Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam LalgeYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am dipali. And I m 17 years old, my mother is a diabetic patient. Her sugar level is about 200-300 so. What she have to do?
I have pcod n m on diane35 since approx n years I haven't lost my weight m working on it bt now I have regular periods. So can I stop the medicine or continue it until I lose weight. I also have thyroid nd taking medicine for that as well.
Hello sir I m 32 old I want to know about hernia. Is that possible to treatment of hernia by medicine or only operate is the only one of solution.
I want increase my penis size to 8' and stamina tk 20-30mint tell me about treatment and full cost of treatment. And duration of treatment. My number 8285248002 My current size 5'
Hi I am 32 years old and my wife 27 years old we have a son of 4 year. From last 2 year we are suffering sexual problem many doctors consultation failed. My problem-white thin skin rash on tip of penis burning sensation when penis is erected. My wife problem-burning sensation at time of sex and white skin flim is emitting through urine and itching problem on vagina wall. When we took medicine the problem disappeared for 10-12 days then it repeats. We had consult many time with different doctor in 2 year but the result is same. We verified our genital with some internet picture they are saying it is a yeast infection. In this situation what can we do? we are getting helpless. Please suggest something.
I have hepatitis b positive from last 2 years, due to this disease I am not getting healthy body please help.
Girth of my penis is very less. Length is ok. But it is very very thin. I want to increase penile girth. please suggest any remedy. Have a prolonged history of excess masturbation. Glan penis is very sensitive due to which I ejaculate very early. Age 25, single.
Sir, I am sneezing daily immediately after I get up from my bed in the morning. Please Provide the reason and the remedy for this. Thanks.
Hi When I am thinking abt sex or excited with my gf water. Kind of things coming from my penis. It is normal or. Do I need to take. Medicine Please suggest which. Medicine do I need to take. Also my penis is thin from back and big from front any oil or. Medicine for this.
Had pcr qualitative test after 5 week of exposure including antibody test both came negative please let me how much I am safe.
I sweat a lot nowadays. It was never like this before. Even if I am inside the room I tend to sweat a lot. Can you help me in this?
Doctor, my testosterone test result Observed value-666.0 Unit-ng/dL Biological reference interval-65-800 This result showing low testosterone level or normal?
I am having a severe headache for the past 3 weeks. I have tried several home remedies but of no use. Can you please give me any suggestion what to do.
I am a female of 16 yrs. How to understand that whether I need an Ultrasonography? What are the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome? Pls tell me dr.
I took ketorol dt tooth ache last night and since morning I am having severe stomach ache. Please suggest me what medicine can I take for soothing stomach pain.
What should a person take if he has throat infection, cough, nose bleeding, kidney stones and loose motion?
I. Have been. Facing piles and problem since 6 months treatment going on ayuredic. How much effective it is please let me know.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.