Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohan Pawar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan PawarYour feedback matters!
Ø Do not Listen So Loud – Use the “60-60 Rule:” Limit listening level to 60 % of the maximum volume for 60 minutes a day. Anything louder than that over an extended period is risky.
Ø Use Volume Control – Limit the volume to 80 percent of maximum and listen no longer than 90 minutes a day.
Ø Limit Your Listening – The length of time you listen, not just the volume, can contribute to hearing loss. Avoid prolonged, continuous listening.
Ø Limit Noisy Activities - At home, turn down the volume on the TV, radio, and stereo. Reduce the number of noisy appliances running at the same time.
Ø Protect your Ears - Wear earplugs or muffs when exposed to loud Noise. Avoid medications that can be dangerous (ototoxic) to your ears. Ask your physician about possible effects on your hearing.
My wife is suffering from irregular period her age is 48 years from 4 years Dr. BD Verna has advised to take Mala d and ashokarishta, I want to know that period is restart after every 10 days latter in this case translate wil postponed or continue.
I have periods and my school has organized a trip to waterpark I also want to go is there any solution.
I am 24. A year back a USG showed mildly appearing polycystic ovaries. And ever since then I made complete changes in my lifestyle. I cut down on sugar, Maida and junk and walk for 45 mins and yoga for 1 hour. 6 times a week. I don't have any typical symptoms of pcos as such. My periods are regular becoz of yoga the only problem is mild acne on forehead and scanty periods. Apart from healthy life style I don't take any medications. I read an article on pcos that says all girls with pcos have diabetes type 2. My gynecologist never said any thing about diabetes. I had only USG. No blood test. Do I have type 2 diabetes?
Hello doctor I am 20 and me and my partner had an intercourse by natural method since its not safe I took unwanted 72 within 7 hrs yet after 12 hrs we had a intercourse again so the next morning we took another pill just to be sure as a result I got my bleeding 10 days before the expected time i am still unsure if it was my periods or a withdrawal symptom can it be that I am pregnant it will be kind of you to reply. Thank you.
I am 17 years old (female) and yesterday I masturbated using a correcting pen by mistake and after that I started bleeding. At first I thought that it was due to menstruation but I realized that it wasn't so because after that time I didn't bleed at all. Can you please tell what probably has happened to me and how shall I cure this?
Memory is something which runs the world. Memory boosting techniques are most common among the children. All parents would want their children to have good memory. Adults also loose the capacity of remembering things when they are under stress.
Here are some of the foods which would help boosting the memory:
1. Cabbage: Cabbage head is not the insult as you may perceive. It is a good source of folic acid which helps boost memory.
2. Eggs: Eggs are the primary source of protein and are said to increase the memory. A good omelet on any day for breakfast is a good deal to improve your memory.
3. Broccoli: A little sister of cauliflower broccoli is a good source of protein again. Broccoli can be eaten in boiled state as a side or stir fried way as salad. Add some veggies to stir fried broccoli with salad dressing, you get fantastic salad which not only boosts the taste of your palette but also boosts your memory.
4. Strawberries: The favorite most of all, eating strawberries a day would surely improve your memories. Strawberries can be eaten in any way. Shake it up with little milk and chia seeds, you get a fantastic shake which has refreshing taste and goodness of strawberry.
5. Red Wine: Many people swear by this quality of red wine which would help them boost memory. It is said that wine which is older is the better for improving memory powers. Consuming wine with food is the best way to have it.
6. Salmon: Definitely not an option for vegans and vegetarians, salmon is considered to be the best source of protein and hence boosts memory power.
7. Almonds: Indians swear by almonds for their capacity to boost memory. Soaked and eaten as first thing in the morning peeled almonds are the best source of protein too.
Many people dread going to the toilet, all thanks to the extreme pain, bleeding (not always though), or itchiness that one experiences during the bowel movement. These are some of the discomfort and complications associated with a condition referred to as Fissure-in-Ano (also known as Anal fissures). Age or sex has no impact in triggering anal fissures as the condition can affect all and sundry (though infants are more susceptible).
Medically, anal fissures are nothing but cuts or cracks (can be chronic or acute longitudinal tears that mainly develop in the anoderm or the epithelial lining of the anal canal) that affects the anal as well as an anal canal (terminal end of the gastrointestinal tract). Without proper treatment and medication, the condition will only deteriorate further piling on the agony and discomfort.
What triggers Anal Fissures?
- In the majority of the cases, the anal fissures, (that mostly appears in the midline posteriorly of the anal canal), are triggered by Constipation or passing of hard stools that cause repeated wear and tear of the anal mucosa resulting in the cracks or fissures.
- Crohn’s Disease (an Inflammatory Bowel Disease that often results in the digestive tract getting inflamed) can play a significant role in the formation of fissures.
- Anal fissures can also result from childbirth, severe diarrhea, HIV, Tuberculosis, anal cancer, to name a few.
- Anal sex can, at times, play a pivotal role in triggering anal fissures.
A person with anal fissures complain of
- Pain and discomfort while passing stool. At times, there may be rectal bleeding as well.
- A skin tag often appears on the skin close to the fissure.
- The skin around the anus appears cracked with irritation and itching.
Ayurveda and Anal Fissures
Many patients with anal fissures, even severe and chronic cases, have been completely cured and treated (ensuring there is no recurrence of the condition) with Ayurveda.
- With constipation being a trigger for anal fissures, Ayurvedic medicines are given to soften the stool and also to treat constipation. In this regard, Triphala deserves a special mention. It works magically to provide relief from constipation and the associated discomfort that comes tagged along.
- The use of Panchakarma can also work wonders to treat anal fissures. Panchakarma involves the use of various herbal oil baths and massages to cleanse the body of the harmful toxins. Anal fissures can be treated using Basti (a part of Panchakarma therapy that eliminates the toxins present in the lower colon using an Ayurvedic enema such as milk, ghee).
- The diet should also be taken care off. Increase the intake of dietary fibers (citrus fruits, prunes, whole grains, beans, nuts, seeds, Brussels Sprouts, peas, to name a few).
- Make it a habit to indulge in exercise and physical activities daily.
- Increase the fluid intake (water, fresh fruit juice, vegetable soup) to keep the body hydrated.
Note: For maximum results, the dosage of the medicine (Triphala or any other Ayurvedic medicines) should be as per the doctor recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!