Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Dr. Mujhe honeybee ne 5 din pehle kata tha mere thumb mein. Par usse samay dank nikaal diya tha mujhe do teen din se kaafi jyada neend aa rhi hai n thodi se weakness bhi lag rhi hai. Kya uska reason wahi hai? Kya karun.
I have 3.5 years boy, got diagnosed by rickets, currently we are giving him uprise d 1 ml morning and night respectively as well as ostocalcium, 2 days back we got some urine issue and found phiomosis, done urine routine found 4+ protein in it, can guide was it due to current infection or guide for proper treatment. Thanks.
I cannot use shampoos and conditioners as I am suffering from some kind of allergy. So can I use soap or something to wash hairs" suggest some" Thank you.
Hello doctor, I am suffering from cold, sour throat and little feverish. I don't have badyache. Can you please suggest what should be done. Thanks, Archana.
I am 27 yrs old. I am feeling very heavy in my stomach, I can say stomach feeling bloated. Infact I am not having periods from the last 4 months. My body is getting tight too much. Please suggest me any remedy.
I am 31 years of age and my immunity is very low. I keep getting viral fevers every 2-3 months and I have to take hard antibiotics for same. Can you please let me know the remedy or how can I enhance my immunity.
I am 55 years age male. I am having hearing problems since 2 years. I smoke occasionally and drink regularly. I am non vegetarian. Pls advice me the best precautions.
My daughter 2 years n 9 months old drunk a water kept in an open tumbler in which a mosquito fell. Will it cause malaria r dengue or anything Dr? She is already having cold n taking medicine like claribid n will b continuing it for next 10 days. I'm very much worried. Pls help me clear this worry.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.