Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush MaratheYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I'm 39 years old unmarried female. I have hair loss, blamises on my face, my lips gets dry and white even after having sufficient water. Now I have realized my toes nails are getting blue/black and peeling of after few months. Please advice me. Thanks.
I have left the alcohol from past 9 months but I have pain in my back is it due to lack of calcium and vitamin d in my body. What should I do know.
I'm suffering from severe head ache daily I'm not able to concentrate on my studies how to get free from this problem.
I am suffering from ulcers in mouth frequently. My age is 18 n I am vegetarian. Is there any deficiency of vitamins? as being a medical student I have tried all home remedies n went to doc but he gave me medicines so please help me and suggest me what should I eat?
Joint pains and muscle pains. Some doctor doubts for rehumotology problem. Pain in finger joints at morning with swelling unable to hold even a note book. Also both knees joint pain like sprain. Pl suggest. And also main symptoms of rehimatology pl explain.
On November 2014 I suffered from retrobulbber optic neuritis and neurologist gave me solumedrol 1gram so it cured the infection. Now it sometimes pains on the right side of my head as it used to pain at the starting time of the infection. My right eye was not fully cured now also there is only around 80% vision visible rest of the vision is blurred. Note: I also have history of dengue.
I have continuing headaches on one sude of my head. Basically above my right eyes. What should I do? Please help me.
Pimples are very annoying, especially when they are on your cheeks because then they do twice the damage - hurt your skin and at the same time they also steal away the charm of your looks. Although there are many lotions and creams in the markets that guarantee the removal of this skin inflammation, they are chemicals that eventually start showing its side-effects on your skin. For this reason, a few home remedies with some simple pimple-combating tools work the best and here are some of them:
- Use ice cubes and crushed ice to reduce the redness and the heat in the inflammation. Applying ice over the pimples eventually makes them reduce in size and disappear altogether.
- Soak a little piece of cotton or rag in fresh lemon juice and apply it over a pimple. Lemon helps a pimple dry up faster.
- Soak a rag of cotton in tea tree oil and put it over a pimple. It has anti-bacterial properties which help fight against acne pimples. For even better results, you can also try mixing tea tree oil in aloe vera gel. You can put this mixture on your acne pimples and rinse it after 20 minutes for effective healing.
- White toothpaste can work wonderfully with a pimple and reduce it to nothing in a very little time.
- Steaming is another foolproof way to get rid of the pimples in the most natural manner. If you expose the pimples to steam, the steam works its way through the pimples and cleans out all the bacteria. It thus helps your skin to breathe and get in contact with oxygen. This ultimately makes a pimple ripen quickly and thus leads to its deterioration.
- Use garlic to get rid of pimples. How? Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent which is why it is a very good remedy for pimples. Cut a small piece of garlic and rub it over your pimples. After several minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Honey is another natural antibiotic that can accelerate the removal of pimples by effective healing. The catch here is to apply honey directly over the affected area. Keep it for several minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Mixing honey and cinnamon and applying its paste on the affected area is also a very dead-sure manner of getting rid of pimples.
- Grind a cucumber to make a face mask and allow it to dry. Then wash your face after several minutes. This cleans up the dirt and bacteria in the pimples.
Next time you get those unwanted pimples, you know what to do! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.