Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandini MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sometimes when I walk my left hand and left shoulder becomes numb. I am 18 years old boy. 85kgs, 5.8 ft height. Am I having any Heart related problem?
I am at initial stage of gym. Please suggest me which supplements are best for body building and muscular growth, which have no side effect.
I am 25 year old and in a relationship since 8 years. Whenever we get intense and I approach for sex she started crying due to vaginal pain. Now she told me that she has a layer of skin between her vagina so called septate hymen. So now what am I supposed to do. Forcefully I should break that hymen or any other option is there medically.
I'm diabetic from past five years. I'm taking 10 units insugen-r morning and night. In the night 14 units of lantus. But past one month I'm suffering with feet burning and cramps. I suffered with pancreatic problem from my 9th standard.in my family nobody with diabetic. History. So please help me out.
I have a problem of recurrent urine infection even though proper precautions are taken. What can I do or who should I consult?
Daksh is my son and I need to ask what is ideal period of speaking. My is not speaking full word only say mum ma. Daksh is 1 year 3 months old. Any thing to do? Any food for it ?
I am from indore I have problem of pimples on my face after every 2 or 3 days there is new pimple on my face and because of these there is swelling on my face. So please suggest me any medicine or any other treatment.
I checked my sugar random is 124 it's OK or what it's high can I donate blood and my hemoglobin is 16.4 and I'm pre diabetes.
What should I do to reduce my belly fat without having any ill effect on my rest of body? my skin is very dull, what should I do for glow skin tone?
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.