Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmal PeteYour feedback matters!
I want to be light skin person, I mean fairy skin like Americans! How can I be like that please need some tips.
Mere face pr pimpls ho rahe hai dvai ka asr bhi nahi ho raha hai and meri body kmjor ho gai hai. Iske liye m kya kru. please help me.
I am 22 years old right now! is cepthil or sebamed anti bacterial bodywash fine for my rashes. Please suggest.
I've visible gaps at top of my head because of less hairs. Although it does not look like I'm bald but it does shows I'm turning one. I'm taking homeopathic medicines from last 2 years. This has helped in reducing hair loss very much but still there is no improvement on the scalp. Can you please suggest if there are any good treatment available and also will this medication will have any side effects in future? Thanks
How can I get perfect body, means tall and attractive physique fair and flawless skin and smart brain and looks its my dream and I want to achieve it at any cost bt I do not know how So please tell me.
Hii hello sir I have lost my hair what should I do will you suggest me som solution to stop my hair loss.
I have hair fall problem and my hair is very silk and loose what its solution. My hair is also hard.
Hyyyy. Please help me. My face is so dark and many pimple in my face. Please doctor give me the solution.
Sir I have problem with my hair. My hair is too much falling and being empty in some area and also very thin. And it's going white. Sir please suggest some medicine and oil for white hair and emptiness hair.
She has a very weird fungus type thing on her toe nail. Its getting worse day by day with pus coming out. And it pains alot. Seems as if the nail is totally damaged.
Sir, How to grow beard, I am 19 years old and and I have no proper beard formation. For pimple reduction I am using aloevera gel, Is aloevera gel effects the beard growth.
I have dry skin and I have got treated myself for acne but I have few cystic acne and acne scars. So I need a good facewash for dry to normal skin. And I need a good moisturizer lotion which does not cause acne. My skin becomes dry red and flaky so I need good moisturizer.
I am 22 yr old male and some of my black hairs are converting into the grey hairs. What should I do?
Imagine if you wake up in the morning and first thing you see is a red mark on your face. It can be inflammatory or non inflammatory or could be pimple or acne. Don’t panic, it can be cured if you bring some changes in your routine along with the on-going medication.
1. Emergency Acne Kit
Foremost thing that needs to be done, is to get connected with your dermatologist. He/She will guide you about the role of some medications and their usage in day to day to life.
It is not only one thing that contributes to healthy skin and you. It is a combination of good habits which can help you lead a healthy life.
2. Have a clear eating plan
ELIMINATE all high glycemic index foods whose numbers are above 70 such as refined products like pasta, white breads, biscuits, noodles, pizzas. Say “no” to fried cooking methods as well fried food items like chips, pakora(sounds very yummy, trust me its nutritional value is zero). Limit the intake of too much sugar and sugar sweetened beverages, they just add unwanted fat to your lifestyle , ultimately it can add bad effect to your skin in the form of acne, pimples, dull skin etc.
ADD low glycemic index so that it won’t spike your blood sugar fast. Add more of home cooked meals made up of whole grains , cereals like used more “atta plus fiber” based options like if you are still craving for bread, opt for multigrain. Try to choose healthy food ingredients.Include 2 to 3 servings of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
ADD Antioxidants like more of vitamin C, E. Rich sources of vitamin C are oranges, amla, green chilies, broccoli, lemons, papaya, strawberries and some more green vegetables. Nuts, seeds , fish contain good amount of vitamin E.
ADD good fat in your diet - omega 3 fatty acids. They are present in seeds, nuts, various oils like olive oil and mustard oil.
Try to include low fat dairy products in diet. Probiotic curd is a good option as it contains good bacteria which is healthy for your stomach that can help you with skin breakouts.
3. Keep yourself hydrated
Keep sipping water throughout the day. It should not be more or less. The recommended level is 10 -12 glasses in a day. Fluids could be plain water or green tea.This will make your skin supple, clear and free of toxins.
Hello doctors I am 34 years old and all my hair of head are grey since 1997. I did not consuled any doctor. Now I noticed that my pubic hair are getting grey. No one in my family have this kind of problem their hair got grey in normal time. I m a pure veg by birth. No medical problem. Please help.
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.