Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin PowarYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have suffering from penis curvature due to over masturbating. Nightfall ,semen leakage, hairfall, dark circles in eyes side I have all problems due to over masturbating please tell me the proper solution for this problem.
I am 50 yrs old male. My skin is very dry & too much scaly. Palms are like hard rock. What should I do?
Hi sir I have loose skin and its very thin how to improve my skin to make it tight what precaution should take to remove dark spots.
I have sensitive skin &itching prob sun tan & skin burn when I came out in summer which is the best soap for my skin common soap.
I want to know about the benefits, dose and side effects of glutathione. Every person can take this or not. It should be taken alone or with any other medicine. Which brand is good.
I have an oily skin and dark complexion, how to get a white fairer skin through simple home remedies?
From past few days the skin from my hands getting peeled off. Specially from fingers and front side.
Hi m 28 year old n have hypothyroid. Since last three years I have hyperpigmentation and tried all home remedies. Please suggest me dome creams which helps me to get rid of dark patches around forehead and check.
I am 20 yr old. Meri skin kuch salo se dhoop me sun tan or sawli ho gai he. Meri skin oily he to me konsa face wash use karu. Please koi to ilaj bataiye.
I have under eye dark circles. I am a male age 27 years. Pls suggest some effective remedies / solution to it. FYIP, i have started using VLCC under eye dark circle Almond creme.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.