Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mms SirsikarYour feedback matters!
I have scalp in my head for over 6 years. But it's not clear so my hair density was decreased. So what will I do?
I have lot of grey hairs. If I applied dye products. My hair is breaking. Suggest any herbal way for dye. How to stop hairfall and thicken hairfall. There are bumps in my scalp, it is gone after I washed my hair with shampoo but it again forming. What to do?
I am suffering from hair whitening and hair falls and please give me best suggestion to prevent from this problem.
I am almost 22 but I do not have proper facial hair on my face though it is growing but at a very slow pace. Being a sikh I admire facial hair very much. Please provide me with any remedy for this or any practice that I should be following.
Sir mere face pr pimples nikla hua hai jiske wajah se mai kafi ganda samajhta hu aur mera face pr black head v maujud hai to issko kai se clear kare koi tarkib bataye.
So I have blackheads on my face from 3 years I tried many things but it doesn't work can you give me some suggestion to remove blackheads.
My age is 23. N my problem is that my hair is growing white day by day. I use only mustard oil. Can you tell m the reason.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Hello I jus need an urgent solution regarding pimples. My face is full of pimple, its because of the changing environment as I am away from home I think the water here is hard and it make my face really harsh and there are uncontrollable pimples. My face is becoming dull day by day because of pimples and blackheads. Please help me out with a permanent solution. Thanks.
Sir I am 23 year old. I have a lot of hair fall and now hair in my head is left in less amount. My hair density is also very low. When my hair long it break from half of its part so what I do please tell me.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.