Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Roy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha RoyYour feedback matters!
If I kiss and lick my wife vagina. Will it be harmful to me. Because bacteria ror fungus might be present there. Some secretions from vagina also can go in my mouth.Please tell.
I had unprotected sex with my gf at 31st December 2017 and his periods were on 15th January 2018 and on yesterday 22nd january he took pregnancy test through prega news and it was positive he is asking for abortion but he don't want to consult a doctor due to fear, is this abortion can be done in home with homeopathic or allopathy or whoever is good, please suggest me which medicine is good for her without consulting a doctor, hope I will get a better response.
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs.
Menstruated twice in a month first on dec 3 and today dec 22. What kind of problem should be or happen?
I am sorry i wrote it wrong way, i want to ask that my right breast nibble is not coming outwards it is pushed inside also i feel some hard ball kind of thing inside. I doubt it could be a breast cancer. Please tell me what it could be. Thanks
Sir my age is 23 female last two years onwards I am suffering with menstrual cycle problems are facing but now last 8 months onwards my period date is exactly came now problem is bleeding is very less what is the reason behind it? Two years back I was checked my ovarian doctor was said to me small water bubbles are here so I used medicines can you suggest me it will effecting to pregnancy but now I am not married for future purpose I am asking.
My question is for my girlfriend. She had a regular menstrual cycle. Date 25 or 26 of month. Last one was on Jan 26th. We had sex on 1st Feb Night and on 2nd feb she had i-pill around 5 pm. Yesterday she had some black colored discharge. We are so much worried. Can you help us please. And Yes her age is 25.
Helo doctor I got my last period on OCT 17th.(4 days continually) Now NOV 13, 14th (2 days) I had (un protected )sexual intercourse with my partner! But am 100% sure he did not ejaculate inside of vagina. He pulled out clearly. Now NOV 17TH but did not get ma period? Wt should I do nw? Any chance fa pregnancy? If chances means please tel me any abortion pill? Or any natural home remedy to get period immediately? Thanx in advance.
The technique of IVF is bringing miracles to lives of infertile couples where it would not have been possible naturally but it has its own limitations as it is science, not magic.