Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Jaggi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin JaggiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I am 28 years old and suffering from headache (sir Dard) since 13/04/2013 about 3 years some month .when I set up the bridge of teeth in my mouth in front upper side. Because one tooth exited in childhood. After bridge set up more pain continue sustain in head .I complain the dentist about this but she told that there is no relation to pain in head due to set up of bridge of teeth .I said to that may be which aloy or chemicals are used to set up the bridge is expire or not suitable for me .but she did not care. After this I went several time before her when I puzzil by pain in head. She ignored to say that this is not my problems please check up any physician. I made check up a local physician but not became benefit. I feel that my memory is also being week. And feel chagrin and short temper. Pls sir suggest me which types of specialist I could check up and which types of test is require for analysis of such type illness. I hope you sir that you suggest me a better advice because I am a link of my family if link will broken then whole chain will be spread.
I have problems on teeth and both side of last teeth will hole and when we drink normal water then also it will pain.
Mai apne dant me clip lgwana chahtii hu. Maine aiims Delhi me dikhaya tha toh unhone bola ki 4 dant nikalne padenge. Maii clip lgane ki procedures aur charge jaana chahtii hu. Aur kitna time lgega dant sahi hone me .Aur Delhi me koi achha doctor suggest kre please. Aur Kya iska koii side effect v hota h.
I always suffer with mouth ulcers. When one comes to end another takes place. This happens from almost 2 months. Please help.
I am 25 years old female I have. My cleaning done to remove stains. And I was having more stains in lower front teeth and after removing teeth are paining. Doctor said its normal I want to. Know that whether I can apply ice pack over my face to reduce the pain or hot. Pack. I am gargling with warm salt water but pain. Is not getting removed.
Hi I have yellow tooth. I brush every day with Colgate paste but also it is being yellow and my friends and family are making fun of me Bcz of that even my mother. What should I do to get white tooth? Help me.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.