Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukund SangamnerkerYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 year old male. I want to gain fat in face. What should I do? Please suggest me with appropriate food to gain fast.
My son 3 years old not able to speak clearly. Moreover, he is very active but nt speak clearly. please advice and help me in this regard,
Hello my son is 2 years and 7 months old and since he has become active I've have noticed a a couple things he is very hyperactive from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep he us very engeriic and all ways moving he can't really sit still for long unless a TV program comes on he is very fidgety and CA be quiet defiant when I tell him off fifth he's doing something he shouldn't be he will cry scream throw him self on the ground he will lash out sometimes f hes tired I think he mite have adhd?
My daughter was born on 21.10. 2015. She is now two weeks old. For the first week she was breastfed, but now I realized that my wife is not producing enough milk for feeding my daughter. We changed to Lactogen-1 formula milk feeding from past five days. My daughter was fine feeding on formula milk till date but suddenly today she vomited twice. I am worried what caused the vomiting. Kindly suggest what to do in this case. Is it improper digestion due to formula milk. If yes then what should I do? Also kindly suggest frequency of feeding formula milk to my daughter and in what quantity.
My child age is 15 month year old now he have not a single teeth born and now before 2 days he vomiting when we are giving some food to eat and loss potty 3 times in a day whats the problem he have and what type of remedy we will take or medicine.
My child is 6 months old. He was suffered from fever and doctor prescribed me ibuprofen plus and lizomac ds after using it he has allergic type pink rashes in face and stomach. What it is serious or not and what should I do.
What quantity can be administered to 6+ -7 child girl of the following medicine IBUGESIC PLUS SYRUP augmentin DUO SYRUP.
My son is 4 months old and he has a black mole on his back side of left leg. Is it anything to concern?
Can I give my child paracetamol or ibuprofen with cough or cold medicines? Please tell me can I used both medicine at same time?
Giving regular food a twist
Mommas dilemma. How to keep the food healthy and interesting for their children. Kids throw a fit when they are served something they dislike.
You could always have an alternative for'unhealthy' food, and create a healthier and nutrition-rich meal.
Try turning the boring roti and sabzi into a vegetable wrap with loads of salad leaves, tomatoes and onions for the crunchiness.
Cheese and butter are a child's weaknesses. So, how do we make it healthy? for children, any dish with a top-up of cheese is too good to resist. But, you could use paneer instead or if they just can't do without it, try the cheese made from cow's milk.
It's all about giving the regular food a twist, making it look interesting and giving your old recipes a new look. Just a few changes here and there, and you have a healthy version of fast food. So gear up all moms create something healthy n interesting.
Moms are the best cooks after all!
I am really facing problems to control my sons behavior. He is 2.8 yrs old and generally quite intelligent but he listens to only what he wants otherwise he will ignore anything told to him. He has started hitting other kids and us too. If we do not do what he wants then he either hits us or starts shouting. Worst is when he does that in public or hit other kids in the playareas. Plus he has always had a habit of eating sand, which subsided for sometime but now again he started with it. Now he eats n comes to show me that he has had sand. Initially I told him not to eat but when my efforts went in vain I started ignoring but that too didn't work, now I even tell him that you will insect in your stomach, but nothing is working. He has a very rebellious nature. If nothing then he will throw sand on other kids. Pls tell me what to do?
Hai my baby s 6 weeks old. Earlier continues three days he passed a motion in a yellowish watery type. From yesterday onwards he didn't passed the motion. He s struggling a lot to pass t. He s releasing a gas a lot. Please advice. Is it normal.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!