Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neville Misquitta
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Neville MisquittaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old and I am totally confuse about my carrier I change my job twice but I am not happy with that, I think government job is good but I confuse? No way how to out from this situations.
I have ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder) disease and fobia of death, I agreed that I am also facing problem due to repetition of any kind of work or etc even after taking medicine of xet plus cr 12.5 twice in a day. If I will not take medicine then face big problem so taking daily, is their any way so that I will also live normal life. Just becoz of this disease I have bp and sugar problem and taking telma h in morning and glycomet twice 850 mg daily. Kindly advise.
I am dawood from Afghanistan, Dear professor, I am 26 years old male, I always feel shy and have depression, and don't have self-confidence, I tried a lot to change the situation but couldn't.I am engineer and single, What is your suggestion?
How to cure stammering? I do not have speech therapist, psychologist in my vicinity. Suggest some proven ways to cure stammering?
Sir I am manufacture of carry bags but now I falls in financial downfall. Then my business is down .so I am in very tension for this what can I do at that time. please help.
Hi I have anxiety problem it's not often but whenever I am in situation when I need to compose myself to resolve any issue or a high kind of problem especially in office suddenly my nervous system breakdown and my brain stop working I lost my control over my body. You can say panic attack or anxiety even today morning it happened when I got an issue and I required to Perform. Kindly suggest your valuable suggestion what should I do to overcome this problem.
With today’s lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night’s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you’re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say ‘NO’ to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!