Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen Kumar ShettyYour feedback matters!
She has a problem since 10 years of corn at her ball of foot. Also operated 1 time and removed 2 times with the help of corn cap. But it comes again within few weeks.
Doctor, meri puri body par bhot jyada hair h monkey ki trah, me uper porshan k liye laser therapy lena chahta hu, kya yah sahi rhega half body k liye, aur mujhe bataiye is therapy k bad hair follicles se bhot jyada pasina to nhi aane lagega na. Ya fir follicle working ruk Jane ki vajah se koi r side effects to nhi honge jaise ki pasina na ana ya fir cancer (skin or follicle) kuch years k bad. please mujhe ache se suggest kre. Thank you.
Hi ma'am ,last night I used cystic soap with churna powder on my face for warts Someone told me this remedies to remove wart on face but after using this mere skin ke niche injury cut ka Nisha jaisa Ho gya hai burn Hota hai ma'am please use nisha ko remove krne ke liye Koi cream bataya. thanks in advance.
Hi I have suffering from pigmentation doctor told ne that its a pigmentary demarcation lines and it would not be cured 100 percent what should I do please suggest.
I am 25 years old. Last some years affects white hair .how to protect and growing hair. What should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Girish M S speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.