Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Meena KharatYour feedback matters!
I have a minor squint eyes. I used Specs continuously. Without glasses I can not saw properly. What should I do for increase eye sights?
I have swollen eyes since yesterday. I am afraid and using some home remedies. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 24 year old. I hav long sight eye problem. I don like to use lens or specs. Is connective surgery painful.
Eye problem:my spectle power is +1.25 and i hav little pain in eye and i want to know dat eye speclst only provide glasses to wear or also give some tips to becam a normal ..vision
Hello sir I am 23 year old and I am having allergy in my eyes from a long time (5 year around). And allergy produce white gummy stringy things from my eyes. Please help me. I consulted to many doctors but they said its allergy and use eye drop but it never worked. Please help me.
Irritation in my eyes n some strands like things of white colour. They cause irritation n redness of eyes.
I am suffering from nearsightedness. My contact lens is - 3.0. What should I do to decrease the contact lens no.
How effective is Glaucoma surgery. Should we do it or keep using drops instead. Whats the risk factor? And does it stop any further vision loss?
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I have red eyes and some pain. What is the reason and what steps to take care. Fluid comes from eyes sometimes. What is this.
Hello Everyone, I am having a dry eyes issue from last 2.5 years but my vision is good. I am using lubricating eyes drops. I am also using I-Meg 3 capsules twice in am day (which contains 500 mg omega-3 fatty acids) from last 15 days. I am using computer for 8-9 hours on daily basis. Please suggest me what to do to completely resolve such eye itching problem?
I can't see far objects clearly .few years back I was using glasses -0.75 power. But stopped using it after few days .now I don't want to use glasses .is laser treatment good? Is there any drawbacks of it ?please tell me .my age is 20 years.
What are the ways which can help me to achieve whiter and clean eyes other than eye drops. What imparts white ness to the eyes.
How to reduce bloodshot from the eye And how to keep eye always white and which food or vegetables, fruits good for eyes?
My eyes are becoming red do know but after waking up in the morning its can be seen my eyes are red any solution. I have tried many eye drops but its stops for some time then after 10/12. Days it starts up again.
My age is 25 and I have eye sight about 5+ for both eyes and would like to have laser operation? Is it good decision to have? Will it be troubled in future?
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.