Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mehta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MehtaYour feedback matters!
I got sex before 2months earlier and only ones the periods occurs just for too days. Now no periods has come 1 month has passed plssss help me plsss aur tell me any type of pill that can help me.
My period started on 11Sep & ended on 14Sep. Had unprotected intercourse on 15Sep. Ipill taken on the same day. 26th Sep blood clot in black color coming with lot of pain. Is there any chance of pregnancy?& why so early this period coming. Home urine test done 5 days before & it’s negative. Now I want to know when my next period is going to come because I am not getting any Symptom of period now. Kindly suggest in detail what to do. Regards.
I have ovarian cyst in left. Cyst size 4.3?4.2. 1 year ago I know I have cyst. Cyst size not changed. I have sometime pain in inferior abdomen. What should I do.
My name is swapna age 36 years having continuous bleeding since last three months I went to a local gynecologist and she ask me to get the scan report. Thespian report result is endometrium hyperplasia. And the doctor advice me for D&C last month I had D&C and from that day it is still bleeding. The D&C biopsy report is simple cystic endometrium hyperplasia and the doctor said it is because of high levels of estrogens and she prescribed progesterone tablets for 21 days pls kindly suggest the remedies.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.
I have a break in my periods. I have got my last periods on Dec 8 2014. I am 48 years old. .Past one year my periods are irregular. Do i have to go to doctor , or shall i wait and see. I need your support and please tell me what to do ?
Precocious puberty is a medical condition in which the process of a child turning into an adult i.e. puberty is initiated at an earlier stage than what is considered as normal. Certain characteristics like rapid growth of bones and muscles change the body structure, its ability to reproduce and manifest during puberty. If puberty is initiated before the age of 8 in girls and 9 in in case of boys, then it is a case of precocious puberty.
Studies to determine the actual cause as to why precocious puberty occurs have been inconclusive. In some cases, due medical conditions, such as hormonal disorders, brain abnormalities, brain tumor, and infections might cause precocious puberty. Generally medication is prescribed in such conditions to delay the process of puberty until later.
In case of girls, if you notice the below mentioned symptoms in a child who is about 8 years of age then it is a sign of precocious puberty:
- Breast Growth
- Menarche (First Period)
In case of boys if you notice the below mentioned symptoms in a child who is about 9 years of age then it is a sign of precocious puberty:
- Enlarged testicles and penis
- Facial hair
- Deepening voice
Also, there are few characteristics or traits which are common to both girls and boys and indicate precocious puberty if it occurs at an early age:
- Underarm hair or pubic hair
- Rapid growth
- Adult body odor
Precocious puberty might induce a few complications. A few have been stated below:
Short height: Children who are suffering from precocious puberty in many cases grow taller at a quicker rate at first. This generally causes such children to be of below average height when they enter adulthood. By early diagnosis and treatment of precocious puberty, such a situation could be avoided and the child in question would be taller than he/she would if they did not undergo treatment.
Social and emotional problems: Children who undergo puberty before their peers can end up being self-conscious about their body, which may result in low self-esteem or in extreme cases substance abuse.
Treatment of patients suffering from precocious puberty can be administered through medications like GnRH antagonist treatment. This is a monthly injection, which delays further development and has to be continued up to the point till normal puberty period sets in. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
What is the recommended advice for vomiting at the starting age of baby in pregnancy and feeling uneasiness, unconsciousness feeling?
Dear sir I have a problem when I indulge sexual intercourse my wife, after intercourse next day my leg is pain abnormally. After a day pain is vanish. I have worked in office infornt of computer almost 12-14 hrs daily. Please advise what to do. Nowadays I take laser treatment of my muscle but pain is same. Please help I suffered this from last 2-3 yrs regards, rafiq.
I am 25 year old and I had sex last to last month. .last month I have late periods but thus month we do not have sex. And this month my periods are continuous from last 10 days .but with a little flow what is the problem.
We are thinking of taking a chance but we don't know what precautions we have to take while planning pregnancy ?
M 28 years old female suffering from back pain. As doctors advice I did MRI n report was lumbosacral spine shows mild disc bulge at L4_L5, n frm my blood test its shows that I have vitamin D3 insufficiency. Dr. advice me to wear Lumbosacral belt n to avoid physical activities, floor activities n sometimes it may lead my condition bad. My question Dr. Is it can't b cured ? Avoid physical activities, that shall I have to avoid sex also ? N most important thing Dr. pls tell I can't b pregnant. I can't give birth to a child ? Husband is thinking that due to this my pregnancy will get complicated.
I have been bothered by itching and genital herpes disease for the last few days, I have shown to the doctor but if there is no special difference, can you give me information about this.
Good morning sir, Meri wife ki 2.5 mahine pahle delivery hui thi or ek ladke ko janam diya lekin sir usko abhi kuch din se right breast me dard hota h bachche ko dono breast se dudh bhi proper pilati h phir bhi right breast bhari bhari or dard rehta h please solve problem.
I'm 27 years old female. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 20th of may and again on 25th my last period was on 8th of may. So can I do pregnancy test at home with prega kit. Will I get the result. Please suggest.
Self-Care at Home
Treatment is not needed for all sexual problems. Some problems can be solved by you and your partner alone with a little openness and creativity.
* Some problems go away by themselves over time--patience and understanding are all that is required.
* Sometimes talking the problem out with your partner is enough. Women who learn to tell their partners about their sexual needs have a better chance of having a satisfying sex life.
* Try to make the solution fun -- think up ways to inject a little romance and excitement into your sexual routine.
Some strategies women use to overcome sexual problems:
* Set aside time to be alone or alone with your partner, without children and other distractions.
* Use erotic videos or books to increase arousal.
* Masturbate to learn about what increases your arousal.
* Fantasize about what arouses you sexually; if appropriate, tell your partner about these fantasies. Use sensual massage and other forms of touch.
* Try new sexual positions or scenarios.
* Use relaxation techniques such as a warm bath before having sex.
* Use a vaginal lubricant to relieve arousal problems due to vaginal dryness.