Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant MahajanYour feedback matters!
I had pain in my stomach at right side near to kidney and same at left sidd so what should I do to get cure,
I am 32 years old with 42ff breast. Earlier I was 38 dd. I suffer from severe back and shoulder pain. I also have a genetic blood disorder. Will breast reduction help and how much will it cost? Kindly advise.
I am having ear clogging problem from past 3 days, some noise from the clogged ear. How to get relief from this ?
I usually stay at chennai, I feel sleepy when I go out and stand under the sun. I think I sleep more than anyone. I feel tired .what to do?
Sex ke bad Next day kafi thakan or susti (weakness) rahti he jabke me hamesa Ashwagandha ka churn rat ko milk ke sath le raha hu last 3 month se.
I am 50 years old man, and now a days do not in a position to enjoy sex, no mood even on proper position so pl. Guide me what to do.
I have wet cough for last two days. Sneezing is also there. I do not have any chest pain Also my throat is paining. Pls advise.
I do masturbating many times and I am having a prblm of frequent night fall and many other problems there are dark circles under my eyes I am having pain in my backbone early ejaculation hairfall memory loss and my night fall is very frequent its causing me a lot a prblm you had jaundice I think bcuz of this if I take night fall package can I reduce this prblm and get healed get normal I can not eat properly worth this prblm how to treat this prblm is there any solution when I eat something spicy or something there is burning sensation in my stomach.
Hi, i am 45 years old male, I am having acute tiredness and loss of concentration. Breathing blocking experienced in left nostril Snoring and occasional gasping experienced. Health check up reveals all tests normal. What could be the cause?
What is dengue and what is the symptoms of dengue and how get scape and safe in this disorder and what should be avoided in this and please tell me the treatment of it.
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles.