Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagada
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NagadaYour feedback matters!
A bit of bloating is normal during the festivities due to the abundance of sweets consumed during this time. However, it is necessary to return to your healthy self, post this cheat period and this can be possible only if you follow a strict diet and exercise routine.
Here are a few tips which can help you lose weight post festivities:
Make physical exercise a part of your daily routine: There is no alternative to physical exercise, which is why it is necessary to engage in moderate to high level workout to drop those extra kilos post festivities. You can hit the gym for half an hour or brisk walk or choose more interesting forms of exercise such as dancing or Zumba. However, the key here is to remain consistent.
Start your day with the right liquids: Add generous amounts of liquids and fluids to your daily diet which are healthy and low in fat content. Vegetable smoothies, sugar-free juices, coconut water, green tea and lemonade (without sugar) are great options to keep sipping on throughout the day. These liquids make you feel full faster and restrict you from consuming too many calories in the day. These liquids also hydrate your body and help in flushing out toxins, thus helping you detoxify and drop those kilos.
Have smaller but more frequent meals: You do not have to go on a crash diet post festivities to drop those kilos quicker, because crash diets only result in weakness and temporary water loss from the body. However, what you can do is have small meals more frequently during the day. The time gap between two meals shouldn’t exceed 3 hours. This keeps hunger at bay and reduces the total number of calories consumed daily which help in reducing weight quicker.
Follow the thumb rule of detox: “If it comes in a sealed package or a tin, do not eat it.” Follow this thumb rule of detoxifying, post festivities, as they are loaded with saturated fats and preservatives which make you fatter. Instead, opt for fresh fruits and vegetables in your meals along with fat-burning food items such as fish-oils, dates, berries, flax seeds, eggs, sprouts etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have sleeping disorder. I can not sleep till night 2-3 o clock. I am lying from 10 o clock on the bed but can not sleep.
What is meant by d and c is it done to a women who is not pregnant yet. Is it safe are not please reply.
I am suffering from rashes due to itching for last couple of months. I have applies some basic steps such as drink plenty water, use separate towel soap, bath twice daily and always try to keep myself hygiene ect to get rid off. In this regards i'wd like to tell you that my skin become rashes and red round circle raised around the rashes. But still I can't help it. So please Dr. Suggtme some some way to get rid off from it. Would you like to suggest some medicine or anti itching cream or something also?
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
I am 64 years old. Still feel young and will look like a 50 year old person. How do I enhance my sexual life?
Hello, i'm 21 year old. I'm addicted by masturbation, and i've been masturbating from age of 13. But now i'm getting treatment for that by homeopathic. Now I'm masturbating twice or thrice in a week. So I just want to know that, masturbating can cause any type of glandular disease or glandular cancer?
Hello sir, I m 25 yr female my TSH is more than 150 ulU/ml please suggest me how could be normal. Please tell me.
I have a problem that all my body is in fair colour except my hands and face. This is nt frm my childhood. At a age of 12, I used an ayurvedic medicine along wd honey for asthma. My face is oily and I am a person who exposed to sun daily. My age is 24 now and height is 5.10"
I have pimples on cheeks I feel itching n pain please tell me what diet has to be taken n what not n how to prevent them early.
I am suffering from fever since monday. I have fever around 102 most of the time. Now today I did platelet count test and my platelet count is 0.75 lakh/cmm. Is this a sign of dengue? Is it time to get admitted into hospital?
My wife is of 25 years old, we had a child of 5 years old. From the last two years my wife is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and hypothyroidism. We have been using prednisolone and sulphasalazine tablets from a reputed rheumatologist. We have been using from the last two years the same tablets and going to the doctor for every two months as prescribed. Necessary blood tests are also being conducted on almost every visit. Pains are coming back even if she forgets to take tablets for one day. We are also looking for a second pregnancy. Many people are saying that prednisolone should not be used for long time. Please help in troubleshooting the above problem.
I masturbate a lot. And I want to stop it. What should I do for decreasing its no. It's around once daily.
Sir, I m suffering with cold fever now a days. Which doctor will be good for me. And suggest me which medicine will be better for me. I have fever from last 1.5 months continuously. What should I to do. please reply me my mob no.
Do you suffer from acne and have acne marks all over your face? Acne or acne vulgaris is a condition where ugly scars appear on the surface of your face. Acne cause scars, some of which may be permanent. Acne scars ruin your face and affect your appearance and self-esteem. You can adopt simple ways and methods to get rid of acne marks.
Here are some home remedies to cure this skin condition:
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins, which helps in the fading and healing of acne marks. Aloe vera is gentle on the skin, has no side effects and does not cause skin irritation. It acts as a moisturizer, nourishes the skin, and makes it softer.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is quite effective for the management of acne scars. It is a hydrating substance and is rich in vitamin A and C, and magnesium. These are essential for good skin health. You simply need to cut cucumber slices and apply them on the surface of the skin affected with acne breakout.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is commonly used for treating acne scars. It contains sodium bicarbonate crystals which help in skin exfoliation when used as a cleaning scrub. You need to make a paste by combining baking soda with water and apply it to the affected area of your skin. The pores get cleaned and blemishes are prevented.
- Honey: Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and helps in getting rid of acne marks. Instead of using processed honey, you need to use raw and fresh honey. You have to apply honey on the acne marks and gently massage it. You can combine ground cinnamon with honey as it acts as an effective pore cleanser.
- Coconut oil: Coconut acts as an excellent natural moisturizer and has a good healing capability. You have to massage your acne-affected skin with fresh coconut oil and allow it to get absorbed into your skin. Coconut oil contains fatty acids and vitamins which make your skin healthier.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is an alpha hydroxyl acid. It helps in healing, fading scars and revitalizing the skin. You need to mix lemon juice with a small amount of water and apply it on your acne-affected skin using a cotton ball. During this lemon treatment, you must stay away from direct sunlight. This is because lemon makes the skin extra sensitive to the harmful rays of the sun.
You can try other natural remedies like potato juice, rose hip seed oil, and sugar scrub.You should increase the amount of vitamin E intake. All these simple remedies are very effective in getting rid of acne scars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!