Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prasad Agashe
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad AgasheYour feedback matters!
My son two and half year old. Good weight and height. But in this age he have dark circle around eyes. I also have dark circle from my childhood. Let me y this coming and way to cure.
Hi, I am suffering from serbboric dermatitis. I am getting white colour flakes on my face. I have a very oily skin. Please let me know which day cream and night cream should I use this problem.
Hlo doctor. I am 22 year old female. I have dark circle under my eyes. Actually I wear specs. And I have sandal colour. So you told that, which is the best treatment for my dark circle and whiten skin.
I am 60 and I had prostate and also had operation for it. My PSA reports are coming 0.34.Should I eat my medicine regularly.
I am a 35 year old male and suffering from hyper pigmentation on face (melesma. Is there any permanent solution to this problem?
Hello, I have heavy Dark circles below my ears. I am taking full sleeps through I couldn't get redeem f them. Any Cosmetic suggestion. My skin is Dry and Average Indian Color.
Mai T-shirts pahan ke dhup me nikla thaa or jab ghar aaya t-shirts nikal to jitne me body cover thii us skin ka colour alag thaa or Jo cover nahi thii o black dikh raha thaa 15 day ho gaye abhi bhi skin body ki skin me nahi badli hai mujhe kya karana chahiye.
How is kojivit get for skin Does it makes our skin fair Can we use it as fairness cream Before I used melacare cream after side effect my skin is more darker now. Do kojivit get makes me fairer now and makes my skin clear please tell me I am feeling shy to go out of my house due to its side effect I want fairer skin please help me.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a geneticist.