Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin SangamnerkarYour feedback matters!
I have never taken any type of tablets for sex, eg viagra I was just thinking to take just once to get the experience how its work? can you suggest what type of care I have to take at time of taking this tablets? at a time how many tablets I can take and before how many hours I have to take this tablets, without food or with food etc etc please help.
I am 23 years old. Early this month I have indulged in oral sex with my boyfriend. We have never had an intercourse. My periods were due by 8th or 9th of this month. But I have still not got my periods. On 21st, we had a urine pregnancy test done by a doctor, who explained that the test result was negative. He told me to have piramulet n for 5 days and consult if still I hv not got my periods. Is his advise correct? I am very nervous about my periods? are urine test accurate? or should I do a blood test? please advise.
My wife age 26 yrs having hypoechoic sol in her left breast (13mmx13mmx12.5mm). Having no pain. Kindly suggest me the best possible treatment option available.
Hi doctor, my wife 34y and we have a 6y old daughter. I want to enjoy the sex with my wife without condom and she do not want to get pregnant. please suggest us how we do that?
Hello Doctor, I have an average of 28 days cycle. My first day of last period was on 20th March. Also we are planning for kid so was bit concerned. Yesterday night I had sharp pain in my lower stomach. Just the same pain like during the periods. I usually take Meftal P syrup whenever I have pain during periods. So thinking I might get my period soon I took 10ml of syrup. I am perfect after that. But there is no sign of period now. Also I was experiencing bit itching from past 2 days near my vaginal opening which is under control on apply Keto B.I just want to know why I experienced such pain. Any thing related to we trying for kid.
My wife has 1st pregnant her last period date is 15.7.16 so tell that now she has how many months and she not had baby movement.
Hi I'm in my second trimester of twin pregnancy. My home is a duplex so I have to go up and down a flight of stairs everyday almost 5-6 times per day. Is it safe? As I am carrying TWINS.
Hi. I'm a 23 year old female. Recently I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. My doctor prescribed me dronis 20. For three months. My major concern is my weight gain. I have an upcoming wedding in my family in a month. And I have been doing cardio and other exercises since three months and I have a controlled / healthy diet too. I run for 6 kms every day. But nothing is helping me reduce my weight. My weight has reduced only by 1 kg in past three months. My doctor isn't prescribing me any pill to lose weight. Kindly suggest me a way out to lose the weight. I was 53 kgs and now I'm 61 kgs. It's getting really frustrating not seeing any results even after putting in the hard work.
I am 25. I have acidity problem, stomach clearing problem, irregular period and I am fat too. I always feel too hungry also. Suggest me something that reduce my hunger and I also want to lose my weight. So suggest something.
My wife is pregnant of 4 months can we do sex in this situation is their any harm to baby and my wife.Please tell.
I'm 47 and not had periods since 3 months. I'm also gradually putting on weight even though I gym and control my diet. This is depressing me. I want to loose weight.
This is the first time I will be using pregnancy pills to avoid pregnancy. So please prefer me some. And please suggest me the technique how to use them.
I have sex with my gf without any protections but I squirt the sperm outside her vagina. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
I am 21 years old and I doesn't having a periods in this month. And there is no pregnancy. I have checked with the pregnancy test. I am very scared what should I do?
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Most of us live with excruciating amount of stress. Rising competition, the rat race, our loans, insurances, health, family, social life and work, everything these days is simply adds on to our levels of stress.
It’s the stress that reminds us of deadlines, prompts us to work better. But the most common type of stress, or distress can have negative effects on our body. Apart from general physical health, it can hurt our bones as well.
1. Excess Stress and Our Bones: Excess stress releases chemicals into bloodstream, particularly the hormone cortisol. Now, this is the hormone that gives our brain and body a temporary boost. But having this hormone for a long term can result in real damage to our bone density. Meanwhile, it can even elevate our blood pressure, result in glucose problems and digestive issues with cardiovascular symptoms.
2. Reduced Bone Density: Reduced bone density, due to stress has several negative effects. For instance, it can increase sugar cravings and lead to obesity. It can also lead to osteoporosis and a number of recurrent fractures.
3. Cortisol Catch: Remember how researchers and doctors informed people that phosphoric acid in cola acts as a corrosive agent? Well that’s what cortisol does in long term. This can even result in other problems, such as exhaustion.
So, how should you deal with it?
Chronic stress can be dealt by understanding what the cause of stress is. Once you have the cause, follow simple relaxation tips, such as,
- Meditate for a few minutes, breathe deeply, exercise and tune into your body. Even ten-fifteen minutes of this is enough.
- Crank up the tunes, listen to a few songs, laugh or loud watching shows or simply go out with your friends.
- Eat well balanced meal, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs, be positive and seek out social support if needed.
- And if the stress still haunts you, consult a counsellor or a doctor for support.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.