Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PramilaYour feedback matters!
My daughter was admit for 6 days due to pneumonia. Still she has cough. Even passing less urine. Suggest pls.
14 months baby have severe cough in chest. Cough is not getting loose. Baby is not even eating anything she is completely on breast feeding. Please help what to do.
My son is 1 year old. He has cough problem. He regularly vomits after food feeding. Always Sticky cough comes out thru omit. Sometime has running nose problem can I try for Homeopathic medicines for this?
Hi doc, my son is 5 months old. I am giving both breastfeeding and bottle for him. Once I started with formula his poo changed from yellow to green colour and it's smelling awful. But he seems to be fine. M giving nan pro 1. Is he fine? Or I need to change another brand.
Mother of 2 years old child, since last 2 month my cycle is irregular. Still i'm feeding to my son. Just wanted to know is it normal or have to go to see doc for same. Kindly advice.
My daughter is 4 years old & her stomach pains since 3-4 months. Doctor prescribed Carmicide, Cyclopam and Junior Lancet. ultrasound shows mesenteric lymphadenitis, 5 mm. Is this enough?
My 13 month baby girl vomiting curd like milk during/after feeding milk. She has slight fever. Suggest possible reasons & treatment.
2 years old baby last one he had stomach pain, we consulted Doctor, they tell to take scan, after seen scan report they said "left renal pelvis mildly dilated AP-17 mm. Left renal cortical thickness-13 mm" Impression: 1) LEFT HYDRONEPHROSIS, 2) CYSTITIS, and they said to take cultural test. So please suggest and give what the problem is and which Dr. to consult.
My baby is 16 months old. Suffering from fever, Cold & crying every time .appetite is not good. Please prescribe .thank you sir.
My daughter is almost 20 months old and have been running with high fever for 2 to 3 days.. Fever being 102 to 103 degrees. Have consulted a doc here in Mumbai but medicines don't seem to work. Her fever returns post few hours of dosage. She has vomited too esp post taking medicines in her anger since she didn't want to take medicines and we had pushed it down her throat. We aren't sure of the height exactly but doc mentioned she is fine with respect to height, age and weight. Medicines prescribed - 5 ML Macpod 50 twice a day for 6 days and 3.75 ML meftal P thrice a day till fever exists. This wasn't working so we again checked with the doc and he suggested to give 6 ML Crocin instead of meftal. She falls sick every 3 odd months with fever and get running nose too. We are really worried and thinking of getting blood and urine tests done. Pls suggest.
My 10 months old daughter is suffering from 102 degrees fever since last night, I am giving her paracetamol drops but fever is not getting down, what should I do?
lymphadenitis near neck of baby is becoming big day by day .now baby is in 4th month .what to do please help me with your suggestions.
My 2 year old child has early tooth caries, what should I do? Can I go for a treatment? please help me.
My son nowadays he eat more food. His weight increased and little lazy also. I am very fear his stomach is come front. He is 11 year old. Pls help me give some advice.
My two yearold daughter is very low weight what can I do for her. She doesn't eat anything is any other precaution is there.
Parents are always concerned about their child's physical health, but often ignore their mental health. Along with physical well-being, your child's mental well-being is also equally important.
The following are eight tips to improve your child's mental well-being:
- Adequate sleep: Sufficient amount of sleep is required for a child to stay mentally fit. Parents often engage their children with various classes and activities and compromise on their sleeping hours. This in turn affects the child's mental state. Therefore, as a parent, you must take care not to compromise on your child's sleeping hours.
- Allowing them to play: Nowadays, children are overburdened with studies and other learning activities. They do not get to play quite often. But as a parent, you must take care of your child's schedule, so that he/she can have proper playtime too. Playing involves physical activity as well as creativity in certain cases. This helps to improve mental health.
- Learning to share and care: You must take care to inculcate in your child the values of sharing and caring. These little things can also help improve your child's mental health. Learning how to share with others and caring for others will help them to stay happy.
- Regular exercise: Encouraging your child to regularly exercise will not only help improve his/her physical health, but also mental health. It will also help them to reduce stress and maintain a good mood as well.
- Listen to them: Parents often ignore when children are speaking on less important matters; may be about a new friend or a strict teacher in school. But as a parent, you must take out some time from your daily schedule to listen out to their stories. Listening to them attentively will make them feel important, increase their confidence and hence, improve their mental well-being.
- Encourage them to make friends: Encouraging your child to make new friends will help them to socialize better. They will feel confident about themselves and also open up. This can boost up their mental well-being.
- Good nourishment: Proper nourishment is not only essential for being physically fit, but also mentally fit. Good nourishment will help them stay healthy physically and increase their energy levels. This in turn will positively affect their mental health.
- Make them feel safe: Children need to feel safe in order to stay mentally fit. Try and spend some time with them every day. As a parent, always make your children realize that you are right beside them. Listen to their problems and help them find solutions to solve those instead of scolding them. Help them to relax and feel secure to stay mentally fit.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a the doctor and ask a free question.