Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GandhiYour feedback matters!
My mother is 52 years and it's been a month that she has been suffering from pain in ring finger of her right hand she mistakenly carried some weight just on that very finger which now is leading to a lot of pain Please advise.
Mostly my left scapula and left arm pains. I didn't understand what is this? I had various tests regarding the chest which are normal. Please tell me how I can cure from this.
I am suffering from back pain during period of last 6 month. Can you suggest as a relief treatment against this heavy pain?
Sir I am having a problem that my right leg knee get lock while sitting with folded leg or kicking the bike to start a fear is there only after giving jerk the lock gets open.
I am 30, years old and after my first delivery I feel joint pain and back pain april to till now. What maybbe the reason behind it and plzz give some suggestion about specialists.
X ray says there is a gap in between c5 nd c6 in neck and diagonosed eith spondylysis. What should I do to cure it in my regular time table what to avoid? kindly help me out. I consulted two doctors both are teling me the converse things.
I am 72 male from yesterday i am having pain at back above buttocks, i can not turn. Bend forward orrest on back on bed, i feel better sitting on chair with back support. Please suggest what I should do?
I am 20 years old male and I have been suffering from shoulder injury for last one month. I have used to relief sprays (volini) and creams for some days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have very less sensation and some times skin burning feeling on my left thigh. I have been operated twice due to accidental leg injury on my left ankle, and was given full body anesthesia (1998-2000). I suspect to have some relation between these two. Please guide me about future steps I should take to resolve this problem.
I am 39 years old male. I have leg pain and also joint pain with trouble on ladder. 2-3 years ago I have check uric acid. It having some more so take medicine till 4 months. Now I have also warm headache and slothfullness and sting on sole also. What I do?
My chest side of left down area and belly uper area pain continue .treatment medicine .doctor told gas problems. Given medicine but days few many time pain this area. Could not finish pain. Usg xray report fine but this tg report high. Vitamin D report low. Kindly provided best treatment.
Last night he had a sudden Pain in left shoulder joint and upper arm. Had difficulty in sleeping in certain positions. Pain reduced during the day with some pain relieving ointment. Could it be a heart problem?
I m 38 years old. I have pain in my hands fingers and in joints of hand also every time and feel pain in legs joints and ankles.. In morning I feel very much pain.
The sciatic nerve spreads down the spine till the legs. The pain in this nerve can feel like sparks running down your leg (by and large only each one in turn) or cause pain in the lower back. Anything that puts weight on or aggravates this nerve can cause pain that shoots down the back of one butt cheek or thigh. The amount of pain can increase gradually. Sciatica may feel like a gentle ache, a sharp sensation or extreme uneasiness. Sciatica can bring feelings of shivering, numbness and weakness.
Sitting, standing up, coughing, sneezing, lifting, or straining for a very long time, might aggravate pain. Now and then, individuals experience numbness or shivering in the leg, too.
Some of the most regular symptoms of sciatic pain include:
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the back or leg when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning sensation in the leg
- Numbness or trouble moving the leg or foot
- Continuous pain on one side of the back
- Shooting pain that makes it hard to stand up properly
The most common causes of sciatic pain include:
- Lumbar spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal channel in the lower back)
- Degenerative disk sickness (breakdown of discs, which go about as pads between the vertebrae)
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips over another)
- Muscle spasms
Some of the most effective exercises for sciatic pain relief are as follows:
- Pigeon Pose is a typical yoga posture. It attempts to open the hips. There are various types of this stretch. The first is the leaning back pigeon posture. If you are beginning your treatment, you have to attempt the leaning back posture first.
- While on the back, raise your right leg up to a right point and hold it with both hands behind the thigh and lock your fingers. Take your left leg and touch your lower leg against the knee. Hold the position for a minute.
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched straight before you. At that point twist your right leg, putting your lower right leg on top of the left knee. Bend forward and incline your abdominal area toward your thigh. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and after that switch sides.
- Kneel down on the floor on all fours. Get your right leg and bring it forward so that your lower leg is on the ground. Your right foot has to be ahead your right knee while your right knee stays to one side. Stretch the left leg out the distance behind you on the floor, with the top of the foot on the ground and toes pointing backwards.
- Lie on your back with your legs facing outward and your feet flexed upward.
Wrap your hands around your knee and delicately pull your right leg over your body toward your left shoulder. Hold it there for 30 seconds and afterward push your knee so your leg comes back to its initial position. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.