Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. PiyushYour feedback matters!
Last 20 days brick dropped on my shoulder met a doctor he was treatment, but now suffering with pain what I can do? Please suggest.
My friend is having severe pain in the back. Initially he used to complain about his foot then thighs and now his back pains. It does not happen regularly but occasionally and is really painful too.
Dear Sir. I am karthik. Some times I am getting right hand shoulder pain. Why I am getting that pain. Please tell me some solution. Thank you.
Hello! I'm suffering from shoulder tendon tear since 1 year. Kindly suggest me a proper medicine or treatment quick relief from this pain! Thanks.
I am 35 yrs old guy having cervical spontilises having neck pain left side left shoulder I have go through mri problem in t3 using medicine & cervical kit for neck but still no use what should I do ?
3 to 4 years back I got an injury. My Ankle ligament was pulled but still I face problem in running as I start running it feels that something got stuck on my Ankle like a string comes onto my Ankle which makes it difficult for me to run and my weight has also increased alot because of it. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
I am suffering from c3 c4 & c5 cervical bulge, does it cause chest pain and paliptaions. I checked heart, it shows normal. Then why paliptaions and chest pain.
I have a back pain from last 3 days. Actually I am a software engineer so I worked whole day with my laptop. Pls help me.
Hi, I just got to know my ldl is 152 and overall cholesterol is 209. I have started exercising past one month. Do I need to take medication or lifestyle changes and avoiding red meat and fatty food will lower it down. The level was 219 exactly one month back it has lowered but I want it optimum. Rest there is no issue with any other result. Need suggestions.
Im 20 years old but I frequently have back pain and neck pain if I sit down for too long or see down for too long.
I have back pain since one week I am not able to sit and stand instantly I am using diclofinac tablets for the pain is this severe prblm.
Helo, I am 23 years old. I have my back pain to much and also when I head down spinal gets paining. I also have severe headache frequently which is very much painful. This is causing me a huge problem in studies as I can not sit for several hours. Please help.
My friend has a very bad pain in her legs. So plzz give some remedy to get fast relief from the pain.
I'm 20 year old girl, I have severe backache for the past 3 years. I can't sit too long, or I can't travel so long because of this. What shall I do?
I have fracture in my left leg and some ligaments breakage how to cure faster as I am a football player.
My mom seems to get the symptoms of osteoporosis at the age of 48, my granny also suffered the same. As we were able to find this symptom at this stage. I would like you to suggest some remedies.
Sir my father having chikungunya so How he get relief from joints pain and which medicine I consume for relief he is consuming 'odizox'
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks