Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj AdkarYour feedback matters!
I had gout a month back and now my uric acid has come down to 2.15. I still get pain in my knees and toes. Can you give me something for the pain to go away. I am eating vegetarian and sometimes fish and chicken.
I feel sensation in my left hand from fingers to shoulder and uneasy while opening the bottle from my left hand. Is it something serious or related to heart related problem? age - 33.
I have back pain on 3 months. I met doctor and he scanned my body and checked the reports but no any problems and he give some medicines but it not control the pain. The pain is too heavy, it not leave to sit, walk and sleep. I do not know where can I go? What can I do? Pleas tell me anything.
I am a male aged about 55 years, suffering from low back pain for last 6 to 7 years, suggest what should I do.
I have pain while running after 2 km. Bottom at the knee why so. And whats a treatment for it please tell me.
I am 43 year old lady. I have pain in shoulder back please knee and legs always. I am Married having 2 children. Any advise.
I had walked for 28 - 30 kms during my trip to Vaishno Devi. After which I had developed a serious muscle stiffness in my legs. This was about 10 years back. After that I have developed a condition of stiff legs which is getting worse. Pls advise.
Hi my age is 25, I am working In computer field when I get up and walk I am able to hear crackle sound from my foot, Why it causing? Please suggest Remedies.
Can you please give me solution for chronic neck and back ache. Have been taking calcium and vitamin D3 and also nothing found in x-ray.
I m a housewife mother of 2 kids, my younger kid is of 15 months so that requires lot of running around and also I breastfeed. My legs have been paining a lot since 4 days. Wat cud b the reason?
My grand father is 80 years old and having pain in their knees. After taking treatment from so many doctors there is no relief. He is not able to walk on feet. What should we do?
Sir I ve severe back pain wen I come from college It's not allowing me to read properly Wat should I do?
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.