Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenashiYour feedback matters!
I have a heart problem. And when a smoker smoke cigrates, I can't breath properly. What's my problem and give me solution.
My wife suffering from hair fall and black spots below eye on her face. Therefore, I want solution for these problems.
Sir mere left nose ke bone thore tede hai but doctors ne Muje infectionki medicine de hai alegra120 mg or montair lc hai. Lekin Muje samaj nahe aa raha ke dawaye ka asar kyo nahe ho raha 7 Din se le raha hu. Sirf otrovin se he aram mila hai. Muje puchna hai me agar bone thore tere hai tho Kya Otrovin se aram mile sakta hai ya nahe. Ya fir jo mere nose block ho rahe hai oo infection se as he ho rahe hai.
Doctor please suggest me something for relief from acidity every day after meal I'm facing acidity problem and doctor before 8 month ihv got a gallbladder stone pin hole surgery.
My age is 49 and i have ED problem my weight is 83 and hieght is 6 feet my bp and sugar is normal please advice.
Whenever I eat I feel like throw out while engulfing morsels. Many times I succeed to control but sometimes it vomits out suddenly if I take 2-3 morsels in one go. Also my stomach get full in one and very first bite. My stomach push upwards every time after having meal. Thats why I do not like eating food. If I do not eat I feel hungry but if I eat I feel like done in very frst bite but at that time I think no, I am feeling hungry so I should eat more so I eat forcefully to full my stomach but it tends to throw out. What should I do? please help me. I am suffering alot.
Sir what is the best treatment of typhoid igg+ve h/o fever since last 10 days 102 body ache sore throats vomiting.
The body needs time to repair itself. Lack of sleep can upset the body's metabolism and possibly hasten the onset of age-related conditions.
I am having pimple like things on my knees and stomach which I think just because of allergy with wool in winters. What should I do?
I am a boy of 16 years I am losing my weight continuously what to do to maintain my good health. I also don't masturbate in these days I do hand job only 2 time in a month but previously I do it regular so it is the effect of that. And what to do maintain my health and be safe from all the disease. Is it the symptoms of AIDS?
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - It is important that you eat foods that are high in fiber and nutrients, but low in calories in order to stay healthy. Consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. often lead to heart problems. But foods like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish in your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking increases your chance of getting heart disease by about 2 - 4 times. As it can damage the lining of the arteries, which leads to build up of atheroma, and narrows the artery. This eventually can lead to heart attack or stroke. Smoking further reduces the level of oxygen in your blood, due the presence of carbon monoxide, that means your heart has to pump harder to supply the body with the oxygen it needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.