Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi Powar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi PowarYour feedback matters!
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.