Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milind SheteYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my back bone as I am a student of class 12 and I am not got an injury then why I got this pain.
Sir, I am suffering from cold and fever for last 2 days. I am taking tablet's like dola-650 two times per days. But I can't get any improvement on my health. What should I do?
I am 20 yrs old and I am from punjab. I ate fish gravy and after that I drunk coffee is this dangerous for my health or not please tell me doctors ?
Are ready to cook food items and tetra pack milk and juices are good for health. Is it good to consume them daily.
My wife is 23 years old problem is after 2-3 months head pain started. This problem since feb 2015. after 25-to 30 day continues the problem. Please advise.
I get tingling and numb feeling in my hands and legs. I feel light headed and my heart palpitates heavily. I hv to take long breathes. This happens every alternate days since last 15 years. Please help.
Walking is the best exercise to lose weight, I am 27 years old, after delivery I am raising the weight, please suggest the best exercise for me.
Hey doctor thanks for your reply. From where I can buy this medicine. Is this available on a medical store (normal) or ayurvedic medical. Ss oil means what is its full name. Is this sandha oil or another oil please tell me. I will be very thankful to you.
I do cycling every day to improve my fitness and I am worried about my physique and feel to get 6 abs and get good health does cycling give me that shape and fitness I am doing cycling every day for 1 hour does it work out.
Sir What is right weight for my brother's good health. His age is 19 years please give me answer as soon as possible so I help to my brother.
If you are suffering from burning pain or tingling sensation in hands or feet; sharp shooting pain in legs; numbness in hands or feet, then you might be suffering from Neuropathic pain.
What is neuropathic pain?
Neuropathic pain is a special type of pain which occurs when there is damage to nerve fibers,which produces tingling or burning type of pain.It is of two types:
1. Peripheral Neuropathic pain: It occurs when there is injury to peripheral nerve fibers (A-delta or C-fibers)which carries pain sensation to brain (Thalamus) for interpretation.
2. Central Neuropathic pain: It occurs due to sensitization of central pain interpreting mechanisms (Thalamus) to falsely feel pain, when peripheral nerve fibers are no longer sending pain impulses to them.
Worldwide-estimates of prevalence of neuropathic pain are 7% i.e. 7 persons out of 100 people are suffering from different types of neuropathic pain.
a.Tingling sensation or feeling of ants crawling under skin
c. Sharp shooting pain or electric current-like sensation
d. Stabbing pain
e. Dull pain with numbness or heaviness
Reasons for neuropathic pain:
1. Diabetes mellitus: Most common cause worldwide due to uncontrolled blood sugar levels, causing damage to nerve fibers.
2. Alcohol consumption/Cigarette smoking: Damage to nerve fibers or damage to blood vessels supplying nerve fibers.
3. Neck pain/Low Back pain/ Glutei pain
4. Vit. B12 deficiency
5. Chemotherapy for cancer patients
6. Post-Herpes virus infection
7. Post-Spine surgery
9. Diseases like Spinal cord injury,multiple sclerosis, HIV, Lead toxicity, etc.
a. Carpal tunnel syndrome: Tingling, burning sensation in hand which occurs due to compression of median nerve in wrist area. It occurs in women especially due to pregnancy, hypothyroidism,diabetes, etc. and in men due to improper position of wrist during working on computers.
b. Cervical Radiculopathy: Pain in neck and shoulder region (which increases with neck movements), along with sharpshooting pain radiating from neck to hand occurs in cases of cervical radiculopathy. This is due to compression of cervical nerve root by disc prolapse, facet subluxation, muscle spasm, trauma,etc.
c. Lumbar Radiculopathy: Pain in lower back or glutei region with sharp shooting pain radiating from hip to leg/foot region, occurs in cases of Lumbar radiculopathy or Sciatica. This is due to compression of lumbar nerve root or sciatic nerve by disc prolapse, facet joint, trauma, hypertrophied ligamentum flavum, piriformis syndrome, etc.
d. Meralgia paresthetica: Tingling or burning sensation in front of thigh, occurs due to compression of lateral cutaneous nerve of thigh, near waist region. Usual causes are tight or constrictive clothing at waist region, prolonged sitting, protuberant abdomen,etc.
Prevention of Neuropathy:
a. AVOID Alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking.
b. Maintain ideal body weight / BMI (Body mass index)
c. Life-style changes: Daily exercises (>30 minutes per day) or brisk walking or swimming; Avoid prolonged sitting or standing (>30 minutes).
d. Food/Diet should have following components:
- Green vegetables e.g. spinach, fenugreek leaves (methi), radish,etc.
- Coloured vegetables e.g. Tomato, carrot, Capsicum (green/red), ladies-finger (bhindi).
- Milk products e.g.Milk, buttermilk, curd, cheese (paneer)
- Protein-rich foods e.g. Fish, egg, chicken, pulses(daal)
- Fiber-rich foods e.g. Bran, oats, Brown-rice.
- Fruits e.g. Apple, orange, guava, papaya, pomegranate, Berries.
e. Blood sugar control (in diabetics)
f. Care of feet:
- Regular inspection of feet (with mirror).
- Comfortable,well-fitted shoes.
- Regularconsultation with podiatrist.
- Treatmentof wounds, foot deformities
g. Adequate sleep
h. Warm water bath (increases blood flow to affected area)
- Consult Pain medicine specialist.
- Neuropathic pain killers e.g. Amitriptyllline, Pregabalin, Gabapentin, capsaicin,Duloxetine, etc.
- Vit.B12 supplements, Anti-oxidants, multi-vitamins.
I have got high blood pressure in last two months. How may I got relief from this. My age is 22 years.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin
I am 18years old male. I have severe itching and blackening of the area around the groin. I suspect I have Tinea Cruris. What cream/ointment should I apply?
Sir. My friend now a days he is very disappointing about his baldness .now he decided to do hair transplant he wanted to know some good cosmetic surgent or some hair fall solution.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.