Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Roy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha RoyYour feedback matters!
A full body massage once a week with oil will stimulate healthy blood circulation, lymph drainage and will reduce water retention. Use natural organic oils if possible.
Hello dctr, today I checked with prega news and I found I m pregnant because the result is positive, we both are in depression she is 17 days pregnant we are confused because everyone gives different solution. Her last date was on 7th jan we had sex on 22 jan then 5th feb both times we use unwanted 72. Her next date should be on 7th feb but she missed that please help us what to do in this situation someone suggest mt pill is best in this situation. But I read about this mt pill it is painable and lot of bleeding happen. Problem is that she have to go home we are from the region we can not tell our parents about this tell me that is she can work normally after taking mt pill or not pregnancy is of only 17 days.
My age 40 yrs. Mera ajkl sex krne ka over hota h. Krne k bad b koi pain ya thkavat nhi hoti. Aisa 10 days se ho rha h. Sex krne k bad b or krne ka man hota h. Why?
Last night me and my girlfriend had oral sex, I fingered her and she's just 16, in the morning she's feeling some pain on left side little bit above from vagina, is it a serious problem?
Yesterday I had sex with my gf with protection but the condom breaks and sperms entered in. Pls say how to avoid pregnancy? Is there any pills?
I am 29 years old female married since 6 years and wanting for a child desperately. I have irregular periods since puberty. I was diagnosed with pcod. 4 years back started ttc with no results so then started on clomid cycles. After a year of ttc was diagnosed with endometriosis due to which I had severe pain during periods. I never get my periods by itself. I get it only when I take tablets for it to come. Again stopping it is an issue. Sometimes it stops, sometimes again take medicine to stop. Lately I was on ayurvedic medicines, last december I had my periods which dint stop for 2.5 months. Again with medicines it stopped but a month back got a very severe pain in my pelvic area and stomach. I was admitted to hospital, with all scans it was known that the endo cyst had grown 10cm big! my gynec suggested a immediate conservative laparoscopy. I had a lap done on march 28th. April 4th I was given with gnrh analogue which was said to be given for 3 months. After the injection april 13th I had my periods which was very normal with no pain. First of all am less interested in intercourse, but now the injection has made my interest go still low:(may 4th was my second injection. After this I have a lot of pelvic pain. I feel as if the endo has come back, completely bloated with even with normal food. I feel so frustrated and depressed about this endometriosis that I have. My gynec has suggested a scan before the next injection next month to check with the endo, if there are no signs then no injection is needed she has told, then after it I can try for getting conceived. Can I have a baby with this condition? I feel sad about my present situation even after getting a lap done to remove the devil out. Please suggest wen early can I have my baby. Reports say my tubes and ovaries are all normal to bare a child. Thanks and regards.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI (Urinary Tract Infections) occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.