Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Munot ChensukhlalYour feedback matters!
Mere chehre ka color sawala hai. Aur meri gardan bhi sawali hai mujhe aisi cream bataiye jo mere chehare aur gardan ko gora bana de.
My age is 22 yr recently on my face white spot occurs and disappear. Why this spots occur and what is remedies for it and medicine and proper precautions for it.
I am a man of 29 yers old I have many dirty hole and sign on my face. It give me pain when I touch it. PleaPlease give a important suggestion.
Hi, my age is 25 male, my problem is my lips are very black and I do not smoke. Please help me to get my lips brighter pink. Suggest me any lip balm or lip creams.
I have problems with my lips .my lips got dark even I dnt smoke at all. But it seems that I am a chain smoker. I want make it shining and light reddish as it was in childhood :) Pls let me know even lips skin is very dull.
I have got a dark mark below the corners of my mouth. It appeared suddenly a month ago. What's causing it and how to treat it?
Sir/Madam, I am 20 years old. I am facing a major problem that my skin colour become black ,mainly the hands fingers.
I am having dark complexion My body color is comparatively lighter than my face. I got dark marks on the sides. I hav tried many creams. But no use.
Sir I am 22 year old, I have some problems to passing the stool, and I feel my stomach fully loaded, and some time pain in my rectum, before some bleeding 1 to 5 drop approximately passing to stool, a homeopathic doctor suggested me ramdev baba medicine devyi arshkalpvati tablets taking two times in a day. Now some time I not found bleeding, but I feel pain and discomfort in anal. So please suggest me what I do next?
With age, the skin begins to deteriorate and gradually lose its function and appearance. The underlying layers of collagen, which give it the firmness and elasticity begin to gradually break down, leading to sagging of the skin, dark spots and pigments, and dull, lusterless skin.
This causes cosmetic and psychological concerns, given that most people (especially women) become extremely conscious about these and want to avoid these ageing effects of skin. Over the past few decades, skin fillers and Botox have begun to play a major role in skin rejuvenation, especially from the various ageing effects.
Let us look at these two methods and how they have worked their magic around skin care.
Botox: The neurotoxin from botulinum A was actually used for treating muscular disorders to cause paralysis and prevent repeated twitching. However, it was later realised that the same effect could be used in skin to reduce ageing effects. Used commonly in the crow’s feet area, forehead and frown lines, the injected Botox causes paralysis of the underlying muscles.
This reduces the muscular activity and so the muscles relax and soften. This produces a younger looking appearance. In addition, these paralysed muscles also give some time for the elastin and collagen to recover.
The Botox injections are usually done in the outpatient setting and require about half an hour to an hour. The areas for injection are marked and after the procedure, the patient can go back to regular schedule, including working. It might require repeat injections, about 4 to 6 months later, depending on how well the skin responds and the expectations of the patients.
Fillers: Another routinely and commonly used way to manage wrinkles are the dermal fillers. The elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin are lost with age and these filler injections replace the lost substances in very quick time and thereby restore youthful skin quickly. Unlike Botox, the muscles are not touched. There is a loosening of the collagen and elastin, which produces loose skin and sagging. The fillers occupy the space left behind by the lost collagen and elastin and actually ‘fill’ up the extra available space. This gives a firmer, younger looking skin. The lines and creases are actually eliminated. They can also be used to produce thicker lips, lifting cheeks and plumping temples.
So, if you are worried about ageing effects of skin, talk to a dermatologist to find out if Botox or fillers can do the trick for you!!
I have dark circle and spots on my face please tell me what can do for make my face clean and clear?
I have allergy in my skin how can I clear my face to better then please help me to solve ths problems.
What are the uses of berbiris aquifloum q homeopathic medicine for skin problem please answer me sir.
Hernia surgery is performed for the correction of a hernia which refers to the bulging of internal organs or tissues through an abnormal opening. It is easy to detect hernia through any pain or discomfort while lifting heavy objects, cough and strain during urination or bowel movements or during prolonged standing or sitting. It can be found in both men and women. The Hernia can be congenital or can be developed over a period of time. If it doesn’t get better over time and also does not go away by itself, then surgery becomes the only option.
Types of Surgery
There are two types of surgery for hernia treatment. One is the conventional open method, which requires an incision in the skin directly over the hernia. The other one is the Laparoscopic hernia repair in which surgery is performed using a small telescope known as a laparoscope. In this type of surgery minimal invasions are made and the hernia is repaired with only small incisions adjacent to the hernia. Most hernia operations are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the very same day.
Tips for early recovery
- Wear comfortable clothing with expandable waistbands.
- Keep yourself active by moving around as much as you can as it increases circulation, which further speeds up healing.
- Eat a diet rich in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid constipation.
- Do not lift any objects even if it is very light as it can bring back pain.
- Do not to pick up things from the floor as it will be difficult to bend.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach while sneezing or coughing to lessen the pain.
- Use stool softener for a few days before and after surgery to help you with your bowel movements.
- Avoid driving till the time you feel any pain and as long as you are taking narcotic pain medicines.
- Band-Aids which cover the incisions should be changed as and when needed.
- Refrain yourself from intercourse as it can be painful.
- Check with your doctor when to take a shower so as not to hurt your incisions, and make sure to gently dry your incisions and replace the Band-Aids after taking a shower.
- Do not consume any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
The tips mentioned above will definitely provide help to cope up with post surgery blues. However, in case of fever, excessive sweating, difficulty in urinating, bleeding or any prolonged pain consult your doctor immediately.
If some cuts are there on head after tonsure (full hair cut in tirupati) of a child of 8 months old. What ointment is to be applied.
There are foods that stir up our cells and lead to a breakdown tearing apart the keratin, collagen, and elastin to make our skin look perfectly natural and radiant. Conversely, stress, toxic overload and an unhealthy diet, all contribute to lackluster skin and eventually poor physical and mental makeup. So here we bring to you 3 superfoods that will make your skin feel beautiful and healthy with no chemical loaded creams or botox!
1. Mangoes - Many of us will agree to the fact that mango is one of the tastiest fruits around. So it's a cherry on the cake to know that mangoes also act as an excellent anti-ageing food. They are high on vitamin c content as well as beta-carotene, which gets converted to vitamin a. This duo of vitamins works quite effectively to produce anti-ageing cells and thus keeps our skin revitalized. Mangoes pace up the cell regeneration process wherein old skin cells get replaced by the new cells, making our complexion look youthful.
2. Spinach - This green leafy vegetable is high in nutrients and also contains antioxidants. Besides, spinach is also a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin b, c, and e as well as omega-3 fatty acids which help keep our skin healthy and radiant.
3. Munch on walnuts - Vitamin e is a strong antioxidant, which strengthens our immune system, guards our cell membranes and produces red blood cells whilst walnuts are an excellent source of this vitamin type. So include just a handful of walnuts in your diet to say hello to the naturally glowing skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.