Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind A.TelangYour feedback matters!
I am 18 I have unprotected sex last month before 2 days of my periodS. This month I not got my periods after the date of my periods. What is the reason? What precautions should I take?
I had unprotected sex with my gf. N don't know weather I ejaculated inside her. I have given her I pill. Is Dr. any chances of her getting pregnant? Pls reply as soon as possible.
I am going to do d-lap for infertility as advised by doc .my dbt is shall we try for baby immediately after d-lap .is it easy to conceive after dng dlap.
Need urgent help Dr. Can you advise me my period date 2 and at my home on date 3 katha caution and I am going to temple at 8th date for 15 days so can I take a medicine as per follow? If take medicine date on 2nd for delay period till katha finish I mean 3 date night then after date 4th I take medicine for mc period if I take then please provide me medicine for postponed and prepone period medicine name also advice me which medicine which time I can take please help me on this matter.?
My last period was on 23rd June 2016, it should come on 21st July 2016 but periods not came, after that I did 2 urine test at home on 30th -31th July 2016 both were positive then I go to doctor for checkup , blood report also positive HCG 514 on 3rd August 2016, done ultrasound but not seen any baby. After that light bleeding starts on 5th August 2016. Done HCG test again it was 479. Heavy bleeding and clots on 6th August for 4 hours. Now very light bleeding .I am confused about the pregnancy .it is periods or normal bleeding or miscarriage? Stomach is increasing from last six months like six-seven months pregnancy. Is there any suggestion for me dear doctor.
I am 15 weeks pregnant. I am suffering with large amount of white discharge. My Dr. Gave me advice to take nuforce cd3 for 3 days. Is it safe for my baby?
I am a newly married woman. I have love marriage but our sex life is not well. As I am facing prob while sex my uterus having sever pain while sex how can I come over it.
Hi doc am 21 years old and 14 weeks pregnant my babies nuchal thickness is 2.1 and trisomy 21 risk ratio is 1: 109 cut off risk is 1: 250 is it normal? Am worried.
I have PCOD, diagnosed in July 2015, married in Dec 2013, TTC since Feb 2015, took myoinisitol, duphaston n all9, regular periods since Aug 2015, average 29 days. This month it's already 8 days past taking last dosage of duphaston, but no periods, PT -ve. What can b odr reason for d delay?
I masturbated on my girl breast some sperms went near her pubic hair as she is virgin is their any chances of pregnancy.
Me and girlfriend were messing around today. We used condom all the while. It wS just a one point where we didn't use it. But there was no insertion in the vagina. She's a virgin also. I do not know if it was inserted a little or not. If it all it was inserted also. Just the tip of my penis would've been inserted. Later after an hour or so, she told me there was a little bleeding. Just two three drops. Then after an hour or so more she told me there was more bleeding, but along with a mucus kind of thing. I didn't ejaculate. Maybe I was just leaking of precum. And I didn't make any insertions into the vagina. We're afraid of what it could be. Could she be pregnant and lost her virginity as well? All this happened today itself. please respond quickly.
I gone through creatine last month 15th December but still I did not got my periods. Usually how much time it takes or should I take pregnancy test. Pl suggest.
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.
Here are reasons why it is so good -
1) it does wonders to your skin - water has the ability to purge all the toxins from your blood, thus keeping your skin clear. Not only this, it also adds that natural glow to your skin to keep it shining and smooth.
2) it purifies your colon - when you wake up, you are on an empty stomach and consuming a glass or two of water at this time ensures that your colon is completely purified. As a result, your body can easily absorb more nutrients and get a health boost.
3) aids in cell production - drinking water first thing in the morning has been found to aid to a large extent in the production of new blood cells as well as muscle cells.
4) it can help you lose weight - studies have proven that drinking water in the morning can greatly aid in your weight loss program. This is due to the fact that water increases the metabolism of your body to a considerable extent. According to research, 16 ounces of chilled water can bring your metabolism up by a good 24 percent.
5) it keeps your lymph system in perfect balance - lymph glands are responsible for performing a number of basic functions of your body such as building immunity against various infections, maintaining balance of body fluids etc. Drinking water early in the morning helps keep your lymph system working in a healthy and regular manner.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 17 years old my breasts are paining when I sleep facing the bed wn my breasts get pressed its paining and even if I touch or press them its paining wt should I do?
I had an intercourse with my partner in last Oct without protection but after that I had my periods on time and next month also it was on time. But after that I had no periods since 3 months. I'm very much worried. And my belly is also bulging. Can this be happen that I'm pregnant? But after last sex I had 2 periods regular and it was thick not spotting. Any medicine so to make my periods?
Is unprotected sex 4 days before period safe following with an ipill taken within an hour? I have delayed my periods 3 days. Although I've taken ipill previously and my period would delay one day max. But only this time it is 3 days late. I'm really worried.
Indigestion and Constipation: Lemon juice helps to cure problems related to indigestion and constipation. Add a few drops of lemon on your dish (take care, as lemon does not go well with milk), and it will aid in digestion. Lemon acts as a blood purifier and a cleansing agent, so a good drink after lunch or dinner is fresh lemon soda, which is also called fresh lime soda in many places. The recipe is lemon juice, cold water, soda, salts (common salt or rock salt) and sugar/honey for sweetness. You can also add some mint leaves or crushed fennel seeds for added flavor. Drink this whenever you have a heavy lunch or dinner.
Lemon juice can treat a person who is suffering from a cold, flu or fever. It helps to break fevers by increasing perspiration.
Lemon juice is also frequently used in dental care. If fresh lemon juice is applied on the area of a toothache, it can assist in getting rid of the pain. Massaging lemon juice on the gums can stop gum bleeding, while eliminating the bad odors that can come from various gum diseases and conditions.
Additionally, lemon can be used in the regular cleansing of your teeth. Keep your eye out for a toothpaste containing lemon as one of the ingredients, or add a drop of lemon juice onto your normal toothpaste. Some people also rub their teeth with the outer shell (the inner side touching your teeth) of a lemon after removing the juice. But be careful, lemons are highly acidic, so if your mouth starts burning, rinse your gums and mouth quickly with water.
Hair Care: Lemon juice has proven itself in the treatment of hair care on a wide scale. Lemon juice applied to the scalp can treat problems like dandruff, hair loss and other problems related to the hair and scalp. If you apply lemon juice directly on the hair, it can give your hair a natural shine.
Skin Care: Lemon juice, being a natural antiseptic medicine, can also cure problems related to the skin. Lemon juice can be applied to reduce the pain of sun burn, and it helps to ease the pain from bee stings as well. Lemon juice can be applied on the skin for the treatment of acne and eczema. It acts as an anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blackheads. Drinking lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings a healthy glow to the skin, and if you thoroughly search the cosmetic market, you will find some soaps containing lemon juice, but they aren’t too easy to find!