Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prajwal Rao
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Prajwal RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi. My mom is feeling partial numbness (or whatever you call it in medical terms) in hands. (It is just like when someone's hand or any other body part is pressed for a long time and the blood circulation stops. Then you feel that numbness.) It happens after doing a lot of work. Is it just a weakness or some other kind of problem? Help me plz.
Some times while doing work my hands get shivers, help me out by best recommendations & reason for so.
I feel heaviness on the left side of my head and eye also I started seeing sparkles every where sometime and also I think I have migraine attack 2 times if it is migraine what should I do.
While taking any objects with my hand on that time my hand was shaking why it was happening? Is there any solution.
I am 54 yr male suffering from polio (left leg) at the age of 2 year, at present I am walking without any help of stick but in winter I face problems in walking please suggest some medicine to avoid this type of problems?
I am 33 yrs old female, since past few months I am feeling numbness in my left arm and at times I have problem in breathing and its becomes very severe and then I had to take nebulisers and pumps of beudecord and asthalin. Kindly suggest because after this my body becomes week and very week. Pls guide what is this. I have thyroid and taking thyronorm 100 mcg.
1) BACK PAIN:- I'm suffering from back pain since giving birth to my baby boy in 2013. The pain is now increasing day by day. 2) MIGRAINE/SINUSITIS:- I'm also suffering from blocked nose, headache on one side of my head even before my marriage & its still persisting & it'/s also increasing more. Now my age is 26 yrs & i'm housewife.
Autism is a one of the developmental disability.
1. Physical -
2. Mental -
Autism is neurodevelopmental disorder characterised by impaired social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and restricted and repetitive behaviour. Triad of autism:
1. Not responding to name- loss of eye contact
2. Repetitive Behaviour
3. Can't relate socially
Autistic child has more energy than normal children.
1. Genetic Mutation
2. Environmental factors - infectious diseases, heavy metals, phenol, pesticides, alcohol etched.
4. Emotional causes
Role of Homoeopathy :
Increase autism there is always have some genetic cause so we have to cure or improve that state. Homoeopathic medicines are only medicines which have good genetic action.
After giving Homoeopathic medicines biting n Self destruction decreases, Hyperactivity decreases.
Along with this understanding n immunity of the children improve.
I got migraine problem. I am taking treatment from 3 years. All the time I got headache. What should I do. Or which tablets I should take.
I'm 37 year old male, have wpw syndrom. Feeling pain in upper side of chest from last one month.BP 145/90. What symptoms suggest? Is it abnormal?
Good evening, my father is diabetic and hypertensive and had present history of insomnia. He is suffering from burning sensation on tongue and feet. He is taking clonazepam and pregeb M regularly. What should we do.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
- Chronic headache is a common problem in today's life style people. Ayurveda differentiate various type of headache (shirishool) as per involvement of doshas like vata, pitta, kapha, ardhavabhedak, shankhak etc. In modern medicine also gives headache names as per cause like tention headache, migraine. But in general when people have headache call it migraine. As per last 27 years experience mainly two types patients are seen first patients who have acidity and feels head pain and gastritis and second patient who have more stressful life and feels headache in early morning.
- Ayurveda have very effective treatment of migraine and chronic headache by some oral medicines, panchakarma therapy and diet changes. Most of the patients treated by me got permanent relief. Ayurveda treatment beauty is that it not only cures headache but provide relaxation, detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.