Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mehta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi I usually get my periods on the 30th of evrymonth Or else a bit early from that date. My last time I had my periods was on 4th january I guess Last month after I got my periods. When I was clean from periods I have got physical. And he cummed near my vagina. I am still a virgin. Is there any chances of getting pregnant? I had a plate of papaya today to get periods. Should I take an ipill? What should I do? Help please. thank you.
Here are some tips to manage PCOD
Tips and Treatments for PCOD
I’m Dr. K.D. Nayyar Infertility Specialist and the Senior Consultant and Head of Department at Akanksha IVF Centre.
One of the most common causes present in these days is Polycystic Ovarian Disease which is prevalent in almost 8 to 10 percent of the population.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease is affecting whole spectrum of women right from puberty till middle ages even post menstrual stage. And younger women, they are more worried about their menstrual disturbances, ovulation problem, the infertility problem, the sexual health and the older women are more worried about their metabolic problems, the pregnancy complications, and the chances of developing type-2 diabetes, the cardiovascular risk and the quality of life.
Whenever you have a woman with polycystic ovarian disease, you need a multi specialist input like, you need to have a gynaecologist, you do need to have a endocrinologist, a nutrition specialist, a psychologist, ultra-sonographer, all of them can combine and give their inputs in looking after these women.
The younger woman is too much worried about the acne, the excessive hair. They are advised to avoid certain types of food which can increase their sugar like, chocolates, which is a common thing among the younger age group, and they are advised to eat lot of green vegetables, tomatoes and meat products. The idea is they should not gain too much of weight. A reduction of 5 percent of the weight, help their menstrual cycle and ovulation.
Older age group who are looking for infertility treatment, they can start with simple oral medication, which has been there for a long time and if they don’t respond with this oral medication, they can either go for indictable colonography and if that doesn’t help they may go for laparoscopic ovarian drilling and there are lot of achievement available in your market these days. One has to choose the right type of achievement, it can be, by forming N- Acetyl Cysteine and it can be Dexamethasone it can be the only cases of hyperchlonaemia. And there are other lot of antioxidants available in the market but one has to choose the right combination.
The idea is that women should have an ovulation which should result in pregnancy and a healthy baby.
These women who have Polycystic Ovarian Disease even after the delivery they should be followed up for the blood sugar level and it will provide regularly they should be monitored because there is always a risk of type-2 diabetes developing in this group so one has to be careful that this need a monitoring for the rest of their life.
All such women who are suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease, they are advised to contact me on lybrate on their website or mobile app or they can come to me directly at my clinic.
Does astagen f helps in early pregnancy, why is it prescribed, is it opted during the treatment of infertility?
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.