Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nithin DesaiYour feedback matters!
I just delivered baby before 4 months. I have very less immune power. Because of that I have to suffer breast issues. And have to take lot of antibiotic. Severe hair fall. How to boost immunity?
Both kidneys have developed kidney stone requires a surgery and needs to be operated immediately. What are the risk factors. She has both diabetes and blood pressure.
I've had minor IBS for about 12 years now, although it comes and goes. About 2 years ago, it was causing me stomach aches (central, pretty much underneath my tummy button area), rumbling gurgly noises and a need to go to the toilet. This was happening fairly regularly, so I started making changes.
Should I consult doctor for HBA1C 10 for medication or try to be on diet for one month and check sugar levels and consult doctor. Please suggest.
Hello I am from gurgaon im suffering from fever from last 2 days you tell me how I can prevent it. I used some medicine bt there r nt well.
I am suffering with pimples since 10 years and right now. I am having black spots fully on my face I want to be get rid with the black spots which was caused by pinching pimples!
I am 25 years old gentleman my problem is doing any physical job I feel more tired I can't do such physical job in this age. What is the reason for this type of situation.
I got so many pimples on my face. I want to reduce the pimples on my face. So please give me suggestions to overcome from this problem. And also my skin is oily so please give suggestions.
I have low facial hair growth. I consulted endocrinologist he suggested me some investigation like FSH, LH, PROLACTIN, TESTOSTERONE. All the reports are normal but testosterone level is 202 it's low. My age is 20. How can I get treated.
I am 29 year old I have a problem that my belly fat increased day by day, I am suffering very much I had done all exercise not get work, if you had any medicine solution pls tell.
Sir I affected by dengue fiver. Which type of parasite affect this type of disease and what I do for treatment of this disease?
I have been suffering from hair fall since last 4 years. Please suggest me some good medicine as I want get rid of this hairfAll.
Hi have hair fall problem .my hairs are breaking out fast .my friend suggested me to use aloe Vera gel but I don't know which to use.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.