Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pandit
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PanditYour feedback matters!
I am adarsh kumar of 16 year old. I am have some pimples on my face since from 3 months. I go to doctor he said that it is infection. I do full treatment but now when I left his medicine some pimples again occurring on my face and on my back.
When am eating cool or hot my teeth were getting pain .Am not able to eat hot or cold drinks. Kindly help me in this regards.
I am 26 years male. I have pain on tracheal region. And felt something stuck while swallowing. Since 3 days. I'm a smoker and stopped since 1 year back.
Respected doc. I am obese. And want to reduce my weight. I am 22 years. Should I include watermelon in my diet. Can watermelon should be added in girls diet having pcos and obesity. Thankyou. And pls tell how much watermelon should be taken?
Kidneys are vital organs of the body for a reason. They remove all the toxins and excessive salts from the body, purifying it each day. However, even your kidneys need cleansing so that their efficiency doesn’t drop. One of the best ways of doing so is by removing all the toxin and salt deposits that are found in the kidneys. One simple and easy method can help you in cleansing your kidneys at regular intervals of time.
Extract of Coriander and Parsley
Boil a mixture of freshly chopped parsley and coriander leaves in water and drink this water for multiple times in a day.
Drinking the concoction 4-6 times a month can effectively cleanse your kidneys. A change in urine after a few days of consumption is an indication that this extract has started working. This method not only cleanses the kidneys and removes excessive salts and toxins, but also erodes any stones that are being formed due to excessive minerals in the body.
It is important to increase the amount of water consumed every day, more fluids in the body makes sure that this process is effectively assisted.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
We got married 5 months before. Third month we planned for baby and she got all symptoms before missing period. By 30th day she got her period. Now 5th month is running and again she used to get all symptoms like vomiting sense, sore, frequent hungry, more pissing, tiredness etc. Today she is in 30th day and having periods pain since yesterday. Hello, This is PMS symptoms which can occur 3-4 days prior to the onset of menses and shall end once the menses start. The symptoms are similar to early pregnancy but confirmation is only after menses are missed. Thanks your prompt reply. So today is her 31st day. Till when can we wait for pregnancy confirmation unless she miss her period.
Im dealing with a dry hair problem if I try to use medicated shampoo and oil then no problem exist but on the contrary I stop using the medicated one. The problem reoccurs and due to dry hair I got enough dandruff and itchy scalp and also white hairs. So please recommend any shampoo like dove, pantene,sunsilk, clinic plus etc or homeopathic ones sebsun or catharine shampoo.
I have a problem regarding the increasing weight. I have done all the exercises regarding for weight loss but there is no result.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process.
Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.