Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor I won't get my period for July 10 my last period was on June 10 now it's August 3 yesterday I checked with the pregnancy tester it showing I am pregnant I am in 55 th day there is any way to abort it by using tablets, I am already having 1 year baby please kindly help me.
My gf tested positive today. We do not know how, we used protection. It was about a month back that we had sex. We do not wish to have the child. We are still 23. What should be done? Safest and affordable ways is what we are looking for.
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Can anyone one suggest me a medicine for periods. I want it before ganpati. A medicine which I can take today ani immediately tomorrow I can get my periods? Or else a medicine which can postpone my periods like I should get periods after ganpati ie. After 5th September 2017. Can any one help me with it.
Good evening, I am Dr Rahul Manchanda, and I’m consultant gynaecological endoscopic surgeon. I have spoken to you on this platform before, and I’m based at A 32, New Friends Colony, which is my OPT, Manchanda Endoscopic Center, and I perform all surgeries at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute Hospital.
Now let us discuss on ovarian cysts in women. Ovarian cysts are important because these are a collection of fluid in the ovary, or they can be tumours in the ovary, but not to worry about this issue. The situation can become worst in case of ovarian cancer. And unfortunately, the ovary is notorious for having cancer which is detected very late, because they increase at such a huge pace that by the time the symptoms appear, it’s very late. And these are normally detected in the last stages where nothing very much can be done. So it’s important not to take it lightly. At every stage of a woman’s life, whether it is in before she gets her menses, or when she’s menstruating, or after the menses finish, there is various range of awareness that can occur. One should go for a regular gyno checkup, or go for a regular medical check-up and get an ultrasound in various stages, and see if everything is alright. If there is a cyst, it would catch, and that needs to be investigated, and you need to see your gynaecologist. The cysts can be normal and can be physiological, but they need to be investigated.
Nowadays of course we have minimal invasive surgery, so they can be tackled very easily. We can make a diagnosis and there is no requirement of making the large cut but the cyst can be removed through small holes. And we advice the patient to go home the next day. With the diagnosis, and of course, with satisfaction that it is nothing sinister.
So please look after yourselves. Go to a gynaecologist, go to a doctor.
If you need to consult us you can get us through Lybrate platform, or of course the OPT either at Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute in the mornings or in the evenings at New Friends Colony.
This is Dr Rahul Manchanda. Thank you very much.
I am 29 years old. 9 years married and have 2 sons. MY husband don't like to use condoms so 3 months before did copper, now a days we did sexual intercourse most of days in week. MY question is as my husband age is 45 so is there any chance of any bad effects on his health? Also I want to know is there any chance to not work copper and pregnancy? Please help. Thank you.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with following symptoms: Severe Acne, Heavy body hair, Frequent hairfall and irregular periods. But I am an underweight woman and trying hard to gain weight. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6 months. Do I need to take any other medicine simultaneously with Ginette?
I have irregular periods while taking medicines for withdrawal only periods are coming without medication I am not getting my periods they r telling hormonal imbalance I have pcod how can I get my periods naturally.
Hii I am 24 and today I had seen water discharges from my both nipple after squeezing pls suggest it is normal or serious issue I m relay afraid please help me out.
Hi My wife is 36 years old and suffering from poly cystic ovary disorder. Is there any cure for this?
Hi. Am not getting my periods it's been two month's. I am not getting wat happened. Can you please suggest me wat to do. I took an appointment vth you for too. Evening.
I removed one ovary because of cyst. After operation, I became fat, so how to reduce my fat in stomach, thighs and arms.
Due to menstrual irregularities, I have started consuming Apple cedar vinegar. Also I used it for hair too. But after consuming I got rashes or Hindi I can say its luk like ghamori. Wht to do? Do I need to stop consuming it.
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.
Bina kisi precautions k pregnancy me sexual inter course krne se baby ko koi harm pahuch sakta h ya ni? please Dr. Reply me.
Hlo I am pregnant for 1 month I feel pain in lower abdomen and vagina I feel periods come out its normal signs or abnormal plzzz answer me.
Hi I am 25 years old and suffering from PCOS and going through a very stressful situation due to hair fall. I am under ayurvedic medication for pcos for 11 years as I have already tried allopathy which lead to excessive hair fall so I quit eating yasmin and deviry which I have been taking for yrs. I am using brahmi oil for stopping hairfall twice a week. I have tried mintop for years in the past which didn't work for me. My hair is thinning everyday and no medications seems to be working. Please suggest before I go completely bald. :(
My age is 20 years. Meine 20 din pehle apni gf k sath unprotected sex kia tha. Wo uska first time sex tha, meine next morning hi use pill b dilwaya, again next day phir hm log ne unprotected sex kia tha. Kuch din uski tabiyat sahi nai thi. Use sex ke 5-6 din baad period bhi hue the use blood jyda tha. Abi bhi use koi n koi problem rehti jaise nind jyda ati etc. I am worried wo pregnant hai ki nai please mjhe guide kryiye ki agar wo pregnant hai to kya kru agar nai to?
A man and woman’s bodies are completely different from each other. It’s not merely the structure or appearance that is different but it is also the functioning, internal systems and sub-systems that are quite distinct. Therefore, men and women are affected by different diseases at different ages and conditions. But there are quite a few diseases that are common in women but, are also found in men. Some of those diseases are-
Breast cancer- It’s a popular but false conception that only females have breasts. The reality is that males have breasts too! Men are affected by breast cancer, though not as frequently as women, but they do!
Osteoporosis- This disease of weakened bones is usually found in women. Men too suffer from this disease that is hard to discover due to the lack of symptoms.
Lupus- The inflammatory disease is found in men on rare occasions, but the fact is- it does!
Eating disorders- Under-eating or over-eating due to depression or issues concerning body image has always been synonymous with women. But, men also develop irregular eating habits depending or moods, mental state and anxiety over self-image.
HPV- This sexually transmitted disease is commonly found in women but factually it can develop in men as well. It is difficult to discover it via tests and even hard to find symptoms, but it does occur in men in a few cases.
Migraines- Men and women both suffer from migraines though the frequency of it is observed more in women.
Rheumatoid arthritis- This is a common disease found in women, 70% of the affected people are women hence it is perceived that it is a ‘woman’s; disease. It develops in men as well, especially after a certain age.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Warning for smart phone users: Don't bend your neck beyond 20 sec continuously, otherwise need to face serious problems.
Prevention: The pain can be avoided when mobile users correct their holding position to their eye level, so as to decrease bending over on to mobile.