Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mr Ahmed Khan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mr Ahmed KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 32 years old I am suffering from RA from last one year. I have pains in all my joints & I unable to do my house hold work. Do ra causes pain all the days what is treatment for permanent cure for this. I have two small kids I have to take care of my kids but my pain is killing me I am helpless please please give me any permanent suggestion so that I can live for my kids & hubby. Now I am taking sazoo-500, caleat kd-500mg daily & sumoflame half tablet when pain becomes more. Please dr' s give me permanent treatment for this ra when ever I get pain I think that I should not live in this world but my kids & hubby' s love making me to live.
I am 55 yrs old man. I have gout tophi near left smallest toe finger. can it be dissolved by homeopathic medicines.
I am 25 years old male. I am working in IT Field, I had a backache. So is there any way to cure by home medication. I don't want to use medication as it is not that much severe. Kindly provide me your valuable suggestion?
Hello doctors. My mom is suffering from severe knee pain. Her feet have swollen and she is unable to walk. She got her diabetics check up in march and it was normal. But she do have increased uric acid problem and also she is undergoing menopause. She has already taken medical consultation and under medication. I will be very grateful if you can share some home remedies to keep uric acid level in control. And some home treatment which can give her relief from the unbearable pain. Regards Pooja.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.