Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife missed her period by 6 days. We did the urine test but it comes negative. Though we were hoping positive results. We did the test at afternoon after having much fluid. Is there possibility that the result came was wrong bcoz of having fluid. What shud we do next. Her period was due on 20july.
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.
I have never taken any type of tablets for sex, eg viagra I was just thinking to take just once to get the experience how its work? can you suggest what type of care I have to take at time of taking this tablets? at a time how many tablets I can take and before how many hours I have to take this tablets, without food or with food etc etc please help.
I am a 23 year old female and i am facing major problems. M having PCOS and due to that my weight is increasing and even hair fall has been started. So request you to suggest me with the solution.
Hi. Doctor, I am 23 years old got married one week ago. We both want to have an intercourse but I am afraid of if there will be any pain and heavy bleeding for first sexual intercourse. I am tensed and nervous. About it. Also we do not want baby now. Is it necessary that this will happen (extreme pain and heavy bleeding)?
I got bleeding after had ipill within 7 day. Is it effective? Is the pill work? Is there any chance of pregnancy? please help.
Hi I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my 1st miscarriage in November now I am pregnant again in March now. My Dr. has told me to insert naturogest Sr 400. From 4 days I am inserting the tablet inside the vagina as instructed by my Dr. But the tablet is not getting dissolved. I am inserting at night the tablet, but the next night when I insert the tablet I find the previous tablet also inside. Please suggest What should I do.
Hi I am 20 years old I had sex 2 days back with my boy friend he cum inside after releasing sperm inside of my vagina the sperm came out between 2 minutes from my vagina he did only one time like that I am getting scared that I will get pregnant can I take I pill medicine or is it okay please tell me what should I do for this do I become pregnant or I should eat I pill please suggest me.
I have taken unwanted 72 on 9/04/16 and my bleeding is started at 6: 00 am on 16/04/16, how long my bleeding will be? It's still bleeding right now, is there any side effect? When it will fix up?
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.
1) Watermelon - Watermelons have more water than pulp and are easily available. Not only will this relax you but also hydrates you at the end of a very tiring day.
2) Cucumber - With less than 20 calories in a cup of cucumbers, this hydrating food is ideal to carry with lunch boxes to work, or eat at home. They cool and hydrate you at the same time. The seeds are also known to be high in nutrients and health benefits.
3) Tomatoes - Tomatoes and their health benefits are widely known. They cool your stomach and hydrate you. Tomatoes are also good for diabetes and cardio-vascular problems, and are a rich source of many nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins ? C, A, E, K and B6, potassium and many more.
4) Lemon - Lemon is a super food. Mixed with water, in different temperatures, it helps in weight loss to combating dehydration. Mixed in water with a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar, the lemon water mixture is known to cool, energise and hydrate the body.
5) Curd - This is a staple in most Indian homes. Store bought or homemade, it is good to eat a small bowl full of curd every day. A delicious coolant, you can spice it up any way you wish to - by adding fruits to it, or by adding masalas or by eating it straight with just a tiny pinch of salt.
6) Coconut water - Easily available on road sides, coconut water is your ideal drink on the go. While you can surely have it at home, it is highly recommended for students and professionals who are out in the sun, during the day. An immediate energizer, coconut water can be your savior from heat spells.
7) Melons - Just like watermelons, melons and muskmelons too have high water content. The fruit is said to have 90 percent water apart from the nutrients.
8) Buttermilk - Easy to make and easily available in the market, buttermilk can be customized as per individual taste. It is light in the tummy, cools and dehydrates the system.
9) Mint - An inexpensive herb, mint has amazing cooling qualities. Churn it into chutney or just drop a few leaves into your bottle of drinking water, these leaves will keep your insides cool and mind fresh with their mild fragrance.
10) Onions - Red onions in particular are known to have very high water content. Include them in your meals or have them raw, how you eat is up to you.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.