Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmal Shankar PetheYour feedback matters!
Is there any ointment or medicine to remove scars on face? Scars due to stitch and scratch. Please advise.
I am loosing my hair since am 19 my hair became thin as a circle on front and it's fine with side and back. Hope a reply from you.
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from hair fall from last year what should I do to stop hair fall?
Sir mai hindi me type kar raha hu. Kuch din se mere face me bahut sare pimple nikal aa rahe hai. Uske baad face me hole jaisa ho raha hai. Iske liye mai konsa medcle use karu please suggest me. Thnx.
Meri face ki skin black ho gai hai. Face par glow bhi nahi hai. Mein alcohal leta hoon. Kahin iski vajah se to nahi hai. Kuch aisa batao ki mera face saaf aur glow bhi aa jaye. Kyunki meri body aur mere face me bahut antar aa gaya hai. Reply me asap. Thanks.
I am diabetic so what is the effect of sugar on physical relationships and sex organs? Six months ago I had a fungal infection. Dr. Increase the dose of medicine and prescribed antibiotics for a month now I am fine, but in future I must be careful about that.
Some days back some mites has biten to my legs and it's very itching and full of scars are there on my thighs how to get rid of those spots and itching.
To get beard fast what I have to do . I am 21 now but dint get beard up to now . please say some solution.
My daughter is 23 yrs. She is a working girl, leaving in Delhi. Of late she is facing severe hair fall.
I get black spots on my face. I get one or more spots every year. It is not disappearing. Is it because of using any cream.
Hey I have a one year old burn mark in my leg. Can you suggest any cream to remove it. The burn was due to bike silencer.
I am 17 years old male and having oily skin with some pimples. I am trying to remove it but it appears again in few days & remain for longer time. Also some pimples have left red marks. Is it due to masturbation? I don't know but please provide me some solution. Also suggest some way for clear face without dark spots & dark circles.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??