Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh MaliYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have having a hair fall problem. Also along with this my hairs are becoming white n white. Please give some suggestions.
I have a hair falling issue. Whenever I browse my hand on the hairs some of them come of and I have severe dandruff problem too.
I have a corn under my feet, it is hurting me from one month. What is the better way to cure my corn? Can any one give suggestion regarding my problem.
How to resolve hair fall, I feel root is not healthy while oiling to my head usually it losses around 80-100 hair count. Kindly suggest what to make stop?
I am losing of hair fall. I what grow the hair? what did to dou the grow hair? please give me solve sir.
I have redness and burning sensation in pubic hair part after using hair removal cream. What should I do.
Is facial massage has good for oily and melasma skin? If it os good then please suggest me the right facial massage or best brand available in market.
I have lot of pimples on my face, and lot of black spot are also on my face. Please consult and refer a best treatment.
have skin allergy (tamara) and i am using ring guard ailment. have skin allergy on neck and it is spreading to my hands and others. It is spreading how to stop spreading skin allergy.
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I have severe acne from my 8th week. I applied clindamycin and bp2.5% for 2 months at night. But it didn't work too. What can I do? I'm really tensed.
Good morning sir/mam I have a problem of hair falling and it is increasing day by day and according to my age it should not fall. Please advise me its a big problem Earlier I used to take below mention medicine and from past 1years I am not taking medicine.
I hv dandruff in my hairs I treated them with different shampoos but no affects were seen. What should I do now?
I'm having facial pain, continuous cold n cough from 1mnth onwards, even i'm using medications also its not cured whats the reason.
Vitiligo is a skin disorders that is characterized by the development of white patches on the skin. The disorder is chronic in nature; it occurs when the melanocytes (melanin production and distribution agent) which are present in the skin, die.
The area of the skin affected by this condition tends to vary from person to person. It may affect the insides of your mouth, hair, eyes and cause permanent discoloration.
Vitiligo can be classified into two types:
1. Segmented Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo tends to spread fast but is stable than the other type. It is asymmetrical and affects such portions of the skin which are linked to nerves that originate in the dorsal roots along the spinal cord.
2. Non- Segmental Vitiligo: This type of vitiligo occurs in equal proportions on both sides of the body. This disorder affects the areas of the skin that are exposed to sun frequently, such as the arms, neck and the face.
There is no known cause of vitiligo; however, the likely causes are found to be trauma from a stressful event, chemical exposure and genetics. It may also result from complications in the immune system.
1. The primary symptom of vitiligo is the appearance of white patches on the skin.
2. The initial patches which occur on the skin are slightly pale in color; which becomes even paler in due course of time and eventually turn white, thus making them look distinct and prominent on the skin.
3. The edge of the patches may become inflamed and cause itching.
4. Direct exposure to the skin may cause the symptoms to aggravate.
According to Ayurveda, Leucoderma is caused due to the aggravation of Pitta Dosha. Pitta is an Ayurvedic humor which symbolizes heat or fire, and is manifested in the skin. Aggravated Pitta leads to accumulation of ama (toxins) in deep layers of the skin, leading to the condition of Leucoderma.
Pitta is of five types; one of them is Bhrajak Pitta that gives coloration to skin. In the case of Leucoderma, Bhrajak Pitta is in an imbalanced state, and therefore, the skin starts losing its color and white patches appear. Along with Pitta Dosha, deeper body tissues like Rasa Dhatu (nutrient plasma), Rakta (blood), Mansa (muscles), Lasika (lymph) are also involved in the disease.
Treatment consists of pacifying imbalanced body energies, cleansing the blood and administrating herbs that restore skin color. Poor digestion is the root cause of this disease, as it causes the build-up of toxins in the tissues. An essential part of treatment, therefore, is restoring digestion. The patient will also be advised on the correct diet and lifestyle adjustments to prevent recurrence of the disorder.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
- Increase consumption of vegetables that are bitter in taste, like drumsticks and bitter gourd.
- Stay away from difficult to digest foods, sour taste, excessive salt, curd, fish, jaggery and sesame seeds.
- Avoid consumption of opposite foods, such as fish and milk together.
- Have sound and adequate sleep daily.
- Do not over-expose yourself to excessive cold or heat conditions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.