Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. PiyushYour feedback matters!
I'm 33years old i am suffering from gout last 6 years. Taking tablet ciploric 300mg in alternate days fell very dull and pain in legs. Sir what can I do?
This is for my friend. He have back pain highly. please tell me sir which medicine he had for good result.
I am suffering from throat irritation which accompany's with occasional coughing may 2 or 3 times a day. This is continuing for almost a month. I have a severe pain in my elbow as well and sometimes behind my right side of the neck like a strain in nerve. Pls advice what to do.
Doctor, I am 29 years old and body weight is 72 kg, height is 5 feet 10" suffering from planter fasciitis from 2 years. I feel pain while standing for more than 20 minutes and in the morning while left bed. Please suggest me any Homeopathic treatments.
She is suffering from tingling on both foot which is accompanied by pain, she is also suffer from pain on the knee joint when ever she used to getup or sit down from a chair with Weakness and tiredness.
Sometimes if I sleep for longer hours I feel deep pain in my hands feet and legs I am 34 years male taking glycomet 850 sr, metxl 12.5 and mactor for ldl my online research suggest fibromyalgia please HELP WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
My mother is 50 years old. She has pain in her arms and shoulder near area and also in thighs .what should I do she is also a diabetic patient but sugar level is under control.
Sir my father have pain in knees doctor says that this is due to increase of lactic acid in body then what should we do what we prefer to eat.
Dear sir/madam, I am 21 years old and I have back pain since three months. What should I do? Exercise or some treatment?
I am 29 years old man weight is 90 kg height 6 feet. I am having pain in my knees since last few days.
My wife is 56 she is suffering pains in her both hands from the last two years. No soultion by doctors at patiala
I have got a cyst kind of thing on my underarm. It was small two days back but now it is like the size of a pea. It is painless. Is it harmful?
Doctor I have lower back pain From last 2 years I took many medicines for several month But didn't get rid of this Please suggest me.
I am having a severe back pain now a days. Beside of which iam not even able to sit in the classroom properly. I am skeptical whether it's some serious problem or what? Please help me.
She is having a cyst on left hand side of ovary, and we have tested CA125 BLOOD TEST from LAL PATH LAB, and report says it has a cyst of 45.8%. What treatment we should go for it and is their any major issue relating to this?
My husband is feeling light pain n heaviness in left side for 10 days. Before 6 month he has taken ecg and 2d echo test. They were normal. Is this pain can b heart related? Or what is the reason?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.