Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Does frequent masturbation cause weight loose, am doing oftenly once to two in week After that feels that I loose weight Masturbation create any weaknesses in body?
I am 23 year guy. Whenever I talked to my girl friend white pale color liquid released from my organ. I am facing this from the past few months. I never drink nor eating tobacco. It never happen when sometime I watch porn. But while talking to her on phone also I suffered the same. I am taking caladium s 30.
I am always thinking about sex masturbate penis vagina also I am a competitive boy prepared for govt job Many are saying we are controlled yourself one month on masturbate or sex it is true But I did it one time in weekly how to more concentrate on my study to cracked exam I not read more than one hour My weight are not increase last 2 years whatever my diet is okk.
I will getting married on next month. But I have a question in my mind because my penis is sometime tight enough and sometime it is not proper tight. I also habitat daily masturbating for last few years. Should that affect? I tense about my sex life. Please give me proper solution.
I am 50 years old having diabetes struggling for intercourse due to nervous weakness penis is unable to enlarge kindly advise how to get erected.
I am 27 years old male and I want to make my penis more long and thick suggest me some medicine, natural way or diet plan.
I have migraine, what prescription should I follow. I have been facing this from last 7 years and getting worst some times.
I want to lose my thigh fat and for that I do squats daily after that I get severe pain and cramps in my legs, what to do for that?
Dear professionals I am suffering from phobia and panic about urine while going out traveling in bus and more and stage fear also is there please help me only I want allopath professionals.
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Related Tip: "7 Libido Boosting Foods"