Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nishal Agarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Due to overweight my sugar levels are high, right now I am taking every day 1 tab (Glyred-M) before food at night time. After 1 month I noticed FBS Is between 80-100 After food is 120-140, but I don't have proper energy to do my work.
I am having fever since last 2 days. Body ache too, and since morning shivering too. Also feeling very cold. Should I consult specialist doctor or recommend me better solution.
Does Venous leakage caused in penis due to trauma show any sign of swelling, pain,discoloration? Or it can happen without any above mentioned symptom?
I am 17 year old boy and I use to masturbate twice a week but after that I fell ashamed and fell tired and also unable to concentrate.
Hi, I am Dr Jeetu Mishra Physiotherapist and Chiropractor. I passed out in 2004 and being practicing in Delhi since 2005. My speciality is with the back, neck and spine. We usually see fitness people related with the sports injuries and we have been dealing that since 2006 onwards, I worked initially with team, team tennis and other sports. I myself have been a runner and a exercise enthusiast, we have clinic here in Arjun Nagar which is facing Defence Colony we provides services related to healing which involves cupping, massage, spinal adjustment and Physiotherapy treatments. We primarily focus on the back and the shoulder which are the most common injuries which sportsmen suffer. These days we see huge increase in the sports injuries due to the peer pressure on the people they tend to gain huge weight, they tend to lift huge weights during the exercise, they attend to injured themselves more often and then they turn up, usually they turn up late in the 30 or early 40’s. These days we see very often with the complaining of the back pain because of the sedentary lifestyle and there exercising habits. We tell them to lower down the weight, go easy on the exercise and tell them to go more on the stretches, when we find there have been tightness or the misalignment, imbalance in their back, we tried release them to my official release needling, cupping and the massage. We often use different other methods as well, we find the swelling persisting and we trying to do that by laser or electric therapy, ultrasound, long wave these are the gadgets we very often used in our treatment. We also work manually, we have team of doctors who work expertise for last 10 to 15 years got experience hands we can palpate the insufficiency, palpate the tightness, we can examine the limpness capacity usually seen a lot of tightness in the lower body and the upper body the function movements are restricted these days people tend to use more of the unnatural moments in the gyms. They tend to force themselves using those unnatural moments and then they get injured. Lack of mobility is the biggest cause of the injuries again what we see, we tend to tell them, to correct them and we trying heal them naturally. We don't believe in medication, we try in healing them naturally we are complete no-no for the medication. Until it is must for anyone and we asked them to follow their physician what kind of medication they have to take, we focus truly on the natural healing, we infact try to call ourselves as a healer, manual therapist, physiotherapist, physical therapist these are the things that we often call ourselves. We believe a natural healing is the best way of healing your own body. If you have any queries related to the our services please call us on our numbers, please take up the appointment at the reception and we will help you out with our services. Thank you.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man finds it difficult to maintain an erection during a sexual performance. Over 50% of the overall population above the age of 75 suffers from this condition. This might occur from a lack of sexual desire or from a person suffering from conditions, such as fatigue, anxiety and stress. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Some standard treatments related to erectile dysfunction include implants, vacuum pumps, surgery and natural treatments.
What leads to erectile dysfunction?
An erection involves the participation of nerves, brain, blood vessels, muscles, etc.Erectile dysfunctionscan be caused by obesity, diabetes, tobacco consumption, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, problems involving the prostate gland, etc. A study showed that more than 60% of the people who are over dependent on alcohol tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Why a visit to the doctor is necessary?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of completely unrelated diseases or health problems. It is necessary to know the underlying cause of the symptoms of this condition. Some common treatments suggested by doctors are losing weight, exercising, and curbing the intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking. Doctors often prescribe medicines such as Viagra and Levitra, but that might come with side effects such as headaches, nasal congestion and dizziness.
Natural remedies to treat erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA hormone is produced by the adrenal gland. Our body has the capability to convert this hormone into both estrogen and progesterone. The dietary supplement of DHEA is prepared from soy and yam. A study conducted in Massachusettsin the year 1999 showed that consumption of DHEA supplements can greatly improve this condition within six months.
- Consumption of L-arginine: L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body. It increases the rate of nitric acid in the body which in turn relaxes the blood vessels and facilitates a successful erection. A study conducted by the NIH in 1999 confirmed that the intake L-arginine on a daily basis significantly helps in treating erectile dysfunctions . L-arginine can also be taken with pycnogenol to get quick results.
- Kavach Beej: Beneefits of Kavach Beej include the remedies for fatigue, tiredness, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has a catchy name, but it is also very potent as a sexual libido enhancing herb, improving both low testosterone and returning the thyroid bodily hormone to normal, improving sex.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is used as the important part of many Indian Ayurvedic remedies for the sexual health of Men. Shilajit is famous and popular for being effective in the treatment of numerous diseases, health conditions and disorders. Shilajit is generally considered to be very useful and most effective in the treatments of problems related to sexual health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used since 2000 years to treat erectile dysfunction in Indian Medicine in some traditional and folk remedies. It boosts libido and increases longetivity. Ashwagandha reduces stress level, so benefits to improve the stamina.
- Safed Musali: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction. Safed musli is also an excellent remedy for several other male conditions, including infertility, oligospermia or low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and physical weakness. It has the ability to increase your sperm count and semen motility, and thereby improves your fertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!