Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 33 years old. And we are searching a baby. I have been married for 9 yrs. We took long time to have baby as for settlement. My period is irregular. What should I do for get a soon pregnant? thank you.
I am 13 years old and my weight is between 65 and 70 I want to loose my weight in 6 months what should I do and please give me a diet plan.
Hi. I am Deb from Kolkata, 5 ft 6 inch, 62 kgs, male 30 yrs old. Diagnosed from antral gastritis, RUT positive 2 years ago. Treated with HP antibiotics and PPI. Was well for 1 year, then again problem started with acidity, stomach pain after drinking one light beer after 1 year. Used to smoke and drink earlier, but stopped now. I dont take fatty or spicy junk foods. On normal home diet. Lost weight, became skinny, taking PPI now again. What is the permanent solution? can I get ulcers in near future? if I workout in gym can I take protein supplements? will supplements cause ulcer or gastritis?
Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for "Gathiya Bai" if yes then how much time it will take to eliminate.
I have some itching problem on my left hand under arms, bra line, upper stomach, thighside now a days and after itching there are some black spots. I used tenovate m cream its relief after use but after some hours again itching started. Why this is happen? What should I do?
I am 15 years old male. I pained my head from yesterday. I was take pain killer but pain does not go so please help me what did I do?
Hi. I am 23 years old unmarried female, for past 2 years sometime I have late period but not often like its regular for 3 to 4 months then for next month its not regular. Pls suggest me wat I do. Will I have problem in conceiving after marriage because of this.
Is removal of cataract neccesory? Which technology is best? What type of lens u suggest for age of 39? What r the complication of cataract operation?
I have been using sleeping pill's since two years. Now iam fed up with the pills. I don't want to use them. But I can't sleep without taking pills. please tell me how can I get rid of this problem.
Early in the morning I am having Almonds, Dry dates and Dry grapes as a break fast to avoid Premature ejaculation. Can it will be helpful for me and how many months I have to continue this and any side effects for having daily the above mentioned dry fruits? For your information: I am 28 years old male.
I brush regularly twice but my teeth never gets white even some black black was seen on them what should I apply to get rid off this.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.