Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Health Check Up
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Infectious Diseases Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush MaratheYour feedback matters!
I am from Punjab from past few year I am continuing losses my weight and getting weak help which type of diet should I have plzzzzzzz. .
My daughter 27 year old has problem of frequent stomach ache and gas formation and had persistent headache for last one week. She also has problem of pimples on the face. Suggest the remedy.
Because of some personal reasoning I have suffered from moderate anxiety for 6 months and after that 3 years of mild anxiety when I was a teen (from age 15 to 19). After the anxiety I lived happily for 7 years but after 7 years I have again suffer 2 months of moderate and 10 months of mild anxiety because of some reasons. Now I am fine but I have heard constant anxiety causes hippocampus to shrink and now I am worried about my brain that does It has shrinked. I feel my memory and other functions are normal. Please tell me is it possible that after nearly 5 years of anxiety my brain didn't shrinked if yes then why it didn't shrinked.
I am suffering from cough so doctor has advise me to take foracort rotacaps capsule so can I drink water after taking foracort rotacaps capsules from lupihaler breathing technology.
What are precaurions should be taken for sinusitis. Is it safe to take any pain killer or should I consult doctor for it. If I take medicines what may b the side effects of them.
I am 42 year old female .After slip disc L1toL4 problem, pain in left heel and becomes severe at times. Is it spur in the foot ,slip disc or something else.
My Left shoulder to elbow region pains more while sleeping for my wife. 60+ yrs. Please Advise needy medicines plese.
My hair is going very very thin. I am worry about my thin hair. I had taken many medicine but no improvement. What should I do please tell. Please tell me doctor what should I do ?
How to prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
There are ways in which you can improve your appearance and get rid of the stretch marks after pregnancy. However, care should be taken to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Preventive measures may include:
1. Using Topical preparations: Ointments and crèmes are one of the best ways to prevent formation of stretch marks, as they increase the elasticity of skin. Verum, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E are the commonly used topical agents. Your provider may prescribe you retinoid crème to get rid of striae.
2. Staying hydrated: During pregnancy your body demands an increased supply of water. Drinking around 8 to 12 glasses of water not only prevents dehydration but also inhibits formation of stretch marks.
3. Using Oil: Similar to topical crèmes, oils can also be used to prevent stretch marks. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E, castor and other essential oils have anti-oxidant effects. This prevents formation of stretch marks.
4. Using Zinc: Zinc also has anti-oxidant effects. It also promotes formation of new collagen. This collagen formation promotes reduction of stretch marks.
5. Eating a Healthy diet: Diet is the most important factor, not only to prevent stretch marks but also for a stress free healthy pregnancy. Foods rich in vitamin A, C and E promote collagen formation, thereby preventing stretch marks formation.
6. Getting Massage: Massaging the skin everyday with bitter almond oil increases the blood flow, thereby promoting the formation of new collagen.
When to contact your health care provider:
As time progresses, the stretch marks start fading without any treatment. Contact your provider if you:
• Have developed stretch marks for the first time.
• Have stretch marks due to side effects of certain medicine.
• Have other symptoms along with stretch marks, such as rashes.
Diabetes is a problem to me from 2003 in a mild form. My current HBA1C is at 7.2. I had also undergone a Angioplasty in 2007. I am on those BP, Cholesterol and Diabetes medicine. Is there any way I can get rid off the medicine for the Diabetes is what I am to look for. I am.
Facts on Bacteria & Mood
Studies have revealed that the gut Microbiota could be involved in a host of conditions
There are 100 Trillion bacteria are found in the gut.Intestinal bacteria helps us to digest food and absorb nutrients.Tiny Organisms in the gut may be messing with the mind