Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. N. BekeYour feedback matters!
I have so much of dandruff and itching on my head and I have tried many thing but still it is present in large quantity and sometimes I feel ashamed in public. So what should I do for removing itching and dandruff.
Diarrhoea (or diarrhoea) is when you pass looser or more frequent stools than you do normally. It is one of the main symptoms of gastroenteritis, the other is vomiting. Gastroenteritis is inflammation of the stomach or intestine as a result of a bacterial or viral infection. Diarrhoea usually last for 2-4 days without the need for treatment, however, severe diarrhoea may be life threatening. This is due to fluid loss in watery diarrhoea, particularly in infants and young children, the malnourished and people with weakened immunity.
What causes diarrhoea?
In general, diarrhoea infections are spread through the consumption of contaminated food and water (hence diarrhoea after eating), by dirty hands, or direct contact with faecal matter. Many different types of bacteria viruses and parasites can cause gastroenteritis and subsequently diarrhoea. Some common ones include:
Bacteria. E. G. Salmonella or escherichia (e. Coli) viruses. E. G. Norovirus or rotavirusparasites. E. G. Giardia intestinal water,
What are the symptoms?
You may experience one or more of the following:
Upset stomach or cramps
Urgent need to use the toilet
Nausea and vomiting
Loss of appetite
Safe drinking water:
Contaminated water is one of the most significant factors contributing to infectious diseases in developing countries. Make sure you have access to safe water and if storing water in your home be sure to keep the water vessel covered, don't allow anyone to directly touch the water or drink from the vessel and thoroughly rinse the vessel after every use. If you are unsure of the quality of your water, treat it before drinking.
Using a toilet for the safe disposal of human waste (urine and faeces) is an essential part of the preventing the spread of germs that can cause diarrhoea. Always use a toilet which is connected to the sewerage system or on-site sanitation system (e. G. Septic tank or seepage pit). Flush the toilet after use to make sure all faecal matter is removed and use a toilet cleaner and brush to remove any build-up on the inner surfaces of the toilet. It is also important to keep the area around the toilet clean and regularly touched surfaces (such as the seat, lid, the flush handle should be cleaned and disinfected regularly). Keep the toilet covered to prevent the transfer of germs by flies.
Cloths used to clean the toilet and toilet areas should not be used for cleaning other areas of the home.
Good food hygiene will help to prevent gastroenteritis and diarrhoea from food poisoning.
Clean and disinfect food preparation surfaces: after preparing food (especially raw meat, fish or eggs), clean and disinfect any kitchen surfaces that you’ve used. Dirty utensils, cutlery and crockery can be cleaned with detergent and hot water store raw and cooked food separately cook food thoroughly and evenly properly refrigerate food to stop the growth of bacteria
Take extra care when someone in your family is suffering from diarrhoea.
Avoid sharing cutlery, utensils, towels and other personal care items such as flannels and sponges with other household members those suffering from diarrhoea should avoid preparing food for others clean and disinfect your toilet, including the toilet seat and toilet flush, after each bout of diarrhoea remember to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with soap and water, wait at least 48 hours after symptoms have cleared up before returning to work or school
Homoeopathy has a wonderful effect in controlling diarrhoea since it is the susceptibility which lets us fall prey to bacteria, which generally remain harmless to a healthy person thus treating the disease, not the bacteria and after completion of the acute episode person should go for constitutional homoeopathic treatment to become more resistant for future infections.
Some of more common remedies for diarrhoea are, mercurious solubilus, camphora, veratrum album, Bryonia, gelsemium, baptisia, Aethusa, chamomilla, phosphorus, thuja etc.
What are the precautions need be taken while suffering with disease like jaundice and what are the symptoms?
What are oats. How are they different from dalia (porridge. Do they differ in their benefits or not, which is better and why? What are whole grains and how can we consume them? What supplements can we take for obtaining the benefits of a non vegetarian diet which is very good but not getting by vegetarians and are these safe to have?
I am a student always sitting reading and eating. I do have back pain, and big belly and over Wight. I want to reduce weight from 98 to 70 kg . I want to know what kind of food will help me loss weight without exercise. And tea for flushing out my stomach and help in digestion since I do experience constipation. Thanks.
I am 54 years old and having problem of erection I used power-me capsule but only for 3-4 days what should I do should I take these capsules or not.
I am suffering from indigestion and also from bronchitis from 2 years I feel like chest congestion. My health is also not increasing. As per my age feel like tiredness. Also tonsil stone occur in every two to three days. And my health is very weak in my childhood I use to eat bricks, lime, chalk, clay, sand, and many undigestable thing. That may be the problem for all this.
Recently I took treatment for deficiency of vitamins b12 but I think I did not get benefits of that treatment still I am facing problem like body part Vibration. So please suggest me how can take care about b12.
I have problem of pre mature ejaculations. And I do smoke often. Is there any technique or exercise to get rid out of dis problem please help me. than.
Meri Beti 15 years old he or uske hair me bhot lice par gai he me pareshan ho gai hu pls koi idea bataiye.
I am 22 years of age, I won't to increase the quality and the quantity of sperm, and I masturbate with out using the foreskin up and down. Now I feel very pain full doing so I avoid playing.
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.
Do cell phones contribute to loss in male potency?
People are vastly uncertain about the idea.
Does a cell phone in my denims affect my fertility?
Results of a recently conducted study reveal that if men kept their cell phones in their pockets during daytime, potency was seriously affected in nearly 47% of cases!
And the stat is alarming.
If a man uses a cell phone for as little as an hour a day, it could result in lowering sperm levels significantly.
The study even shows that if the cell phone is close to the testicles, or within 1 or 2 feet of the body, it can lower sperm count to a level that conceiving could be difficult.
One of the basic ways of overcoming the problem is that if one wears a suit to work, he should put the mobile phone in his jacket pocket instead of trousers. So this would prevent the sperm count from dropping, or dropping too much!
- Yet another important revealing from the study is that using a cell phone affects the fertility in just 11% of cases, but when the phone is close to testicles, fertility could be affected in as much as 47% of cases.
- Let's quickly run through some of the key findings of the study. A team of doctors monitored over a 100 men who attended a fertility clinic for a year.
- As per Professor Martha Dirnfeld from Technion University, the doctors analyzed the count of active swimming sperm and also the quality. Sperms showed some depreciation on these parameters.
- The professor further explained that the underlying cause seemed to be heating of the sperm by the cell phone, and also the electromagnetic activity.
- Results of the study reveal that some of the other actions which could be detrimental for sperm health are speaking on the phone while it was charging and keeping it only a few centimeters from the bed.
- One could go through the findings of the study in the journal Reproductive BioMedicine. These form a very clear link between dropping fertility rates in men and use of cell phones.
- Dropping fertility rates in men are critical in nearly 40% of cases wherein couples have a difficulty in conceiving.
- In case of women, Professor Martha Dirnfield expressed that since women don't carry their mobile phones on them, there is a reason to believe that the phones won't affect their fertility.
- However for men, not keeping the phone on the bedside table, and avoiding keeping it in shorts or pyjamas pockets could act as the first step towards rectification of the problem.
- A discussion with experts in the field reveals that this is likely to be more of a problem when we take younger men into consideration. If a couple is trying to conceive and the problems persist for over a year, then this just might come across as an issue which might need to be looked into!
- Stay-On Capsules are a miracle of Ayurveda delivered to your home in a safe and secure packaging. While being very effective for ensuring sexual well being and letting you get over sexual dysfunctions, Stay-On Power capsules are 100% herbal and free from all side effects.