Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milind A.Telang
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind A.TelangYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my boyfriend. After 4 day I got yeast infection in my vagina. I took fluconazole 150 mg tablet. Infection was gone. But im in fear I miss my period. Last month period is on 18th. Before month it is 15th. Now it's 22nd no sign of period. Am I pregnant. It's been 2 week 4 days v have sex. I don't want to be pregnant now. Doctor I'm I pregnant. My belly is not felt it increases nd period missed making me fear. Kindly help me please.
Flatulence is the condition of having excessive gas in stomach or intestine. This can result in uncomfortable feelings of bloating, as well as increased belching (burping) or passing of gas from the rectum.
Home remedies for flatulence
1. Take 2-3 gm of black pepper (kali mirch) and long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder with honey (shahad) twice daily.
2. Slowly chew a small amount of fennel (souf) seeds or put them in a cup of boiled, hot water for 3-5 minutes and then slowly drink.
3. Eat a fresh piece of ginger (adrak) or added some fresh ginger to your food.
4. Mix two drops of peppermint oil in half a cup of cold water and drink twice daily.
5. Take 4-5 gm of ajowan (ajwain) with rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) twice or thrice a day.
I got my first period after 7 month of my delivery it last for about 15 days. Next period after a month it last for about. 1.5 months then I consulted a doctor suggested me to take hormone tablets for 21 days. I used them gim my period. Started on 21st day. Please suggest me to regulate my periods in time.?
An abnormal junction or connection between two organs or tissues is referred to as a “fistula”. It targets two hollow organs, vessels, or tissue structures. It occurs mostly in the rectum, vagina, however can affect the intestines and the eyes too. It results in extreme pain, discomfort and should be treated as immediately as possible to prevent infection.
It can induce sensations of:
- Extreme irritation or itching
- Discharge with unusual odor (if the fistula is located near the anus/vagina)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Excess pus
- High body temperature
- Blood discharge
In case or prolonged tension and pain in these areas, a proctoscopy should be conducted for diagnosis. It most commonly occurs in women who have sustained prolonged labor (over 2-3 days). However, other causes include:
- Digestive malfunction
- Abscesses(formation of pus in hollow organs)
- An unhealthy lifestyle which includes excessive indulgence in alcohol and tobacco
Ayurvedic treatment for fistulas are available which aim to sooth the inflammation by slowly remedying the wound through natural and safe measures. Since Ayurvedic practices are non-toxic, non invasive and completely safe, one can avoid the drastic measures that surgery consists of, and also avoid the side effects of medicines.
Ayurvedic remedies of fistulas include
Ayurvedic doctors have developed several oils, ointments and medications that are readily available in the market. The medications usually consist of a mixture of herbs, roots and plants that aim to restore the physical systems and also soothe the affected area.
- The importance of buttermilk added with rock salt and black pepper also allows the enzymes of our body to multiply and thereby cure the fistulas internally.
- Radish juice with a pinch of cumin is also recommended to be consumed after meals to improve digestion and empower the immune system.
- A healthy lifestyle and fitness routine consisting of yoga and exercises also contribute to improve conditions in the patient by facilitating blood circulation and metabolism.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
To enjoy a long and healthy life, everyone should make lifestyle choices that include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and maintaining normal weight. Even people at higher risk for heart disease may gain important protection from exercising.
Exercise is critical for strong muscles and bones. Muscles strength declines as people age, but when people exercise they are stronger and leaner than others in their age group.
Exercise may also help kids lower their risk of chronic pain in the future.
The benefits of exercise include:
* Decreased risk of cardiovascular (heart) disease, high blood
pressure, and stroke
* Decreased risk of colon and breast cancers
* Decreased risk of diabetes
* Decreased risk of osteoporosis
* Decreased risk of depression and dementia
* Decreased body fat
* Improved metabolic processes -- the way the body breaks down
and builds necessary substances
* Improved movement of joints and muscles
* Improved oxygen delivery throughout the body
* Improved sense of well-being
* Improved strength and endurance
In addition, exercise can help change other dangerous lifestyle habits,
moderate exercise, for as little as 5 minutes at a time, can help combat the
nicotine withdrawal symptoms people experience when they try to stop smoking.