Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin M Darada
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin M DaradaYour feedback matters!
For last one and a half year i have an allergy on both of my foot that is on top side which was always in contact with my sandals. Doctors said it was shoe dermatitis then eczema. I have applied all kind of ointments which affected most was TENOVATE . The allergy has subsided as i am wearing only open shoes. But the skin is completely darkened as if burnt. Now also if i wear other shoes itching comes back. Can this spread to rest of the body also.I have very sensitive skin please advise how to get back the normal skin tone and stop this allergy.
I am a 70 yearold man I have high bp 140 /85 I am taking tablet from 15 years is it right. My wife is 63 year old from 2 or 3 days bp is 145/95 what to do ?
I have wheezing problem for more than 5 years. Even after consulting doctors from Homeopathy, Siddha, etc. And intaking medicines, after 2 to 3 months after stopping the medicines, this problem starts again. Please give me some most useful tips, food practices, etc. To get rid of it. Please.
My father has been suffering from diabetes since many days. Could you please suggest him right diet?
A healthy diabetic diet can incorporate any sustenance with some restraint, the length of it permits you to keep your blood sugar levels inside target. Notwithstanding, 'control'might be hard to apply to a few foods in light of their high starch content. A few foods likewise appear to trigger longings or advance indulging. In the event that you have diabetes, it might be best to abstain from eating these foods, to avert issues with your blood sugar that could bargain your health.
- Candy: One needs to avoid a number of confectionary items as they are high in sugar content, such as candy, cookies and syrups etc. Yet these below quality starches likewise cause an emotional spike up in the blood sugar levels and can add to weight increase, both of which can exacerbate diabetes confusions. Figure out how to fulfill your sweet tooth by nibbling on top notch starches, for example, crisp organic product.
- Pretzels: Pretzels have a healthy picture, yet a look at the fixings list uncovers that their wholesome notoriety is horribly undeserved. Almost every brand is produced using the same fundamental fixings: White flour (wheat flour that has been stripped of its supplements and fiber), yeast, salt, vegetable oil, corn syrup. It's conspicuous from its not very impressive fixing list that this prevalent nibble is basically without sustenance.
- Nibble pastries and cakes: It's regular learning that snacks that are packaged and heated products are stacked with sodium, sugar, white flour as well as additives. Their perilous combo of refined flour and sugar spikes blood sugar as well as advances irritation, which meddles with insulin's capacity to work legitimately.
- Bacon: Notwithstanding entire fat dairy foods, greasy or marbled cuts of meat additionally convey a powerful measure of soaked fat, which starts aggravation in the body and prompts different symptoms.
- Milk: For those with diabetes, a diet high in immersed fat can decline insulin resistance. Keep entire milk out of the ice chest and get 1% (low-fat) or skim (nonfat) milk. Additionally, attempt your best to maintain a strategic distance from other entire milk dairy items like cream, full-fat yogurt, normal cheddar and cream cheddar; rather, pick their decreased fat partners at whatever point conceivable.
- White Bread: Refined starches in white rice, white bread, and any structured with white flour and white pasta, act a great deal like sugar one time in the human body begins to process them. Thusly, much the same as sugar, refined starches meddle with glucose control and ought to be stayed away from by those with diabetes.
- French Fries: Trying too hard on oily, signed foods can prompt weight pick up and wreak devastation on the blood sugar you have. Potato chips, French fries, and doughnuts happen to be especially terrible decisions for diabetics since they're made with carb-substantial, dull fixings, which can bring about levels of blood glucose level for shooting up.
- Natural product juice: While entire fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich starch choice for diabetics, the same can't be said for organic product juice.
In my spine space between Lumber 5 and S1 reduced due to that I am suffering from acute pain in lowest portion of spine and legs. Some time left leg became senseless.What is the solution ?
Guidelines for vary from time to time, but generally accepted classification of hypertension ( JNC7)is
Average of two or more properly measured readings at each of two or more visits after an initial screen:
Normal < 120 mm Hg SBP AND DBP < 90 mm Hg
Prehypertension 120 -139 mm Hg SBP OR DBP 80 to 89 mm Hg
Stage 1 HTN 140 -159 mm Hg SBP OR DBP 90 to 99 mm Hg
Stage 2 HTN >/= 160 mm of Hg SBP OR DBP >/= 100 mm Hg.
Prevalence of prehypertension among adults in United States is approximately 37 percent.
Study done by Yadhav S et al showed prevalence of prehypetension was 32.3 percent in India with highest 36% among 30-39 yrs age group, indicates that awareness is necessary for regular blood pressure check up.
People diagnosed with hypertension represents “tip of an iceberg”.
Many patients get to know about their raised blood pressures at the time of diagnosis, heart attack, stroke or kidney disease( end organ failures) which would have been preventable if treated at an early stage.
Why hypertension should be diagnosed and treated ?
Hypertension currently causes 2/3rd s of all strokes and half of all cases of ischemic heart disease.
Prehypertension: It is an entity where SBP >120 -139 mm Hg or DBP 80-89 mm Hg.
Multiple epidemiological studies demonstrated increased cardiovascular risk in patients with prehypertension.People with prehypertension have increased risk of progression to sustained hypertension, the prevalence of hypertension increases from approximately 10 percent at age of 30 yrs to as high as 90 percent after age of 65 yrs.
Framinham hypertension risk prediction score, may help identification of prehypertensive patients who are at gretest risk for pregression to hypertension. Risk calculator includes variables like age, sex, family history of hypertension, body mass index and smoking. Most important predictors of these were higher baseline blood pressure and older age.
Screening for hypertension: optimal interval for screening is not known.
2007 USPSTF( United States Preventive Services Task Force) guidelines recommend
Screening every two years for persons with SBP <120 mm Hg and DBP < 80 mm Hg
Yearly for persons with SBP 120-139 mm Hg or a DBP 80 -89 mm Hg
How to manage Prehypertension:
TROPHY stydy( TRial Of preventing Hypertension) results showed that there is no role for pharmacotherapy in prehypertension except in special conditions like diabetes, chronic kidney disease etc.
Treatment:As per JNC 7 reccomendations patients with prehypertension who do not have diabetes, chronic kidney disease , end organ damage , or clinical evidence of cardiovascular disease are generally treated with non pharmacological therapies.
Major non pharmacological therapies that aid to decrease blood pressure are:
Weight reduction: Maintain normal body weight ( BMI 18.5 to 24.9 kg/m2) this can reduce BP by 5 to 20 mm hg per 10kg weight loss.
Adopt DASH eating plan : (DASH- Dietary Approach To Stop Hypertension) consists of fruits, vegetables, legumes, low-fat dairy products with reduced saturated and total fat.This can reduce BP by 8 to 14 mm Hg.
Dietary sodium Restriction: Reduce dietary sodium intake to no more than 100meq/day(2.4 gm sodium or 6 gm of sodium chloride). This can reduce BP by 2 to 8 mm Hg.
Physical activity: Engage in a regular aerobic physical activity such as brisk walking (at least 30 min per day, most days of the week). This can reduce BP by 4 to 9 mm Hg.
Moderation of alcohol: Limit consumption of alcohol to no more than 2 drinks per day in most men and no more than 1 drink in women and lighter weight persons. This can reduce BP by 2 to 4 mm Hg.