Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Parimal KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years old I always have pimples on my face and it causes black spots on my face and I am also underweight my weight only 50 kg what should I do to resolve these problems.
I have more pimples next 1 year. I used such a product &medicine which recommended by skin specialist. But get not satisfactory results. What can do for these pimples?
I have a pimples problem and black dot on my face I want my face to be remove from pimples and black dot.
My skin tone decreased day by day? What should I do as a home treatment? Which face wash is suitable for my face?
Hi I'm 22 years old stretchmarks are coming on my forehand nd shoulders since 4 years I use to work out daily one hour so please suggest me any cream or gel or oil to reduce this.
I was generally white toned but my color is changing to dark these days, everyone is asking why. What should I do to regain my skin tone please help me.
I hve dark spots on d face how do I reduce the spots and pimples some times I feel like very hot on face and very huge hairfall.
I am facing hair loss. I used aloevera, coconut oil and many thing but not improved. What should I do.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.
When I was small I was fair in colour bt as I am growing I stpd taking care abt the skin n you became dark n tan how to get previous colour pls help me.
Which medicine is more effective and also can regain hair on the bald spot, fastly? I want a speedy recovery from baldness. Because im just 22. So please help me. Im so depressed about this for a year. So please suggest a medicine for speedy recovery from baldness.
Hi I m 28 years old. I have oliy skin bit acne prone if I dnt look after my skin. Kindly recommend a bestserum for my skin so that my skin looks fresh, free from blemishes, and should have anti ageing effect.
My hairs are dry and falling to much and dandruff too suggest any natural things by which problem can be solve.?
I am losing my hair quickly and tried mostly shampoos but there is no profit, please help me what should I do?
Whenever I drink alcohol (occasionally 1-2 time per month), after 2-3 hours I find red spots like rashes on my body and it stings so much especially in summer and when my body comes in contact to heat. What is the reason, solution. What should I do? should I quit drinking completely?
Ayurveda believes that the beauty of the skin is linked to your overall health. You can have a glowing skin only when your heart and other organs are working properly. The glow comes from within rather than by applying lotions and artificial creams for fairness and flawlessness. It has to be kept in mind that the nutrients and the toxins produced in the body circulates within via the bloodstream. Toxins produced due to vata, pitta and kapha doshas or imbalances are circulated by the circulating rasa dhatu in the body. These hamper the beauty of your skin and overall personality. The toxins damage or destroy the cells in the organs. Therefore, you must start bringing balance to the doshas to get back your natural beauty. Remember, your skin is vulnerable to the imbalances in the doshas. Excess pitta can leave your skin looking dull, pigmented and lusterless. If your skin is oily and the pores are clogged, you might have excess Kapha.
Here are some tips for staying beautiful naturally by addressing the dosha imbalances and flushing your system on time:
- You must drink plenty of water to keep your system clean and free from accumulation of toxins. According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid-age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repairs. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis. It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage to skin cells.You must not eat too much of sweet stuffs as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.
- Make sure that you go for excretion on regular basis and have a proper bowel movement without any problem. You can have a cup of lukewarm water regularly early in the morning empty stomach to have a better bowel movement.
- There are certain herbs like neem, manjistha, turmeric and tulsi, which enhance your skin quality and improve circulation. You can apply them as face-packs. It is also a good practice to undertake regular warm oil massage. It improves circulation and nourishes the skin to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.