Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nanu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NanuYour feedback matters!
My period came earlier and the amount of liquid came out was little less than previous month period So please tell me the reason behind this and how I should get the proper period timing I am unmarried.
Hi, I have pcos infertility I dnt have children, 5 years of married ,age 28 becoz of this reason my life is incomplete like in carrier, social life ,i can not reach my goal also. Very depressive and anxious about future, one ivf cycle failed recently also. Day by day I lost my confidence and interest about life .what to do please help me. From my childhood I suffering a lot in my life.
I had sex just near my periods date. We used condom but it broke out in my vagina only. Immediately I took an i-pill. Now I just want to know the chances of my pregnancy and also the other changes if it will happen. example-my delay of period, etc. please give your advice too. Thank you.
I am 44 old lady. i went through a hysterectomy uterus surgery. And at the place of anesthesia injection given place am getting pain and burning sensation from 2 days. And the surgery was done before 70 days.
By now, as I about to finish my regular period, I will again try for baby. So I need Your precious suggestion to follow to conceive safely and as early as possible. When (regarding my menstrual cycle, last period on 27th jan) and how to try for conceiving fast? Your advice will be very valuable for us. Thank you.
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.
PGAD Can Lead to a Sore Penis
Many men dream of sporting a constant erection as proof of their virility, but as men who have experienced priapism know, an erection that goes on for too long results in a sore penis -and can be dangerous to penis health as well. Similarly, men who experience the condition known as PGAD know that a sore penis - and many other issues - can result from being in too heightened a state of arousal too frequently.
What is PGAD?
PGAD is short for persistent genital arousal disorder and is also sometimes known as RGS (for restless genital syndrome). It's a relatively new condition (or, to be more accurate, it has only in recent years been given an official name) and there are some who dispute whether it is an actual medical condition.
So what is it? Basically, it's exactly what the name suggests: a feeling of sexual excitement in the genitals that is long-lasting and recurrent. In other words, in a man it means he has long stretches during which he is in a heightened state of arousal even in the absence of sexual thoughts or desires. Most often in men, it includes the presence of an intense erection, often painfully erect. In cases in which the erection wanes, the penis still feels a sense of throbbing or sensitivity.
PGAD was described in women before men, possibly due to the societal view of men as being "always ready" for sex.
Is it hypersexuality?
Some think PGAD is simply another way of describing hypersexuality, an overactive sex drive. But the key difference is that PGAD often occurs when there is no active interest in sex on the part of the affected individual. For example, a man may be working feverishly to finish a deadline project, but experience an intense arousal which creates a sore penis that keeps him from working. This is different from a case of hypersexuality, where thoughts of sexual activity are the reason for the state of arousal which gets in the way of his work.
Men with PGAD often find themselves masturbating or engaging in sex, not because they feel driven to by their desires, but because achieving release may be the only thing that grants relief - although that relief is often only temporary. Thus a man with PGAD may end up masturbating several times a day in order to relieve the discomfort. And often the frequent masturbating can make the sore penis feel worse.
Very little is known at this time about PGAD, and so doctors don't really know what might be causing it. It seems, however, that it is a neurosensory issue; something makes the nerves in the penis even more heightened and sensitive than they are normally.
Other than engaging in sex (alone or with a partner) frequently, is there anything a man with PGAD can do? Again, because the condition is so poorly understood, treatment options are still being determined. Among the common medications used are certain antidepressants, anti-seizure medications, and drugs that increase the hormone prolactin. Relaxation therapies sometimes provide relief, as does applying ice packs to the sore penis.
PGAD is fortunately a rare disorder, but a sore penis can occur in any man for a number of reasons. That is one reason why having on hand and regularly using a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is so valuable. Often that soreness relates to raw, dry penis skin, so a crème that contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) can help moisturize and soothe that skin. Penis skin is also strengthened if the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that is superb at fighting the free radicals that cause oxidative stress and damage sensitive penis skin.