Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mms SirsikarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old I oil and shampoo my hairs regularly and now I have little hairfall problem and my hairs are silky type so what should I do to prevent hairfall.
I've got an itch all over my body from 2 days, in the evening. I bathe 2 times a day. No rash, just itch all over the body.
Their several dark spot on my body and some partial also come from the dark spot. What should I do stop this problem?
I am suffering hair fall problem still five years. So, can you suggest me. New hair growth Madison name that is back my hair hundred percent surely. Thanks Rana Age -26.
I'm having severe dark circles. I've tried creams and nothing worked out. What are medical treatment for dark circles? will laser treatment be effective? and will it be painful?
I am suffering from allergy since one year. I am not understanding the cause of it. I have to take anti allergic drug like levocetirizine after every 2 days. How can I get rid of my allergy.
Hello doctor. Sir I was having problem on my face skin from last two days. Head skin to jaisa jhal se gayi hai. Skin gets rough and hard. Black ho gayi. Mera schedule whole day summer me outside he rahta hai. Skin black aur dull ho gayi hai. Give me some solution.
This days I see my hair falling so much: only 19 year old male, please tell me what do which type of oil or shampoo I used to prevent?
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Mera face bahut murjhaya sa ho gaya hai mere skin mai face mai shine nahi hai aur mujhe white head bhi hai. please advice me.
I am 28 Yrs old. I have been suffering from excessive hair fall for about last 6 yrs. What should I do?
I am 19 year old I have a mole on my nose at front side please refer me some medicine to remove it without any scar on nose please also can homeopathic help me" the mole is like skin color and also like skin if touch also some reddish brown but mainly like skin"
I am having dark spots (pigmentation) on my face. Did so many things in last 4-5 years but of no benefit, still persists.
Hi. I am 25 old female I got black spots on my face and my skin is sensitive. Can you suggest to get rid of the black spot on my face. Thanks.
My skin is oily. And pimples are not remove they are return again and again and the black semers on my face are not removed. please reply
I am 20 yr boy and have white hairs and it's rough and damaged so what should I do for it any natural treatment?
Endometriosis is a disorder, which is characterized by abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue (lining of the uterus) outside the uterus. In this disorder, the abnormal tissue breaks down but is unable to exit the body. This may cause the surrounding tissue to get irritated and as a result lead to the formation of scar tissue.
The various symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods: One of the major symptoms of this disorder is pelvic pain, especially during periods. You may also experience lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding: The amount of bleeding during your periods may increase.
- Other symptoms: You may experience fatigue, constipation and bloating.
- Infertility: Inability to conceive
The various causes of endometriosis are:
- Retrograde menstruation: In retrograde menstruation, the blood flows back into the pelvic region through the fallopian tubes instead of exiting the body. These cells may attach themselves in the pelvic cavity and cause endometriosis.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system may prevent the immune system from destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area. The major complication of this disorder is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent fusion of egg and sperm and thus impair your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder is usually confused with other disorders, such as ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease. This happens as these disorders too cause pelvic pain.
Endometriosis is sometimes accompanied by irritable bowel syndrome. In the latter condition, there is recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhoea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.