Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PawarYour feedback matters!
Hai. When I am closing my car door finger got struck in between not finger I mean the nail part and it turned green in colour. What should I do kindly suggest some tips and medications.
I am a lady of 32 yrs, suffering from leukoderma since childhood. Went through allopathic treatment but to no avail. Is there a cure in modern medical science? If there is one, where n at what cost? If theres none, is it possible to change my skin tone to white uniformly? If there is any such option, whats d cost n d time span for such treatment?
I am a infection from fungal infection I a take more medicine such as lobeat ,total derm panderm Tec derm it can not be good please tell me.
I'm having a big problem of dandruff. Last 2 weeks i've noticed some pimples on my head. What should I do?
I have a problem of hair loss every day, so I wanna know the solution to control my hair fall. Please suggest me.
I just want to ask eating fish with milk can harm our skin or its a myth that white patches occurs on skin?
- The most common complaint in rainy season is hair fall. Hairfall during monsoon increases by about 30 per cent. While on a regular day you may find 50-60 strands of hair on your brush, but during rainy season this count may go up to 100.
- Humidity robs the hair of its bounce leaving them limp and lifeless.
- Dandruff worsens in rainy season as the fungus responsible for causing it flourishes in humid weather.
- Non-specific itchiness of the scalp and irritation are also common. These contribute to increased hair loss.
- Lice infestation is also common in the rains, as lice breed during this season.
- Bacterial and fungal infection of scalp is also common during monsoons. Exposure to polluted rainwater and warm humid conditions encourage growth of Bacteria/ fungus on scalp. As a result, some people develop painful pus-filled boils or severe itchy flaking patches develop over scalp.
Visit our clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra for all skin,hair and nail ailments.Call 9004839333 for appointments.
Pimples are known to be the bane of many teenager’s life. However, the unfortunate thing is that for many people, their misery does not cease with the growth of a person into adulthood.
However, there are quite a few things which can be done in order to improve the situation, to help you get rid of these unsightly blotches in just one night.
1. Lemon juice: Fresh lemon juice can be made good use of in order to fight pimples. This can be done by using a cotton swab dipped in the fresh lemon juice and dabbing the swab on the pimples which are the cause of so much anguish.
2. Cinnamon paste: There is also an alternative which can be considered and that is to mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put this combination on the face prior to sleeping at night. However, it is to be kept in mind that there is one caveat about this solution and that is that if a person has skin that is sensitive, it is unlikely that he or she will react well to this sort of treatment. So, it is better that he or she just sticks to the simpler way to treat pimples by using lemons.
3. Ice cubes: In order to reduce the irritation, which is unfortunately part and parcel of pimples, what can be done is to use ice wrapped in a clean and thin cloth to touch the pimples with. The great thing about this is that ice is so freely available and a lot of the discomfort caused by the pimples will be greatly reduced.
4. Toothpaste: Another thing which is available quite easily happens to be toothpaste. While this may not seem to be an automatic solution for pimples, it is quite effective. However, if a person makes the choice of using toothpaste as his or her metaphorical weapon to combat pimples, he or she would do very well to keep in mind the fact that simple white toothpaste is to be made use of.
By using any gel based toothpaste, not only will the desired impact not be seen, but there could be side effects as well. What is to be done, is quite simple, to say the least. A few minutes before going to sleeps, the person needs to apply a bit of white toothpaste on each pimple. After waking up, washing off the toothpaste with cool water is required. Over the course of a few weeks, the changes will show up.
So fret not! Simply try these remedies and you will soon be pimple free! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.