Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad AgasheYour feedback matters!
Fairness permanent treatment are possible? Wat wid b D cost for overall body. I spoke to a dealer who sells glutathione injections for jus 20k and said will show results in a week. Is dat possible and how safe will dis b?
I am male; 24 years of age. I have a small outgrowth on upper part of left leg at back of the leg due to which I am not able to sit properly. Its not paining. Please suggest ways to cure it.
I got to know there are fairness injections wit glutathione. It claims to be herbal and effective in one month Eid permanent result. Can I go ahead for full body fairness treatment wid dis?
I have skin problem in my back side is about 1 years I have no issue on itching problem please suggest me some good treatments.
Sir 2 days ago a mosquito shoot my face when I was sleeping. It left red marks on my face. Yesterday I applied dettol on my face. But its get more swelling now. I am to attend marriage today. How to reduce swelling instantly.
I am 18 years old my face and hands colour is getting dull I want shiny and glowing soft skin please tell me what to do.
There are pimple like spots growing in my skin, not only on skin but face and scalps too. I am having a fever, feeling weak. Please advice some medicine.
Dear sir, My prostrate is enlarged in size and weighs approx 27 gms. Impression: hypertrophy of prostrate grade I by sonography. Kindly suggest remedy.
What is the cost of laser facial? Can I get the white spotless skin at low prizes? please suggest me.
I am 29 year girl having hair on my face doctor prescribed me EFLORA cream and I am using it since last four months and it made difference should I further continue the treatment?
Please suggest diet to avoid Anal fissure? I am not taking maida products. Used to drink 4 ltrs of water daily. Drinks coconut water daily. U sed to have fruits juices and salads on daily basis. Still the same persists that too heart taking pain. duphalac syrup .am taking at bed time. Avoids lemon, buttermilk ,curd .Please suggest what else to do as I am completely fed up with this life taking issue. Also, Please tell me, is this problem problematic w.r.t marriage. Surgery advisable or not? Since I am not at all ready for surgery. What are the pros and cons after surgery?
At morning its fine . But by the time of afternoon or evening my skin becomes black and oily. Give suggestions please.
How serious is Prostrate, what is the stage of must surgery, is there any chance of curing by medicine ?
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.