Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PreenithaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yrs old and there is hereditary disease of diabetes in my family. My father, my grandpa, my grandma all of them have it. What should I do to avoid this hereditary diabetes?
For male 68 years, suffering from rheumatic arthritis which is under control. Sever pain in calf. Small gap problem in l4-l5. Bmd does not allow surgery. A nerve ans muscle tests are normal. Suggest for pain relief.
I am 33 years old male and facing hairfall issue, am using hard water for the bath and might be this is the reason. Kindly guide what should I do?
I am 26years old female, few months back while I was sleeping I had a sharp pain in my calf muscle, it was like a tennis ball going up.
I am 23 year old guy suffering from pain in neck backside near shoulder from past 5 days. The pain generally starts when i look down. I m not been able to sit in class because of pain. Kindly suggest me something. My studies are affecting because of pain.
Listed below are the possible health benefits associated with green tea:
Researchers believe that it is the high level of polyphenols in tea that help kill cancerous cells and stop them from growing, however the exact mechanisms by which tea interacts with cancerous cells is unknown.
In countries where green tea consumption is high cancer rates tend to be lower, but it is impossible to know for sure whether it is the green tea that prevents cancer in these specific populations or other lifestyle factors.
Studies have also shown the positive impacts of green tea on breast, bladder, ovarian, colorectal, esophageal, lung, prostate, skin and stomach cancer.
Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes, including cardiovascular disease.
The study followed over 40, 000 japanese participants between the ages of 40 and 79 for 11 years, starting in 1994.
The participants who drank at least 5 cups of green tea per day had a significantly lower risk of dying (especially from cardiovascular disease) than those who drank less than one cup of tea per day.
Another study found that consuming 10 cups of green tea per day can lower total cholesterol, however, consuming 4 cups or less had no effect on cholesterol levels.
Type 2 diabetes
The relationship between green tea and diabetes have been inconsistent. Some have shown a lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes for green tea drinkers than for those who consumed no tea, while other studies have found no association between tea consumption and diabetes at all. 1
Green tea may promote a small, non-significant weight loss in overweight and obese adults; however, since the weight lost in the studies were so minimal, it is unlikely that green tea is clinically important for weight loss.
I am 23 and I have acne vulgaris. I am using benzoyl peroxide for last 5 months and still no use. Help me.
I am 20+ now and I am suffering from 2 years hair fall. Water is not good here. I have dandruff. My father doesn't have hair but my grandpa does have hairs. Previously my hair was shiny and thick and now it began to thinner then earlier. People told me to shave my whole hair. So I did it. But still it doesn't became thicker as it was previous. I used K2 shampoo of H&H but dandruff doesn't go. My diet is not good as it was earlier. What should I do to hold my hairs till my 40's or 45's.
I am 21years old I have pinolidal sinus and I had surgery at 2 months back and it has been recurred again, then what is the solution for this.
I had a sore throat and feeling pimples in throat and its paining. So I request you to please suggest me the best treatment.
My aunt is 35 years old nd have an allergy in both eyes? She diagnosed with this allergy in every year (both summer nd winter season). How can she be overcome with this allergy.
Hello doctor. I am 16 years old and I have got very bad fungal infection which is round round and red and is uplifted on the edges I have got it on my genitals on my back my tummy and inner thighs. It itches and it burns sometimes it bleeds. Please help.
Hi how to clean yellow tooth and make it white. I have a problem of yellow tooth I wash every day. But not clean.
I am diabetic & hypertensive for 12 years. For the past one month my right forearm is paining. Now for 1 week my shoulder is also paining. Please advise medicine.
Hi, I am 24 years old I have a gap in between my lower and upper Jaw so I want to know what is the best method Braces or Clear Aligners and How much it costs.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.