Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nikhil Kanase
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil KanaseYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year male I am more attracted towards married woman,is it normal or am i having some mental disorders.pls help.
Hot sex doesn't just blow minds it sharpens them. Getting lucky stimulates brain and helps fight dementia a study claims. Older guys who engage in lovemaking regularly have better brain health and are less likely to lose memory.
Men with active sex lives between the ages of 50 and 89 scored 23 percent higher on co genitive word tests and three percent higher on number puzzles says the researchers. Sex hormones like dopamine are linked to brain's reward centre and help co ognitive function.
I have many negative thoughts while working so I do not succeed in anything I try my best for bringing positivity can you please help for that.
Sir is this true? Epilepsy can be controlled Home REMEDIES 1) 1 tea spoon coconut oil 3 times daily to drink 2) Pranayama 3) Lime juice+baking soda daily 4) Orange Juice+Epsom salt 5) Garlic 6) Winter Melon-Mulaam palm 7) Exercise-walk 45 min 8) Calcium Magnesium Sodium check 9) Grape Juice daily 10) Ketogenic Diet 11) almond do nots 1) don't skip breakfast 2) don't eat white sugar dosa idly white rice 3) don't skip meals.Please tell.
I'm suffering from mighty anxiety and panic attacks. So much that I can do it think nothing else. All I do is cry and remain scared of the minor most issues. Even small things make me shiver all the time. Right now am all alone, not in position to go out and have to travel alone next Monday. Can I take calmpose to bring this situation under control? Please help, treat this as SOS call. Thank you.
Hi doctor! m 27 years old male I have started smoking since 1 n half years. I want to quit smoking everyday am trying but still could not reduce no. S of cigrates. M smoking 5 cigrates a day. Pls help.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.