Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrunmayee
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. MrunmayeeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lumbar spondylosis. Having pain in the right thigh and getting cramps till ankle. I am also taking 75 mcg thyronorm daily for thyroid. How to get rid of her pain and cramps. Kindly advise.
I am suffering from back pain in middle of back actually its not like pain I have no words for this different type of pain pls help me my age is 22 I also do some exercises in ground.
I am 20 year old male who study at college and have stone bladder I want to know that whatever I eat my body do not absorb it and throw it back how much I have healthy food but still I am thin and not gaining height or body nor I have any good height what should I do to do it I also do gym and try to make muscle and body but whenever I pick up more than 4kg my back pain starts and I am not able to walk and pains very badly.
I have back pain so, you can suggest me how to get comfort. This pain is irritated me for 2 days. Please give me some advice how to remove the pain and which medicine should take.
I was in shok due to sudden death of my mother in law after successful double bypass within 15 days, Dr. said reason was may b thombroysis or heart fail, she never stood up on her feet after operation, I WS searching for reason of her death restlessly, she was recovering n sudden collapsed, thanx Dr. chetan.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.