins. They have an antagonistic
Relationship with one another that results in lysine being able to reduce arginine’s ability to help synthesize certain proteins.
2. Avoid certain foods, especially the ones high in arginine and low in lysine. Lysine does not promote cold but if you take a diet rich in arginine, the lysine will get discarded, in order to store the former.
3. Since arginine will support the production and multiplication of virus, your cold will get worse. So, you should concentrate on a diet that is high in lysine and low in arginine,
4. Lysine appears to help the body absorb calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendon, and cartilage. It plays an essential role in the production of carnitine, a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping to lower cholesterol
Foods rich in protein are good sources of lysine. That includes meat (specifically red meat, pork, and poultry), cheese (particularly parmesan), certain fish (such as cod and sardines), nuts, eggs, soybeans (particularly tofu, isolated soy protein, and defatted soybean flour), spirulina, and fenugreek seed. Brewer’s yeast, beans and other legumes, and dairy products also contain lysine. Many nuts also contain lysine along with arginine (lysine counteracts some of the effects of arginine).
Food not to be taken during cold:
- All types of nuts
- All types of seeds
- Brown rice
- Chick peas
- Chocolate (in any form)
- Coffee and tea, cola
- Fruits and berries, including grapes, grapefruit and oranges
- Oatmeal, soya beans, corn (in any form)
- Vegetables like onions, peas, pumpkins, tomatoes, carrots and broccoli
- Red wine
- Seafood with shells (such as oysters and shrimps)
- Sugar, artificial sweeteners
Foods to have during cold:
Given below is a list of foods that are rich in lysine. You should include them in your diet if you have cold.
1. Dairy products like milk, cheese, curd, butter, yogurt etc.
2. Lysine-rich animal foods include chicken, fish, eggs and beef.
3. Fruits like apples, papaya, mangoes, bananas, pear and summer squash.
4. Figs, almond nuts and avocados can also be taken to fight cold sore.
Vegetarians can also go for lysine supplements. The supplement is safe to eat and does not have side effect.
Hello I want to know about my pregnancy I do intercourse on 18 mar I feel laziness vomiting white milky discharge my last period is on 5 mar can I pregnant please tell me.
Parenting is a lifetime job be it for a normal child or a child with special needs. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children. Parenting is a process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Every child is a gift and a blessing to their parents. On the other hand, parenting itself is one of the toughest jobs and that too for a child with special needs, it is both a blessing and challenge.
It is a very unique experience to live with a disabled child as it has a major impact on the family, siblings and extended family members. However, discovering a problem should be the initial step to start with parenting such children. Discovering a child's special needs is often a confusing and painful process for parents as sometimes learning difficulties can be multiple and difficult to pinpoint and it can be hard for parents to know whether things are normal or not.
There are various categories of disabilities that your child might fall under. For example: Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Other Health Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional disturbance, Speech or language impairment, Visual impairment, including blindness, Deafness, Deaf-blindness, Orthopedic impairment, Intellectual disability, Traumatic brain injury, Multiple disabilities.
Some common indications for the development of learning disabilities which can be taken into consideration
- Difficulty with reading/writing
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty in remembering
- Problem in paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problem in staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
- Difficulty staying on task(easily distracted)
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Immature way of speaking
- Inconsistent school performance
- Difficulty listening well
- Problem in understanding words or concept
But the above mentioned signs are not enough to determine that a person has a learning disability. A professional assessment is also necessary to diagnose a learning disability because every disability has its own signs and unless they persist over time cannot be considered as a 'disability'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Me and my wife are planning for kid we are married for 2 years. So while I was having sex with her I experience dat my semen is cuming like liquid before it has cum like gel. Why is it like dat and will she be pregnant?
Hi mam, this is Swathy! It's been one year one month since I got married but still I have not conceived. Still I didn't consult any doctor too. Me n my husband expecting every month but we are disappointed. Am getting my proper menstrual cycle. Please suggest me something.
In a regular 26-32 day cycle for the past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sex on the 5th day of period. And took an I pill within 18 hrs. After 6 days got bleeding for 2 days. And after 34 days from LMP ie in november. Got the period in december. And january. But in feburary got bleeding only for 1 day. But in the meanwhile took 8 hpt test with the help of preganews. All negative. And took 2 beta hcg test. The first on 42 days from the unprotected incident and second from 63 days from the incident. Both of which came <1 miu/ml. So does that all rule out pregnancy. Or still chance of pregnancy there? On the 73 days from the from the incident took a transabdominal sonography which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty. And measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. please guide me with your advice.
I am 6 week pregnant. Now a day some etching my under legs (vagina). Please suggest me what we do. I am already take a tracfree medicine. And now a day sex is safe or not.
I suffering from thyroid , hair fall, cinus (cold) also. My periods were not coming properly . It comes after 2,3,4 month . My weit is 50 kg and ht is 5'1. My diet is not constant and my mood also . These all dieses will be the reason for this .I also take treatment for all these dieses . My gyne said you will take meparate then your dates will be continously on the time .But 2-3 month it has come continue . How to rmove my all problems please do help
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when there is a vascular event in the brain causing a blockage of blood vessels or a rupture of vessels causing hemorrhage. The brain cells are starved of food and oxygen or are assaulted by a barrage of harmful agents released as a result of hemorrhage, suffering reversible or irreversible damage. Dead or disabled brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients may lose control over parts of the body or lose the capacity to speak, think or remember.
Strokes can be mild to severe and require immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and a stroke patient is ideally treated by a multidisciplinary team of experts. At various stages of treatment, the attention of doctors specializing in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Critical Care, Medicine, Radiology and Physical Medicine may be required. Besides, good nursing care and physiotherapy are essential for better recovery from stroke.
Types of Stroke-
- Ischemic Stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. The commonly seen underlying causes are atherosclerosis (which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels) or embolism (blood clot formed elsewhere reaches the brain circulation and blocks a smaller blood vessel). Other rarer causes of ischemic stroke are trauma, hypotension, vasospasm, etc..
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel ruptures into the brain. This can be caused by high blood pressure, weakened vessel wall due to atherosclerosis, or vascular malformations like aneurysms, AVM, or cavernomas.
- Transient Ischemic Attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini-stroke. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature, and may happen repeatedly.
Treatment of Stroke:
A. General Treatment: Most cases require supportive management to prevent the secondary complications of stroke, so that the patient gets adequate time for the brain tissue to recover functions. Medicines are administered to control brain pressure, prevent convulsions and aid brain tissue recovery. Paralysis of muscles, difficulty in eating, drinking, breathing, controlling urine etc. make the patient highly dependent. Physiotherapy is essential for good recovery of impaired functions. It is essential for family and friends to encourage the patient and involve themselves in supportive care to prevent depression from setting in and for robust rehabilitation.
B. Specific Treatment of Ischemic Stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes presenting early. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is again useful only if the patient reaches early. This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
- Decompressive craniectomy: Large ischemic strokes cause a rise of brain pressure which may cause death. To reduce brain pressure, decompressive craniectomy surgery may be required if medicines alone are not effective.
In this, a large part of the skull on one side or in the front may be removed to allow space for a swelling brain and relieve intracranial pressure.
C. Specific Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to remove blood clots, repair vascular malformations and for relieving pressure within the skull. The need for surgery depends on the cause, location and volume of hemorrhage besides other factors. It is an important decision, and the family needs to consult with the neurosurgeon and understand the implications thoroughly before agreeing or disagreeing for treatment.
- Endovascular coiling or embolisation: Act as standalone treatment or as an additional aid to surgery especially in vascular malformations like aneurysms or AVMs.