Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NidhimaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor in trying to conceive this month, my last day of the period was on 10.3. 16. We had intercourse 4 times on every alternative day, I'm getting stomach pain from last 3 days. Is it related to pregnancy. Should we continue intercourse.
Last night I hv sex with 2 girls one is my girlfriend and 2nd was her sister we did it in group so I dnt use condom her sister was virgin so she bleeding too much but I clean. And I ejaculate in there vagina too so m worried now any decease can be harm us if do that again.
Sir mujhe abhi 1 month hua hai pregnancy test kiya hai mere 2 year ka boy hai abhi mujhe baccha nhi chahiye koi teblet ya fir koi dusra sulusion btao help me sir.
Hi, I have pcod. I am in treatment for past 2 years. I have thyroid also. Tsh level is 7. Past two months I didn't get periods. Am waiting for second baby. I have bartholin cyst also. How can remove the bartholin cyst without surgery? Pls suggest me the correct treatment. Thx.
I had sex with my girlfriend before 2 weeks but not ejaculate inside her vagina. If there is any chance of pregnancy. If it's yes how many day it will take to know she's pregnant or not.
My sister is facing so many problems like she s getting fever regularly I mean body temp is raising without any reason. My sis n brother in law r planning for a baby and she doesn't got periods till now from 2 months. N she also gets headache. Are dese the symptoms wen we conceive?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I had to take I-pill last week. And yesterday I got my period in 15 days only. I m feeling v weak. Is it normal? What should I do?
My wife has leukoria problem since two years I have consulted various doctors but still not full recovery which medicine will prove as beneficial for her treatment successfully.
Hello. I am 28 year old married guy and I have a 4 year kid. I have extra material relationship with girls. I don't use protection when I do sex with wife or my girlfriend. My girl friend is also married. After sex I always beware about HIV. Is it ok with that to do without protection with girl friend n wife both?
My wife has pregnancy (first) of 3 weeks. She is feeling unwell .headache. And pain between eyes and nose. I got her checked today. Jholachaap doctor. Report low BP. Her mother has also history of low BP. Local doctor suggested volflam plus and z-vit capsules (multivitamin and multiminerals softgels. Pls suggest current and future actions to be taken in the coming months. Diet and medication plz.
Me and my girl had sex only outside of vagina and in cloth I wiped my part and had just ribbed and I didn't come at all while cuming I came back and went restroom .now my girl didn't get period she is afraid will she get pregnancy .please give me suggest.
Doc I want to tight my vagina I am 22 years old because I have sex with my boyfriend so many times my vagina muscles are break I want to rejuvenation my vagina plss tell how much will cost for the laser treatment.
Hi Doctor, I had miscarriage one month ago. I had bleeding for a week. Later after a week I had brown egg white discharge for 2 weeks. I had unprotected sex. Now I am having sharp cervix pain and watery discharge and brown egg white discharge. My cervix is high and firm. I am having frequent thirst and hunger. Can I be pregnant. When to do pregnancy test. To confirm it. Or else it's a sign of periods. please suggest me the best I will be very much thankful.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"
Emotional Health, Counselling and Fertility Treatment
Few couples are prepared for the diagnosis of infertility, and for most, this will be one of the greatest challenges they face together. Fertility treatment can affect a couples work, family, relationship, social life and self-esteem.
Although everyone is different, there are some common questions that come up for many couples. Have you wondered about any of the following:
- How to deal with your friends who are getting pregnant and having babies?
- Who to tell and what to tell?
- How to fend off unwanted questions and/or comments?
- How to relieve tension?
- How to keep your relationship strong?
- How to deal with the workplace and frequent absences?
- How to find strength and strategies to keep going cycle after cycle?
It is strongly recommended that anyone undergoing fertility treatment attend at least one counselling session at the start of treatment. At our Centre, you have the opportunity to use a complimentary counselling session once during every stimulated cycle. You will find out more about the emotional processes involved in fertility treatment, realistic expectations of outcomes, both physical and emotional, and how to prepare for and manage the rollercoaster of emotions.
It is very common to fear that getting counselling means that there is something wrong with you or that it confirms a weakness and inability to handle treatment. But this is not the real scenario infertility helps you manage emotions, cope better with day to day stresses, whether these are related to treatment or not, and ultimately prevent long-term problems, such as depression or anxiety.
Overall, our goal is to help you gain a greater sense of control and reclaim life amidst treatment. It is therefore our role as Counsellors to help you identify which strategies would suit you the best. We become support person, educator, counsellor, therapist, mediator, and life coach.