Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nishal Agarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, I was experiencing indigestion and acidity problem since a long time so I consulted with an Ayurveda specialist and he had advice me Triphala churn and BACFO LIVPLUS Syrup, now it's been 15 days but I'm not feeling any improvement, Could anyone suggest me the best liver tonic for me, I'm 29, weight 41 kg, female. Please suggest me something I'm feeling so weak and so exhausted without doing any hard work.
I am 26 and my skin is light brown I am having this problem of itching in my groin area and it has caused my skin like almost teared away and I also have a oily skin like it stays fresh for a while and after sometime it becomes sweaty specially my face. Any cure for this?
Whenever I see hot scenes in cinema I get hard and there are small amount of sperms around my penis. Why is there so instant even if I don't masturbate?
Hello Doctor, I am a 29 years male. Due to excessive masturbations I experience premature ejaculations and sometimes unable to even get the penis erect even to penetrate. I am habitual of masturbations while going to sleep due to work pressure and to have a sound sleep. Please help me to get ride of this habit and to cure these sexual issues. Please prescribe some medicine for premature ejaculations and to help keep the instrument erect for sexual pleasure. Please prescribe some medicines.
My RBC parameters are low Haemoglobin 9.2, RBC 3.94, PCV 29.2, MCV 74, MCH 23.3 with remark - iron deficiency anemia as per todays report. For last few weeks I feel very weak, exhausted, even breathing fast when on steep walking. My Haemo is declining over 2 years. I am diabetics with HbA1c 6.9. Age 70 years. Please suggest remedy like medicine and food.
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 11 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients.
- There are many trace nutrients present which are very healthy for the body. These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains: It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten-free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance: A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride levels thus improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.