Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I get headaches every once in a while sometimes in a week and sometimes more often. How I can get rid of this?
I am vireshwar tomar .age 26. I am suffering from fever and joindish .and also suffering from cold and cuff .so I request to please solve this.
22 years old. Suffering from worms for last 3 months. Take medicines but not controld. So what should I do?
I feel a pea-like lump on my left testis when I am excited. It fades away in normal conditions. I searched the internet and found out that it is a condition something called Epididymis-Orchitis. I am a sexually active person and unsafe sex is also a cause of EO. So I want to get sure about it. What lab tests are there for detecting EO? Is there a test to detect sexually transmitted infections at once? Kindly name them. Thank you.
Masturbation refers to the pleasure given by a person to one’s own body. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental well-being. Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners.
Following are the advantages of masturbation:
1. Prevents premature ejaculation: Sex therapists are of the view that you can control premature ejaculation by masturbating about a couple of hours before sex. This will improve your timing and keep you from ejaculating too quickly.
2. Prevents prostate cancer: An Australian study published in 2003 found that men would reduce their risk to develop prostate cancer if they ejaculate five times or more during a week. Masturbation will keep disease-causing toxins from building up in your urinary tract and prevent prostate cancer.
3. Prevents erectile dysfunction: It is obvious that you will lose muscle tone with age, but masturbation keeps you in shape down there and prevents erectile dysfunction as well.
4. Improves sperm motility: Some studies back the claim that masturbation improves the quality and motility of sperm. If you masturbate before intercourse, you will release any residual sperms in your semen transporting tubules. This allows for the production of new 'better' sperms, which makes it easier for couples to conceive.
5. Improves your timing: One of many benefits of masturbation is that it helps you last longer during an intercourse. This gives you a chance to get familiar with how you feel when you get close to ejaculation.
6. Manages depression: Since masturbation releases oxytocin, which are known as your feel-good hormones, you can use this activity to manage your stress and improve your mood.
7. Improves immunity: Ejaculation increases the levels of cortisol, the hormone responsible for making you feel stressed. The experts believe that this hormone is good in small doses because it helps maintain your immunity. It means masturbation can play a role in strengthening your immune system.
8. Boosts your mood: Among many other things, masturbating will excrete neurochemicals such as oxytocin and dopamine that boost your satisfaction and lift your spirits.
9. Prevents STDS and unwanted pregnancy: Masturbation is the safest way to have sexual satisfaction without having to worry about STDs or unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.