Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I took ipill twice last month within a gap of 40 days. Yesterday I saw brown color scars on my neck. It wasn't itching. Could it be a side effect of ipill or something else? How it could be cured?
Actually 2 months ago, my wife was getting blood in her urine 1 or 2 time and having constant pain in back sometimes and suffered from cough. Around 3 weeks ago she consulted a doctor and she gave her some medicine and said these symptoms are not good for your future. But after taking those medicine she is feeling ok now and nothing is happening now but cough is there. Can you tell me are these the symptoms of cancer? Or is she totally fine now.
Sir I was asked question. Iam 35 years my blood group b.Negative.I have no children's I have two oboration sstill I have no childrens.I have testing all hormones test s.But no reasons all reports are normal.Docter hcg test.And antibodies test.Hormones tests also but all tests are normal. Ofter secand aboration docter giving anti d injection. Now I take to treatment in two years but no.Conceive.Still two months back docter giving iui treatment. But no conceive.Please sir I to I get pregnant.
Age: 31 yrs, Health Issue: PCOD Period missed: I am in 38th day Symptom: No Symptom of pregnancy like vomiting, tiredness, nausea. What could be the reason? Is that pcod stopping my periods or something else.
I am newly married person I want to ask questions regarding my wife we had sex many time and we thought she miss her periods but after 6days she feels periods and I am working in gulf so after 2 month I will go back so before that I want to make her preg can you pls suggest some tips and give answer why she did not miss her periods. And one more thing before one day of her period her blood pressure level reduce so we admit her to hospital where they give one glucose bottle and some tablets. So this is the reason for that or any other reason pls answer my question. Thanks.
TVS report RIGHT OVARIAN CYST LIKELY TO BE BENIGN. Size is 3.96, 3.23 cm. Thin separation are seen within it. Right Ovary measures 5.50, 4.07 cm. Please suggest me what to do?
Though it is really quite embarrassing to discuss sex with teens, but it is very much essential so that they can get the right details. Parents and teachers should take the initiative of providing detailed sex education to teens.
In fact, nowadays, most of the modern schools are organizing sex-education as one of the primary subjects so that teens can come to know about the fundamentals of sex life. This education or knowledge is required so that the teens can maintain a completely healthy and hygienic sex life in future. Though this task is pretty challenging, but it can save the life of your child.
What are the major components of sex education?
Need for sex: The teens should know about the necessity of having sex and this is of greater importance. On the other hand, this aspect is treated as one of the most focused elements of sex education. Sex is a natural human desire and this desire need not be hidden or suppressed.
Knowledge about sexual arousal: The teens should have knowledge about sexual arousal. The reasons for sexual arousal should be explained in detail so that the sexual need can be properly understood. In this regard, the viewpoint of teens should also be asked, in order to make out as to whether they are getting the facts behind sexual desire or not.
Open discussion: You should not conceal any facts about sex rather you should openly discuss the same with teens so that they feel free and can come up with their queries. You got to explain when and how sex is needed and how human health can be maintained by doing sexual interactions. Only scientific and logical explanations should be given so that the teens can have a clear conception rather than acute confusion.
Solving various questions: There are some common questions that are related to sex life and those questions are to be discussed thoroughly so that the teens can get proper understanding. The answers need to be illustrated properly for removing unwanted confusions from the minds of the teens.
Organizing special sex programs: Different useful programs or events are organised so that the teens can grab innumerable details about the sex life. The major aspects are focused and explained by professional experts. These kinds of sex oriented programs are highly suitable for both parents and their teenage kids.
I am pregnant of 20 weeks and I got black spot on my nose .it is thing to worry or it happens in pregnancy or would I go to skin care specialist.
Peanut oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, Safflower oil, soya oil are popular oils used all over India. And Vanaspati Ghee and Desi Ghee are popular choices amongst ghee. Usage of Poly-unsaturated fatty acids used to be deciding factor to choose oil type.
But now it is acknowledged wide over that Saturated Fatty acids are equally important and they increase the good cholesterol level. That means eat any type of oil or ghee. It is good for health. Palm oil or desi ghee was considered bad. But now it is recommended.
Only there is upper limit to quantity. For a 2000 calorie diet, oil/ghee consumption should not be more than 600 calorie.
Then what is bad? It’s trans fat. When oil is reheated again and again, trans fats are formed which are bad for heart.
I short, consume any oil or ghee it is good for health if eaten moderately.
Hello Its about my 3 years old son He is suffering from acute ear pain It happens in winters. Aftr a severe pain thr times a whiteish discharge And doctor here says it happensainly wen he catch cold. But this time I have taken immense care that he should not catch cold We travelled through flight. Last sunday. Can it be because of that. I m tensed. He is too small for so many antibiotics. My baby.
Pregnancy is an important time in a woman's life. During this period, you need to be most conscious of what to eat, do and how to change everyday habits. Following these dos and don'ts will ensure a smooth pregnancy experience for you.
1. Take your prenatal vitamin
If you have not yet started taking a prenatal vitamin, now is the time to start. It's particularly critical to get enough folic acid while trying to conceive importantly during the first trimester. It greatly reduces your baby's risk of developing neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
2. If you smoke, quit
Smoking increases your risk of developing several problems including miscarriages, placental and preterm birth problems. It slows the fetal growth and increases the risk of stillbirth and infant death. It's never too late to quit or cut back smoking. Every cigarette you don't light gives your baby a much better chance of being healthy.
3. Do eat seafood
Seafood is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Consume a variety of seafood so you don't have a concentration of minerals from only one type of fish. But remember to not eat more than 12 ounces of fish per 7 days.
1. Don't drink alcohol
Alcohol may immensely impact your baby's development. Women who drink alcohol while pregnant could easily deliver a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome (fas). Symptoms of fas are usually low birth weight, learning disabilities, behavioral problems, and lagging patterns in terms of growth and development milestones. Limiting or avoiding alcohol is a step that you need to take.
2. Don't eat raw meat at all
Raw and undercooked meat or eggs carries the risk of food-borne diseases as well as food poisoning incidence. Make sure all eggs and meat that you eat while you are pregnant are cooked well.
3. Don't drink lot of caffeine
Caffeine easily travels through the placenta and increases your baby's heart beats. Research shows that women can safely consume a cup or two of coffee every day, but avoid downing a triple shot strong latte while you have got a bun in the oven.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Changes You Can Expect During the 2nd Trimester of Pregnancy
My Wife is 7months pregnant, the reason is blood is not going (flowing) to the baby through ampliclecod what will be the problem as well as we are relatives we have same blood group but baby is fine please tell about this.
1. Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
2. Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
3. Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
4. Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
5. Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
6. Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
I hv a pcod problem. Im 25 yrs old. I got my periods after 4 months. Iv been seeing a pattern. I get it fr three consecutive months n then a gap of four months. Y so. Its difficult for me to get treated. Should I be operated. As I hav been told post that I shall get my cycles regularly.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
1. Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
2. Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
3. Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
4. Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
5. Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Diagnosis: A detailed patient history, discussion on symptoms followed by ultrasound and laparoscopy can help in diagnosing endometriosis.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms
1. Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
2. If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest.
I have already taken an i-pill twice in a year. Now me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex 2 days back. We do not know that anything has happened or not. But we do not want a child. So is it okay if I take i pill again? Will it cause me issues in future pregnancy?
It helps in premature ejaculation. Eat for minimum 30 days daily 5 grm and see the benefits.
1) singhara is used for treating diarrhoea, dysentery, thyroid problem, swelling and bronchitis.
2) it is natural antioxidant, prevents wrinkles, protects from uv rays and helps to cure weakness.
3) it helps to prevent sugar, ulcer, gout and heart diseases.
4) singhara is very rich in carbohydrate and 100 gm of it gives 115 calories.
5) it help in proper functioning of thyroid.
6) the fruits are used to treat sore throat, anemia, fractures, urinary disorders, and in leprosy.
7) it is anti oxidant and help to cure cough.
8) singhara peel can be grind and applied on swelling to get relief.
9) regular eating of its flour helps to gain weight.
10) for eczema cure, dried singhara should be mixed with lemon juice and applied regularly on affected area.