Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year young man. I have back pain from 2 month. Now I am use alphabet gel. This gel not give me relax. So give mee answer?
There is pain in my back bone. It's paining regularly. What should I do in this case. Please help me with your own label.
From last 20 days I am feeling discomfort in my upper spine back. And while driving I feel discomfort in cervical spine also. Wat shud I do at frst.
My mom is 55 years old. She has neck pain for past few years. We have our MRI report. I just want to know ,what is the major problem in it. Also is disc bulge ,the major reason for pain? How should I attach the MRI report?
I have fever for the past two days. I am unable to swallow anything. I feel pain in my neck. What medicine to take for tonsillitis?
I'm 21 years old I felt an accident 2 years back but still my left leg pain very bad. What I should do get relief. please tel me fast.
After 4 months of delivery I started having pain in the joints of hands ,feet and left hip.I was recommended for rheumatoid arthritis test I will get my reports today fingers crossed help me identify its signs please .
I have pain in my lower back. It stops as I take rest but it becomes very high during any activity can you help me in treat this?
I am 17 years old I have much problem such as fever, pain in leg and eye problem sir please suggest me.
Please clarify "sleeping on your left side" Should one sleep on the left shoulder, facing on your left, with the heart heart down? Or should one sleep on the right shoulder, facing right, keeping the heart up.
Hi I have pain in my neck from last 6 to 7 days. Actually I used to work on laptop for hours. Suggest me some exercise and diet to get recover from this.
My dad gets back ache behind the chest frequently. He says that it is the muscles. But I'm kind worried. Can you please tell me what I should do.
I have joint crepitus from near about 3 4 years, I consulted wid orthopedics, he tells me it is normal, you should increase milk intake, I take milk two times a day, my calcium level is 8.5 ,recently I was diagnosed wid tuberculosis nd cystitis but now I recover by these conditions wid homeopathy, but now I am suffering by knee pain, and I also have neck pain.
I have a pain in my joints since 2 years and I have done exray, the result is fair but still there is pain in my leg joints.
I am 73 years Old male and have under gone Total Knee Replacement Surgery for both the Knees on 29.08.17 at Mumbai. I had 19 sessions of physiotherapist exercises at Mumbai and now back to my home in GHAZIABAD (U.P.) on 05.010.17. Though I have no pains and regularly doing the exercises as explained by Physio at Mumbai, I want a good Physio who can come on Sundays at my Residence in Ghaziabad and guide me properly.
I wants to tell you about my legs and arms pain in my body and this is a very bad pain my left leg is swelled I am already taken more and more medicines please tell me the situation of this problem?
Respect sir/madam my mother facing knee pain for more than five years. What is problem and what we should do now?
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.